Ciudad de México
I got the update too, I noticed a little improvement with the recognition

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190411-093414_TADownloader.jpg
    Screenshot_20190411-093414_TADownloader.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,095

ojpd

Apr 5, 2008
I just got the update and I can definitely see a difference. It recognizes my thumbs better & it's a little bit faster too.

siddhu23

Feb 13, 2015
Gyeongsan, Korea
Received mrng on the exynos version in dubai here. Not feeling much difference.. Anyway will see if I can try after re registering the finger prints
Restart your phone also re register you finger print . You should place your finger the way you use normally.
Check and reply back.

Some of them telling not much improvement. I feel improved much, since previously 3 to 5 times i need to place my finger .but now just at once eventhough didn't register fp again after the update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    100% success

Setting language English(UK)

adb shell cmd jobscheduler run -f com.samsung.android.tadownloader 4096
    USA unlocked Snapdragon here. The ADB command worked for me!

adb shell cmd jobscheduler run -f com.samsung.android.tadownloader 4096

Ran the ADB command and the notification for the update popped up immediately. Definitely worth a try if you haven't gotten it yet. Thanks to @zjhao for the tip.
    Ok, so I don't know much about running ADB commands. How would I go about running this command to prompt the notification exactly?

1. Install ADB. Follow these instructions here: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/

2. Turn on developer options on your phone. Settings > About phone > Software information > Tap on "Build number" seven times.

3. Go to Settings > Developer options. Switch on USB debugging

4. Plug your phone into your PC. It might install drivers if it's the first time. You'll see a notification pop up, requesting permissions. Accept it.

5. Open a CMD prompt on your PC. Navigate to the folder where ADB is installed:

cd c:\folder\where\ADB\is\

6. Test to make sure it's working by typing

adb devices

If everything is set up, you'll get a response with your phone's serial number.

7. Type in the command to force the fingerprint update.

wu7XBKz.jpg

I *think* those are all the steps. It's been a while since I installed ADB, so I might've forgotten a step. But once you've got it set up, there's a whole world of cool tricks you can try on your phone!
    Really? I had to read your post 3 times to see if you were joking or not. I think you'd actually LOVE to have "rain on our parade." Since nobody has the "expertise" to know if it's actually raining or not.. You've given me a lot to ponder....
    How do we know we even have an Infinity-O screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 6? I bet they actually gave us GG4 and just lied to us. Or a 4100MaH battery? They just gave us the s9 battery and re-labeled it. what about RAM? Damn do we have the 8GB or 12GB that we were sold ? Or do we have half of that and Samsung is purposely tricking us? Too much CNN lately? I can keep going.... How about accept that as issues are reported, Samsung is doing what they can to come up with a fix. They are listening to us! (maybe literally, e.g., Amazon Alexa) So far Samsung is doing a great job! This fix being part of it. Thanks Samsung!
    I lol'd
    If you guys are wondering. Check out this video for how good the update made the sensor https://youtu.be/0OALa8TBLUc
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone