dataman

Aug 16, 2006
I just installed the older version patched by ChelpuS yesterday

hopefully ChelpuS will patch this soon

Reactions: malhddar

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
Not bad looks nice got it installed but its a little boring home screen part of app is just categories no recommended apps or movies etc... also no song of the week no info of what's on sale

Reactions: JamesEh408

sacredsoul

Feb 17, 2007
Singapore
This is embarrassing but how do I install this? Tried to push it to data/app replacing the old one and fixing permissions. Doesnt work. Tried to install it like a normal apk and I get a parsing error.

Edit : Bad download. My bad. Works fine now.
Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

Last edited:

Addiso

Jul 3, 2012
San Bernardino
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Series
I just installed the older version patched by ChelpuS yesterday

hopefully ChelpuS will patch this soon

What's the point of doing this, apps are only a buck or so, and your here trying to get a chelpus modded play store to get you free things? get out of here, seriously.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dataman

Aug 16, 2006
Didnt mean to offend u but I buy the apps I like.
But I like the extra freedome the patch provides. Again I installed the patched version to try it out for the first time yesterday.

P.s. some apps I need are a good 50$ and I like to have more than 15min to try them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

darkangelzx51

Aug 13, 2011
I installed on none rooted xperia z just by clicking the apk which is attached and it worked fine, if you get parsing error try re-downloading.it.

Sent from my Xperia Z using xda app-developers app

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia Z5

How about you ask this in a different forum, the OP is sharing a leaked apk.

This forum is not about sharing patched, illegal, hacked software, read the terms and conditions

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

But I like the extra freedome the patch provides. Again I installed the patched version to try it out for the first time yesterday.

P.s. some apps I need are a good 50$ and I like to have more than 15min to try them.

Still if you need this then ask somewhere else. I have found most expensive apps have a trial period before you purchase. So I do not completely fly with your explanation/justification either.

This has also just been leaked, it is not released yet for everyone...

tdawg0213

Aug 25, 2011
Houston
How about you ask this in a different forum, the OP is sharing a leaked apk.

This forum is not about sharing patched, illegal, hacked software, read the terms and conditions

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Still if you need this then ask somewhere else. I have found most expensive apps have a trial period before you purchase. So I do not completely fly with your explanation/justification either.

This has also just been leaked, it is not released yet for everyone...

All I can say and do is thanks. Love the new look!

tan_kenneth

Apr 5, 2010
Where is the apk file for this NEW Google Play Store 4.0.25? Appreciate very much your advice on how and where this can be obtained for downloand. Many thanks.

reptile64

Aug 7, 2008
Thessaloniki

You probably talk about navigation programs, yeah they are expensive but this amount of money you are spending on 'em isn't going to one person, there is a whole team behind those apps who is waiting to get paid for what they did and believe me, it's not that simple to make an app! ;)

Top Liked Posts