[APK][MOD][5.0+] TwitchMod - Twitch app modification

Search This thread

Myul

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone found the solution for the heating problem ? the app definitely drains more battery than the original. maybe I can turn off few settings etc or any previous version to this one that does not have this problem, I dont mind losing some features as long as it is functional and stable.

Anyone found the solution for the heating problem ? the app definitely drains more battery than the original. maybe I can turn off few settings etc or any previous version to this one that does not have this problem, I dont mind losing some features as long as it is functional and stable.
I've always asked and just get a blanket answers, I'd be cool if someone actually answers this because I just switch to 480p whenever it does heat up, what I know for certain is that your phone will heat up on mobile data way quicker.

Reactions: Myul

sneedums

Sep 5, 2022

TurricanM3

Feb 4, 2015
It works finde and is realy awesome! No ads and some nice other features.

The only thing bothering me is, that it's not recognized as a video app by the Samsung video enhancer:

Screenshot_20221001-232411_Settings.jpg

This is very bad because the streams are quite dark. =(
Any workaround possible?

Diablostorm

Jun 23, 2019
You're using an old version then. Latest is 13.0.0.
The top post seems outdated? Where are people going for the updates? Also, after skimming the thread...does that version remove adblocking?

Edit:
Screenshot_20221109-160803[1].png
^ June 11 2022
Based on twitch 13.0.0

??

Also checked for updates in-app, there are none.

Last edited:

Noxxxious

Apr 9, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Ah. That one. It wouldn't install. Do I actually have to completely get rid of the one I already have installed?
Yes the signatures are different as I had to rebuild it. The first post shows Lab features in the screenshots but they seem to be hidden by default. When the app launches it has a couple checks that I have altered to show/enable the hidden settings. It could be a bug why these settings don't show, no clue. But the version I have posted will give you access to all hidden settings and therefore the Lab features.

Moreover Twitchmod been abandoned as it probably violates Twitch's copyright. So this version I have posted is the last and best one you can get. Also having the Lab features available is a bonus. Enjoy while it lasts.

Last edited:

Diablostorm

Jun 23, 2019
Yes the signatures are different as I had to rebuild it. The first post shows Lab features in the screenshots but they seem to be hidden by default. When the app launches it has a couple checks that I have altered to show/enable the hidden settings. It could be a bug why these settings don't show, no clue. But the version I have posted will give you access to all hidden settings and therefore the Lab features.
So, what about updates? Since you modified it should I disable them? Or?

TurricanM3

Feb 4, 2015
This "extended support update" got released a few hours ago. Install this version if you want to keep Lab features. Also the update has removed lots of things that were non working, including OTA.
Can you change the package file to the original one? So my phone would detected it correctly for brighter streams.
See here:
(One Ui video Enhancer)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ah. That one. It wouldn't install. Do I actually have to completely get rid of the one I already have installed?

Moreover Twitchmod been abandoned as it probably violates Twitch's copyright. So this version I have posted is the last and best one you can get. Also having the Lab features available is a bonus. Enjoy while it lasts.
    Important note: if anyone needs help removing advertisements from the Twitch application, feel free to send me a message and I can help you.
    @Juggaloz6859 We'd prefer if you provide your support publicly on XDA instead of a secret and private support by private message. This is the only way that information is shared and the whole community benefits. We'd appreciate if you're able to follow XDA's stance. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
    oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Important note: if anyone needs help removing advertisements from the Twitch application, feel free to send me a message and I can help you. It's actually quite easy removing ads, but the re-building if the apps aren't so easy, so thank you to everyone that is re-building and uploading the modified Twitch APKs for others to easily access. In all honesty, this is what we need more of, especially with Google attempting to charge ridiculous prices for apps that should in all reality be considered free.
    Wasn't twitchmod renamed to OrangeTV?
    Twitchmod was "discontinued" (in the past 3 days there were 2 extended support updates). I guess somewhat the same story as Vanced YouTube. However the dev started an open source project named OrangeTV (soon to be renamed PurpleTV), which supposedly must replace Twitchmod. For now Twitchmod is still better in my honest opinion and having lab features is a bonus.

This is the latest version of Twitchmod with lab features: https://files.fm/f/p54jj9gtd
    TwitchMod 3.1a

TwitchMod is a modified version of Twitch Android Application.

Twitch version: 12.1.2
    Languages: all
    CPUs: arm7, x86
    DPIs: hdpi, ldpi, mdpi, tvdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi

Features (Settings > Mod settings):
    • AdBlock (+ proxy)
    • BTTV/FFZ/7TV/Homies emotes
    • FFZ/7TV/Chatterino/Homies badges
    • 7TV Avatars
    • Autoclicker for channel points
    • Chat history
    • Fav emotes
    • View banned chat
    • Floating/marquee chat
    • Filter/highlighter
    • Gestures
    • And more...
    Stable (3.1a): https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/apk-mod-5-0-twitchmod-twitch-app-modification.4129481/post-86184777
    TwitchMod 3.1a

Rebase to 12.1.2
    Added:
    Bottom navigation patch
    Added: Chatterino badges
    Added: Chatterino Homies emotes and badges
    Added: Local logs (Lab)
    Added: Disable proxy for sub/turbo users
    Added: Custom proxy server
    Added: 480p Proxy AdBlock
    Added: KKona AdBlock
    Fixed: Proxy AdBlock
    Fixed: BadgeManager memory usage
    Fixed: Follower emotes
    Fixed: Deleted message style for Grey option
    Bugfixes and improvements

Download:
    https://twitchmod.aeong.one/TwitchMod_3.1a.apk
    TwitchMod 2.10 (1419)
    Rebase to 10.5.0
    Added:
    TTV LOL proxy server (https://ttv.lol)
    Added: Landscape chat opacity option
    Added: Hide message input option
    Added: Force Cloudflare DNS option
    Fixed: Bugs
    Updated: Translations

Download:
    TwitchMod 2.9.2 (1337)
    Added:
    FFZ global badges
    Added: FFZ global emotes
    Added: Search box in the user list
    Added: Force ExoPlayer for VODs
    Added: Vibrate when mentioned
    Added: Prevent mods from clearing chat
    Added: Hide polls highlight
    Added: Hide predictions highlight
    Added: Fav Emotes in Emote Picker (Lab)
    Added: Watch sub-only VODs (Lab)
    Added: PIP AdBlock (480p)
    Fixed: Crashes on Android 5
    Fixed: Sign type (v1, v2, v3)
    Fixed: Behavior animation for bits
    Fixed: Stream uptime
    Fixed: Wide emotes
    Updated: Translations
    Removed: Fake Auth Token SureStream AdBlock
    Removed: Chat filtering levels (Option)
    Removed: Force old emote picker (Patch)
    Redesigned mod settings

Download:
    To those having issues with streams not loading, I found a fix.
    Go into settings-mod settings-adblock-sure stream adblock and switch to 'fake embedded player'
    That fixed it for me.
    Good luck