• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[APK] ★Transparant Statusbar 75 or 100%☆ Centered Clock ☆ White Icon's or Grey ★

AskinSavascisi

Nov 1, 2012
Antwerp
www.droidturk.tk
[APK] ★Transparant Statusbar 75 or 100%☆ Centered Clock ☆ White Icon's or Grey ★

Hello everyone,

For the ones who want a transparant status bar, here i'll provide my systemui.apk which ive edited myself and fully working..

its %75 transparant ;)

How to;

Just download the apk file in attachment and place it on your phone's internal SD card..

after that first remove the "unsigned" so it should be look like this "SystemUI.apk"

-> edit permissions to rw-r-r

after that replace it with the one you have ,,,, move it here -> /system/app/

reboot.. and there you have it =))

ps: after you reboot when u just get a black statusbar in stead off transparant, dont panic just touch the status bar or drop it down and it will turn transparant.:cowboy:

dont forget to make a backup of your existing SystemUI.apk file in case u may need it ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

dirtydeangelo

Apr 21, 2013
manama
Hello everyone,

For the ones who want a transparant status bar, here i'll provide my systemui.apk which ive edited myself and fully working..

its %75 transparant ;)

How to;

Just download the apk file in attachment and place it on your phone's internal SD card..

after that first remove the "unsigned" so it should be look like this "SystemUI.apk"

-> edit permissions to rw-r-r

after that replace it with the one you have ,,,, move it here -> /system/app/

reboot.. and there you have it =))

ps: after you reboot when u just get a black statusbar in stead off transparant, dont panic just touch the status bar or drop it down and it will turn transparant.:cowboy:

dont forget to make a backup of your existing SystemUI.apk file in case u may need it ;)

Thanx its working fine :thumbup::thumbup:
uploadfromtaptalk1368051224241.jpg

sent from xda-app
device : note2
ROM : testing
kernel : testing
modem : XXDLK7
recovery : TWRP

truemagic

Oct 14, 2009
May I know how to change this in SystemUI.apk as I've a custom ROM with its tweaked SystemUI.apk so I'd prefer to do it myself. I know how to decompile SystemUI.apk so can you please show the codes need to be changed?

Many thanks in advance!

AskinSavascisi

Nov 1, 2012
Antwerp
www.droidturk.tk
May I know how to change this in SystemUI.apk as I've a custom ROM with its tweaked SystemUI.apk so I'd prefer to do it myself. I know how to decompile SystemUI.apk so can you please show the codes need to be changed?

Many thanks in advance!
Sure, here you go:

1. Decompile
2.go to SystemUI.apk -》res 》values and open drawable.xml

3.name="Status_bar_background"> 3f000000

3f000000 is mine, if u want 100% trans make that 00000000

4. Save and recompile

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

ali.ali0770

Sep 2, 2011
can u chang the color of number and the icon in statusbar and chang it like the color in clock centered
make it more white or more bold

thank u for your job

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Bn Waheed

Apr 6, 2013
twitter.com
Works with simplistic frameworks ??

@dirtydeangelo
hi, what writing you use on your Note2? thx
you can make the statusbar transparent without this mod just with simplistic frameworks app

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

here you are :good:

place it on your phone's sd card, rename it to SystemUI.apk, change permissions and move it to /system/app after that reboot =)
thanks man, but is this 75% or 100%? i wanted it 100% sorry i forgot to mention it

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone