• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

apk manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
Having the same problem. Running windows 7 home premium. I dl Java and it keeps saying not installed whenever. I go to use apk says Java not installed

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Mr. Apocalypse

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 22, 2009
Houston, Tx
I use it just fine on Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I have the JDK(Java Development Kit) installed on mine tho...maybe thats what you need....and make sure you're using the up-to-date one...4.9

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
well i have installed the jdk for windows 7 64 and whenever i try and install apk it say you need the jdk i check its there in the programs unistall it reinstall still the same thing maybe using the wrong version or something but i've tried all of them i think.

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
well can one of you send me the jdk your using to see if that helps. I'm about to drop kick this desktop i can't even get it to recognize my phone with odin.

Master&Slave™

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 14, 2011
Delran
i figured out the problem...i have the jdk installed and the latest java

it was my environment variables.

goto your environment varibles in the advanced system settings

scroll to path and click edit and type

C:\Program files (x86)\Java\jre8\bin;

geoffcorey

Apr 24, 2010
if you're running 64bit windows, then you have to open up IE 64bit version and go to java's download site to get the 64bit specific java install package, otherwise apk manager will freak out.

(apk manager doesn't detect the difference between 32bit and 64bit. 32bit java on a 64bit windows os looks in c:\program files\java\ while java is actually installed to c:\program files (x86)\java and apk manager doesn't reference that).

tseidel

Apr 9, 2009
if someone could tell me what to do here i would really appreciate it im running windows xp pro and it wont let me decompile apps in system/app but will let me decompile framework

|Thu 04/21/2011 -- 11:30:47.21|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_24-b07)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\APKMANAGER\place-apk-here-for-modding\../place-apk-here-for-modding/signedSystemUI.apk
Could Not Find C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\APKMANAGER\place-apk-here-for-modding\../place-apk-here-for-modding/unsignedSystemUI.apk
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\apktool\framework\1.apk
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=theme, value=0x010300a3
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=layout_width, value=0x01050019
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=layout_height, value=0x01050019
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textColor, value=0x01060089
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textColor, value=0x01060088
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=overScrollMode, value=0x00000001
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=drawable, value=0x0108038a
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x0105000e
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.getReferent(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.toResXmlFormat(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResAttr.convertToResXmlFormat(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResStyleValue.serializeToXml(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.generateValuesFile(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Unknown Source)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Unknown Source)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)

dligon

Oct 22, 2010
TEXAS
Its a headache i finally got my w7 pc to recognize adb then it stop recognizing java got java workin adb stopped arrrg

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Status
Not open for further replies.