[APK][GAME] Harry Potter: Wizards Unite

Search This thread

K3V1991

Sep 23, 2016
Wonderland
OnePlus 7T Pro
n5uu852q.png

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is an Adventure RPG with the Theme of Harry Potter.
Players can capture the magical Creatures in the original, use Magic to challenge other Players, and more

Note:
Playable in USA and New Zealand, other Countries can play the Intro

NFO:
Code:
Version: 2.0.1
Architecture: armeabi-v7a & x86
Package: com.nianticlabs.hpwu.prod
Min: Android 5.0
DPI: nodpi
Download:
AFH

Last edited:

damianiw

May 22, 2009
Hi this is now on play store but says my device isn’t supported - any workarounds as looking at spec it should be

Samsung Galaxy S5 - KLTE G900F
[ROM][9.0.0_r21] AospExtended ROM V6.1 [OFFICIAL] by Brunowp8

malspam

Jun 27, 2019
Hello,
Do you think the google apps are absolutly necessary ?
I have a lineageOS 16 installed without gapps and can’t pass the login with facebook screen (login with google don’t work, nothing happen)

edit : i saw K3V1991 link to the other thread but it seams linked to magisk, as I dont use it, I’m not sure its revelent to post there.

Last edited:

Korann

Dec 24, 2020
With my new Samsung now it can be supported. This quarantine was so boring for me and I didn't know what to do in all those days. However, one of the best pottermore patronus quiz which aroused my interest because I was the biggest fan of Harry Potter when I was young. I began to make it but I couldn't finish it because I forgot many important moments. So, I started to watch again all the movies. It was a wonderful time because I remembered my childhood and at the end of the watching, I began to work. If you have free time and you can also make this quiz.

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone