[APK] SmartTubeNext (Android TV)

Search This thread

GoodSoul

Oct 10, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
www.google.com
You can read about sponsorblock here:
Uh wow, dude, this app is awesome. I really love it, thanks a lot for that link! :)
Anyways, SmartTubeNext is still showning ads (1 to 2) before each video. So I switched to NewPipe x SponsorBlock and all is fine now.

Will also try to install Vanced on my TV to get rid of ads. :cool:

Update 1:
STN is now add free. I removed my account and readded it now it seems to work (what ever the issue was). Thanks again. :)

Update 2:
Vanced is currently not supporting TV/Tablets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finnzz

buf67

Nov 8, 2020
Hello,
On my Nvidia Shield I received an update. The Google Keyboard was installed. Since I liked the old one I switched back, but now the voice search does not work anymore in Smarttube. I restarted the app and also the Shield twice but no luck. Is this fixable in Smarttube or should I look for another way to solve this?

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
2022-02-28-204858.png

Reactions: GoodSoul and Finnzz

Finnzz

Sep 26, 2017

stasiof

Oct 9, 2013
SmartTubeNext 15.81 Beta is out....

- More fixes

- Added video description. Attention: button is hidden by default. Enable via Settings-Player-Player buttons

Last edited:

crashnburnMDA

May 31, 2006
Texas
Also, any way to Short cut map to STE?

E.g. My hisense remote has YouTube Button, I'd like to replace/ or auto redirect to open STE - Anyway?

Or have STE but the first/ front and up App on Home Screen for faster/ quicker access.

tpaxadpom

Oct 28, 2009
guys when I use remote control option to cast to smart tube next the banner shows up on the screen "remote control: background service started". I cannot find away to hide it except for disabling remote control option. The banner is bright white that will cause permanent burn in on the screen. Any idea how to hide it?

CuF

Aug 29, 2015
Is anyone else finding that the Search on STN is fairly broken for the past several versions?
Voice search usually cuts off before the last word. Sometimes the entered search is printed over the word 'search' in the box. Searching rarely ever occurs. Sometimes the on screen keyboard won't pop-up.
Basically a real mess.

Top Liked Posts