[APK Request] All4, ITVHub, My5, RTÉ Player, 3Player, and TG4

Search This thread

Slayerkodi

Apr 6, 2016
Yeah I think this is the case, I don't have a fire device to install on unfortunately. The amazon apk you sent me was corrupt and 68kb

tinybilbo

Aug 25, 2011
Has anyone got the BBC iPlayer app running on regular AndroidTV?

I don't mean the mouse/touch version, I have that working already... I' talking about the FireTV or Sheild versions...
I can install the shield version but it won't run because I'm not using a shield.... and the FireTV version is only 147kb, which seems to be a wrapper of some sort....
Does anyone know how to mod the shield version to run on anything else? or whatelse I need to install to get the FireTV version working?

I have the ItvHub air, My5, and All4 working nicely, I just need the BBC iPlayer!

Thanks

sere83

Nov 17, 2009
London

I don't mean the mouse/touch version, I have that working already... I' talking about the FireTV or Sheild versions...
I can install the shield version but it won't run because I'm not using a shield.... and the FireTV version is only 147kb, which seems to be a wrapper of some sort....
Does anyone know how to mod the shield version to run on anything else? or whatelse I need to install to get the FireTV version working?

I have the ItvHub air, My5, and All4 working nicely, I just need the BBC iPlayer!

Thanks

Hey I have the shield iplayer APK not tested it on mi box yet. Can you tell me how you got ITV, My 5 and ALL 4 working ?

sere83

Nov 17, 2009
London
Is there now any single device that will run all of the channels mentioned, the Irish and UK terrestrial players?

I think the Nvidia shield has all the UK terrestrial catchup apps built in (iplayer, all4, my 5, itv hub) and all Sony TVs running android TV do too. Amazon fires stick has them as well. Its only cheaper Android TV boxes that don't support them, which is a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: runswithascript

runswithascript

Sep 23, 2012
Dublin
I think the Nvidia shield has all the UK terrestrial catchup apps built in (iplayer, all4, my 5, itv hub) and all Sony TVs running android TV do too.

Cool, I have a Shield, but I wonder is there the option for the Irish RTÉ Player and 3Player also.

I have had free live TV from a cable provider the last while as they were my employer, but now need to see if I can just go for broadband only. I rent an apartment so cannot put up a dish. I barely watch live TV, but I like having it in case there is a big sporting event or I just want to catch the news.

I guess worst case scenario I could use the UK players on the Shield and as many Irish players as possible, and configure my Roku for any missing Irish players....

Such a shame the Roku will not allow multiregion!

gooberdude

Oct 27, 2010
Hope on iplayer

Thanks

I have an older 2015 iplayer that works partially with air mouse and full keyboard. Though i use a key mapper app that configs the enter key as the select button. Once i figure out how to make the esc key become the select button, i may be able to use tge enter key to enable keyboard function.

Once i can enter with keyboard entry, either on screen or via air mouse, i can log in to my account and launch playback. Else the only thing i can do is browse all the options and open pages.

Where did you get your ATV apps... i have searched everywhere for My5, ITV Hub, All4 and NBC Sports and only find broken links or apps that fail to load or install.

MrRoo

Dec 30, 2011
You can get EastFireTools on your android phone from the play store and side load the apk from your phone. On a PC you can use ADBlink to do the same. It's not dificult. If its on your phone and up to date it works, I did it yesterday

Oct 21, 2010
All4.apk

Here is the latest ALL4.apk from my UK FireTV. But i cannot get it to run on my Nvidia Shield TV. It opens but then gives an error code ALL-4-T006

Even when i am VPN into the UK

EDIT:
I cannot add URLS to my post yet i guess.. 10 post limit.

https://
drive.google.com
/file/d/1PN78r0PAVcvAxZdNERN48IIprA7kb6zC/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: psreloaded

abillybob

Jul 6, 2015
I've got same issue as this guy! Completed an adb pull from FireTV I have in the bedroom and ran it, all4 app seems very small from FireTV around 150kb in size.

Installed and then it moaned about not having amazon app store, I downloaded amazon app store and made sure I had "purchased" all4 app on it and logged in but still shows me the same error.

