[APK Request] Paramount+ Peak Streaming **US version**

Search This thread

puppinoo

Jun 14, 2008
Hi,
Being localized in Italy my Amazon app store only downloads italian version while I need the version downloaded by US devices localized in USA to use US accounts.
Not sure if they are different but the italian version I can download doesn't work with US accounts.

Thanks.

Finnzz

Sep 26, 2017
You might just be able to change your region for your Amazon account to the US on the website, to access US content.

This is the latest US Paramount+ app

Last edited:
Reactions: puppinoo

puppinoo

Jun 14, 2008
You might just be able to change your region for your Amazon account to the US on the website, to access US content.

Thanks a lot.
I haven't changed the region in the account cause I only want this specific app to *appears* located in US. I already had this version. It's the Android TV version and is different from the one I can download from the italian Store (which has 12.0.28 as version). I hoped it was different cause I'm having a huge issue with this one: When I watch live content (Serie A italian matches) using the second audio track (italian commentary) the audio is hugely desynced and I hoped it was an app issue but I guess it's a official service issue. I'll retry next sunday to see if the issue persists.
BTW thanks a lot again.

Reactions: Finnzz

Finnzz

Sep 26, 2017
No problem, yeah I've noticed a lot of apps get to the Google Play store a few days (or week+), before the Amazon App Store.

I just pulled that version 12.0.27 from the Amazon App Store today.

Reactions: puppinoo

london18

Aug 23, 2021
Usually you'll need a VPN to use an American account, my Paramount+ app ask for an American credential as soon as I turn on the VPN, so probably is the same app with some kind of geo restriction. I´m in Brazil by the way... And to watch Brazil's soccer A series i use a VPN in conjunction with Star+.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paramount+ 12.0.32

Thanks a lot.
    I haven't changed the region in the account cause I only want this specific app to *appears* located in US. I already had this version. It's the Android TV version and is different from the one I can download from the italian Store (which has 12.0.28 as version). I hoped it was different cause I'm having a huge issue with this one: When I watch live content (Serie A italian matches) using the second audio track (italian commentary) the audio is hugely desynced and I hoped it was an app issue but I guess it's a official service issue. I'll retry next sunday to see if the issue persists.
    BTW thanks a lot again.
    No problem, yeah I've noticed a lot of apps get to the Google Play store a few days (or week+), before the Amazon App Store.

I just pulled that version 12.0.27 from the Amazon App Store today.
    Paramount+ 12.0.32