• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APK][MOD] Twitch (Android TV) [Ad-Free]

Search This thread

K3V1991

Sep 23, 2016
Wonderland
OnePlus 7T Pro
vcsgeepl.png

With Twitch for Android, you can watch Broadcasts of the Games you love and chat with the Players you follow.
Whether you’re into League of Legends, Call of Duty, Minecraft or even Clash of Clans, we’ve got you covered

NFO:
Code:
Version: 2.4.13
Architecture: universal
Package: tv.twitch.android.viewer
Min: Android 5.0
DPI: nodpi

Download:
AFH

Attachments

• screenshot_01.jpg
    screenshot_01.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 1,360
Last edited:

Rhaegal46

Apr 16, 2019
OP updated with v2.4.13

Thanks for your work, man.
The phone app works very good but unfortunately I can't say if the Android TV app works or not because I don't have an Android TV; I have tried to install it on Amazon Firestick but it does not seem to work (I always get an error saying "unauthorized request" when I try to launch the app).
I'm looking forward to having an app that works on firestick tv as well to provide a feedback.
By the way, thank you again for your effort.

vvs

Mar 12, 2008
OP updated with v2.4.13

Hi!

Can you please have a look and update app again please?

Something happened and ads came back in the app. These are in live stream ads, which happens nowdays every 20 min or so, due to requirements for most of e-sport teams.
There is still no ads in VODs.

In desktop browser with uBlock there is still no ads in live stream, so I assume it should be still possible to filter them, they are not embedded in stream.

Many thanks for your work!

thekidelvis

Feb 22, 2012
Hi!

Can you please have a look and update app again please?

Something happened and ads came back in the app. These are in live stream ads, which happens nowdays every 20 min or so, due to requirements for most of e-sport teams.
There is still no ads in VODs.

In desktop browser with uBlock there is still no ads in live stream, so I assume it should be still possible to filter them, they are not embedded in stream.

Many thanks for your work!

Yup I second this, I'm rooted with adaway and twitch ads are now getting through on livestreams recently haven't found a way yet to get rid of these ads

TurricanM3

Feb 4, 2015
Normal Blu. All other lists deleted. Not even one ad and i'm watching every day since several weeks. I got ads with the standard host list from adaway.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-015117_AdAway.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-015117_AdAway.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 637

bakaekze

Jan 16, 2017
Having trouble with it on my TV with Android 6. If I run a stream with any resolutions higher than 360p, it will not fit the screen. On 1080p I can only see like 25% of it. I'm guessing it has to do something with dpi and that TV is 4k while Android runs at 1080. Any advice how to fix that? The version from Google play (ver. 2.8.3) crashes on startup with engine failed to load error.

Top Liked Posts