[APK] S6 Quick Panel Restore

Search This thread

KodIHTIK

Sep 11, 2014
Saint Petersburg
S6 Quick Panel Restore​

Fixing the bug with the disappearance of the switches in the quick settings Panel​

Recently, many users began to disappear a few switches in the quick switches, namely "Mobile daniye", "Private mode" and "Mobile hotspot Wi-Fi".
Appendix S6 Quick Panel Restore will fix it and return all the missing switches.

Manual:
1. Download file S6QuickPanelRestore.apk
2. Run the S6QuickPanelRestore
3. Click on the button
4. Ready!

Attachments

• S6QuickPanelRestore.apk
    379.8 KB · Views: 99,577
Last edited:

midreestaj

Dec 7, 2008
Fixed ! ...with big thanks to you man. Really appreciate it
This was so annoying and I was thinking of factory reset ;)

gusso

Jul 3, 2007
Works flawlessly and can be uninstalled after the fix is toggled in the app. Many thanks!

akrho1973

Oct 31, 2011
I have a problem after installing this apk. I do not know if this is apk related incident that is y i am sharing this to be able to found a solution to my problem. Story: i bought a galaxy s6 in rome italy, it says in the brochure that the regional lock will be open if you call at least 5mins in region where you bought the phone. Then after a month and after i consumed the said requirement i travel to the philippines. I was able to use the local philippine sim for almost a month now until i encounter the missing toggle, i install your apk to restore the notification toggle. After few days my phone ran out of battery and when i open it again it says that the sim is invalid and is asking me for the network pin to unlock. Thus, any idea? Need help and professional advice.
P.S. please refer to the attached picture. Thank you and God bless. uploadfromtaptalk1435061494785.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435061516677.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435061539840.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

zdravkodubravec

Dec 6, 2014
I have a problem after installing this apk. I do not know if this is apk related incident that is y i am sharing this to be able to found a solution to my problem. Story: i bought a galaxy s6 in rome italy, it says in the brochure that the regional lock will be open if you call at least 5mins in region where you bought the phone. Then after a month and after i consumed the said requirement i travel to the philippines. I was able to use the local philippine sim for almost a month now until i encounter the missing toggle, i install your apk to restore the notification toggle. After few days my phone ran out of battery and when i open it again it says that the sim is invalid and is asking me for the network pin to unlock. Thus, any idea? Need help and professional advice.
P.S. please refer to the attached picture. Thank you and God bless.View attachment 3375343View attachment 3375347View attachment 3375349

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Maybe you should go to service centre and ask there help

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA Free mobile app

B4tista

Dec 27, 2014
Not work for me

--------------i use ur fix and dont work, i use the fix from samsung apps and dont work, im on tmobile s6, what i missing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S6 Quick Panel Restore​

Fixing the bug with the disappearance of the switches in the quick settings Panel​

Recently, many users began to disappear a few switches in the quick switches, namely "Mobile daniye", "Private mode" and "Mobile hotspot Wi-Fi".
    Appendix S6 Quick Panel Restore will fix it and return all the missing switches.

Manual:
    1. Download file S6QuickPanelRestore.apk
    2. Run the S6QuickPanelRestore
    3. Click on the button
    4. Ready!
    I was in the same boat as you man. Try these, the MultiWindow download fixed my problem and brought back the mobile data toggle.

https://m.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS6/comments/3h1cuj/quickpanel_restore_not_working/
    After installation it says no item to restore.