[apk][J/Tipo/Miro] Touch Issue Solved!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry! For the disappearance! Had to acheive some personal goals in life! Uploaded another calibration app for some who reported faults! Try out calibration2 app from attachments. Thanks to bumble bee for help! cheers!

Atlast a Fix for the touch issue Mainly associated with Xperia J

Only Some have touch screen problem in xperia J....dunno y!!

Use this fix only if you are not satisfied with touch screen response!! dont callibrate unnecessarily!!

1.Download the callibrate.apk from attachments
    2.Install
    3.Callibrate and voila....touch screen problem solved! (Should Work! cant solve if any one has a problem yet after callibrating....you should probably wait for next firmware update from sony)

Info: There will be another firmware update soon which solves most of the problem......and the kewl thing is sony is rolling out JB for Xperia J by end of march '13!!! :D :D ( no luck for tipo and miro! )

EXTRAS :
    11.0.A.3.28 Firmware Download link!
    11.0.A.7.5 Firmware Download link!
    ENJOY!

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF I HELPED U! COMMENT IF IT WORKED..LET OTHERS KNOW! :)
    If this is the official calibration patch, which I suppose it is, it's no problem Option58
    Besides, this was practically already posted... in Themes and Apps section. Together with Xperia Tipo's Bravia Engine.
    I think it should be put there anyway, since this is not development, it has been released by Sony itself, or isn't this the official @kishenpj21 ?

I used one in Themes and app section...:D
    If this is the official calibration patch, which I suppose it is, it's no problem Option58
    Besides, this was practically already posted... in Themes and Apps section. Together with Xperia Tipo's Bravia Engine.
    I think it should be put there anyway, since this is not development, it has been released by Sony itself, or isn't this the official @kishenpj21 ?
    Something makes me think this is more malware than a fix...

The sheer amount of weird permissions this application needs in order to get installed makes me shiver