[APK][MOD] Spotify (Android TV) (Ad-Free)

Search This thread

Kushal1

May 2, 2022
This version has different sound then the original latest version of Spotify tv. Please we need an update.

kyaboltay

May 27, 2022
You're the GOAT! I've have 0 issues with this I've been using it since past 2 years and it works like a charm.

Would it be possible to update the mod to a newer version?

rpgdev

Jul 31, 2011
This is so old it probably doesn't support Spotify Lyrics so won't even try. It seems the stock android tv app doesn't play ads if I'm streaming from the modded spotify on my phone.. which is what I'll do for now.

Reactions: BTK19

kyaboltay

May 27, 2022
This is so old it probably doesn't support Spotify Lyrics so won't even try. It seems the stock android tv app doesn't play ads if I'm streaming from the modded spotify on my phone.. which is what I'll do for now.
I'm using this version and idk somehow I see the lyrics. If I use the stock version on either the phone or TV it shows ads, I gotta have the modded version on phone and tv. Yes it is too old and I am expecting an update too.

Reactions: rpgdev

rpgdev

Jul 31, 2011
I'm using this version and idk somehow I see the lyrics. If I use the stock version on either the phone or TV it shows ads, I gotta have the modded version on phone and tv. Yes it is too old and I am expecting an update too.
Thank you so much. I just installed it and it's true it has lyrics and everything. I can't actually tell the difference between this 4 year old apk and the new official app: the player looks very much the same! Which would kind of make sense since the whole app is a WebView of sorts. The only difference is the icon, I prefer the new one, yibes better with current Android TV, other than that it's the same. I'm sticking with it, now I don't have to stream it from my phone in order to avoid ads, good bye ads! Thanks again!

Reactions: BTK19

rpgdev

Jul 31, 2011
I'm currently using it to listen to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
Are you playing it from your phone or directly from the TV (without starting it on your phone)? I think going directly to the podcast page did work but from "my episodes" it didn't in my case. It didn't play at all.

fromthestars

Aug 1, 2011
Are you playing it from your phone or directly from the TV (without starting it on your phone)? I think going directly to the podcast page did work but from "my episodes" it didn't in my case. It didn't play at all.
this is using my tv only. I actually hadn't paired my phone with it in anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I spoke too soon! Podcasts don't play :cry:
    I'm currently using it to listen to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
    fxtk4sly.png

With Spotify, you can play millions of songs, for free.
    The Spotify App is small, so you'll save Space on your Phone, and save data when using it on the go

NFO:
    Code:
    Version: 1.9.0
    Architecture: armeabi-v7a & x86 
    Package: com.spotify.tv.android
    Min: Android 5.0
    DPI: nodpi
    Download:
    AFH
    @K3V1991

is it possible to update this mod to latest version of Spotify TV? tried this one on my Nvidia Shield TV Pro, it installs but won't open, just shows the Spotify logo then closes. thanks.
    This mod stopped working for me recently, it shows a long error code with the spotify logo above it when I try to open the app. The mod seems to be working if you reinstall it at first but after a while the error appears again. I think it is when spotify stops running.
    Did you find any working version?
    No, but I noticed that if you choose what to Play from the phone app, it works for a while so what i do is just using the phone to control spotify