• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APK] Smart YouTube TV - NO ADS! (Android TV)

Search This thread

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
SmartTubeNext 11.44 is out....

- fix buffering again...

Edit:
11.42 seems better for me.
11.44 more buffering .....maybe new exo 2.13 ?

Back to 11.42.

Last edited:

Valiante

Jul 7, 2013
Recent updates have been horrible. At least 30% of videos don't work now. Was up to 90% at one point.

I wish normal YouTube just had speed controls, I'd be done with this app for good. Sponsorblock would be lost but hey that's the price for stability I guess.

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
Are there any guides on how to get SmartYouTubeTV to compile off the github code? I'm trying but it keeps failing. I have no Android experience but a little bit of .net background but can't seem to get past the errors.

The error I am getting is "cannot find symbol class ExceptionBootstrapActivity" at the following line 18:

> public abstract class BootstrapActivityBase extends ExceptionBootstrapActivity {

in BootStrapActivityBase.java

I'm assuming it's some IDE setting or something. I downloaded the branch I want to start working from on GitHub, but it was missing 2 folders, MediaServiceCore and SharedModules folders were both empty. I downloaded the specifically from Github and added them to the project, but it still fails to build due to the BootStrapActivityBase.java error. the project can't seem to see the .java file i needs. Also, 3 imports are grayed out so it looks like it has some missing dependencies set up in the project.

The Gradle build seems to complete successfully. I think the file it is looking for is not being included in the project but I can't find out where in the IDE I need to configure that.

Any help, much appreciated

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will this fix the constant debug log dumps?
    yes..
    4wmgozfc.png

YouTube Client for Media Boxes and TV based on Android WITHOUT ADVERTISEMENT!

NFO:
    Code:
    Version: 6.17.165
    Architecture: universal
    Package: com.liskovsoft.videomanager
    Min: Android 4.0
    DPI: nodpi
    Download:
    AFH
    thanks.any chance of background playback?
    OP updated with v6.17.48
    OP updated with v6.17.52
    OP updated with v6.17.54

Track Updates via Telegram Group:
    https://t.me/r3l3as3s