• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APK] Smart YouTube TV - NO ADS! (Android TV)

Search This thread

Tom100%

Jul 10, 2021
I used smartyoutubetv on my Xaiomi Mi Box for ages but it has just now started showing ads. In the Settings I have "Check foe updates" ticked (and block all ads) so I'm wondering if I have the latest update or if I need to now download the APK...

"Please selectYoutube TV launcher (6.17.739)" is the only info I could find about which version I have.

If I do need the most recent APK where is the best place to download it from?

Thanks.

Spamm00r

Nov 21, 2011
I want SmartTubeNext to always autoplay suggested videos like it did on the old Smart YoutTube TV (which starts to show ads now).

But instead SmartTubeNext stops when the playlist is finished.

Is there a way I can force autoplay? Or is there a Fork that does this?

Last edited:

GoodSoul

Oct 10, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
www.google.com
I used smartyoutubetv on my Xaiomi Mi Box for ages but it has just now started showing ads. In the Settings I have "Check foe updates" ticked (and block all ads) so I'm wondering if I have the latest update or if I need to now download the APK...I am currently facing the same issue.
First off all - thanks for this wonderfull peace of APK! I LOVE IT! :)

I am currently facing the same issue and do not want to change to the beta version. Will there be a fix soon?

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
First off all - thanks for this wonderfull peace of APK! I LOVE IT! :)

I am currently facing the same issue and do not want to change to the beta version. Will there be a fix soon?
V12.79 stable released...

Btw,
SmartTubeNext 13.09 Beta is out....

- More fixes

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodSoul

Spamm00r

Nov 21, 2011
Unfortunately SmartTubeNext behaves differently than YouTube TV. I want adblock, but have the same functionality like Autoplay at startup and stuff that the Original YoutTube TV has. It shouldn't changed to the default app, and if it is changed, it should be optional for the user to chose how the app should behave.

GnatGoSplat

Apr 29, 2007
Smart Youtube TV started playing ads for me now, most often on music videos.
I guess we're pretty much forced to use SmartTubeNext now, if we don't want ads? I didn't care for its UI. I was hoping to find something that looks and works like the genuine Youtube app, but without ads. Like what Vanced is on my phone.

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
Smart Youtube TV started playing ads for me now, most often on music videos.
I guess we're pretty much forced to use SmartTubeNext now, if we don't want ads? I didn't care for its UI. I was hoping to find something that looks and works like the genuine Youtube app, but without ads. Like what Vanced is on my phone.
Yep, Smart Youtube is obsolete long time ago.
Replacement is SmartTubeNext.

CuF

Aug 29, 2015
I previously mentioned how live streams, while they're going on, seem to be limited to 4 hours with the beginning getting cut off until the stream is completed.
Does anyone know if a fix for that is being worked on? If I'm late to something live over 4 hours, I'm forced to start on YouTube's app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SmartTubeNext 13.31 Beta is out....

- More fixes
    4wmgozfc.png

YouTube Client for Media Boxes and TV based on Android WITHOUT ADVERTISEMENT!

NFO:
    Code:
    Version: 6.17.165
    Architecture: universal
    Package: com.liskovsoft.videomanager
    Min: Android 4.0
    DPI: nodpi
    Download:
    AFH
    thanks.any chance of background playback?
    OP updated with v6.17.48
    OP updated with v6.17.52
    OP updated with v6.17.54

Track Updates via Telegram Group:
    https://t.me/r3l3as3s