I live in the UK so it's really annoying it doesn't have it!

Reactions: phoenixfire42586

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Here is the latest ALL4.apk from my UK FireTV. But i cannot get it to run on my Nvidia Shield TV. It opens but then gives an error code ALL-4-T006

Even when i am VPN into the UK

EDIT:
I cannot add URLS to my post yet i guess.. 10 post limit.

https://
drive.google.com
/file/d/1PN78r0PAVcvAxZdNERN48IIprA7kb6zC/view?usp=sharing

I've had a (Brief) look inside. This apk has almost no code. I would suspect it is a launcher application of some description, but I'm not sure.
I'm quite tired of having to cast from a mobile device to my shield. I'm hoping we can find a solution.

bubbablacksmith

Feb 24, 2017
I've had a (Brief) look inside. This apk has almost no code. I would suspect it is a launcher application of some description, but I'm not sure.
I'm quite tired of having to cast from a mobile device to my shield. I'm hoping we can find a solution.

Yeah I can't believe there's still no proper All4 app for Android TV. So frustrating. I've been using the All4 (com.channel4.ondemand) app for a while now on my Shield, but wish there was a proper app to use.

This version works with the a remote, but it's super clunky selecting stuff.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Yeah I can't believe there's still no proper All4 app for Android TV. So frustrating. I've been using the All4 (com.channel4.ondemand) app for a while now on my Shield, but wish there was a proper app to use.

This version works with the a remote, but it's super clunky selecting stuff.

Yes I've tried it too, but it doesn't scroll properly and there becomes a point of no return where you lose wherever you are highlighting and cant find it again. Such a shame. I continue to cast from my tab

tinybilbo

Aug 25, 2011
I've got same issue as this guy! Completed an adb pull from FireTV I have in the bedroom and ran it, all4 app seems very small from FireTV around 150kb in size.

Installed and then it moaned about not having amazon app store, I downloaded amazon app store and made sure I had "purchased" all4 app on it and logged in but still shows me the same error.

I think it's some kind of "Web Wrapper" meaning that it's like the Chrome web apps for android (that display a website as an app), so while it may require the app store for authentication it also needs some kind of browser app (Silk?).
I played around with it and silk, but couldn't get it to work either... it obviously has some other dependancy as well... :(

psreloaded

Nov 21, 2013
ITV Hub Apk does not load on Fire TV

Can someone please reupload the ITV HUb APK which has the Amazon check removed. I am outside UK right now.. The one currently downloadable does not load on the fire tv.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to bump this one again, but does anyone have an up-to-date All4 apk with the Amazon dependencies removed?

If i get time this week i will look into patching the 5.1.3 all 4 apk, as the one im using at the moment needs an air mouse and its annoying me :good:

UPDATE: There is a new version of all 4 available. Version 6.2.1. Nothing i can do with 5.1.3 anymore as its no longer supported. if someone can upload the newest version then i can patch it, if not i will pop round my mates house and extract it when i get a chance.
    drive.google.com/file/d/0B7-t5FeTi1mzSUF3c0NEUUpfQ0U/view?usp=drivesdk All 4 - works - use "set orientation" app. drive.google.com/file/d/0B7-t5FeTi1mzMVhUeHFhdHkySVE/view?usp=drivesdk ITV Hub - works - same thing. drive.google.com/file/d/0B7-t5FeTi1mzaGs1ZEs1YkRVanM/view?usp=drivesdk BBC Iplayer - same thing - this is not the android tv version, i cant seem to find the file for it. My5 or Demand5 i can not get working at all, which is why i came to this thread. i use the All4 android app but kodi's itv and bbc addon is actually what i use as is a lot quicker but these apks work fine.

really need this!!!!
    Thank you very much for your efforts all the same :)

The first three definitely exist, they are the UK apps, the last three, the Irish apps, I am unsure of.

Ok I did with a little effort manage to download and extract 3 of them from my firetv. 2 of them are attached and there's a link for the My 5 below.

https://mega.nz/#!8IxWEBjC!c88wn4dSoh9C8XaPXB_NTAd6ATNfHb56QXzuzvr1n_I