• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APK][Ver. 3.0.3]![4.0+]Air Swiper - New features! Bug fixes!

Search This thread

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Hello guys, I am young android developer and I've just published my first android application.

Please look, rate, tell me what would you like me to improve what should I add and everything what lies on your heart. If you will find any bugs, please contact me!

Link to application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.helmisek.project.airswiper

Some screenies:
1O4BoEwkUDQkdCwa66vx1i9rMz90c6YiYNELXl8mYksreBTezshYuEo2yQ-G92ZFbtc=h900-rw

Features:

0jh6yKtRwAd1XVnanzQFBFcAqYjpPJ_oRX-kxGvmN9_zoEQIgslO8Bd5u0NGDw15AC3V=h900-rw

ayp3qfOBkyftF5ArIRYPVwvv4sM2Erfxg0aEUt35N0Q6qg7heZyTJueQcxWuHYYG3HU=h900-rw

xtSAYDjorlzW658GXrgOnHp_QhJVQbyw8aYkfmgCQW6Z1UvhbVSy5J5vQvOdTjNXNA=h900-rw

iF10FjyyfgPKOLk0TBorNJW0DTlugl0sJnDywnc6zDmEmddQt8KxX7hjQPoMbJNI1Ig=h900-rw

E_HOkrUxEudPilG6kee4CIRPFHMWE2QJtndNrdK11ezVvdMuJe8XDtvUUlccVjILopc=h900-rw

Hope that someone will find it useful! I find it useful when I've got dirty hands or I am in a car! Please, always pay attention to the traffic in the car!!

Comment, rate, tell me what you think about it I will really appreciate it. :)

Actual version: 3.0.3.

Attachments

• AirSwiper_2.5.apk
    332.7 KB · Views: 1,867
  • Air_Swiper_3.0.apk
    343.7 KB · Views: 7,526
  • AirSwiper_.3.0.3.apk
    362.1 KB · Views: 8,285
Last edited:

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Do not forget please...

hey guys, if you like my application please leave back a comment or rate my app in google play so it can get up! Thanks for your feedbacks! :) appreciate it!

tang097

Nov 5, 2012
Hey so I just tested the sound option works well but I can't turn on phone. Not sure why

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

stevendeb25

May 27, 2010
england
pnht.org
Working great. Except having sound motion and lock screen motion on together. Causes sound to change on/off when locking screen.

Unlocking screen doesn't work just lights up the screen. Have to manually unlock. Whether you disable lock screen or not.

Great app tho. Keep the updates coming :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

helmanss

Feb 23, 2012
XDA-Developers
Working great. Except having sound motion and lock screen motion on together. Causes sound to change on/off when locking screen.

Unlocking screen doesn't work just lights up the screen. Have to manually unlock. Whether you disable lock screen or not.

Great app tho. Keep the updates coming :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Will look at it. Thanks for your feedback!! Appreciate it! And about the unlocking screen by motion. That is actual problem of S III and I am still trying to resolve it. Please be patient, hope I will get it fixed.

Thank you, I am happy you like it. New updates coming soon. :)

Reactions: stevendeb25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I am young android developer and I've just published my first android application.

Please look, rate, tell me what would you like me to improve what should I add and everything what lies on your heart. If you will find any bugs, please contact me!

Link to application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.helmisek.project.airswiper

Some screenies:
    1O4BoEwkUDQkdCwa66vx1i9rMz90c6YiYNELXl8mYksreBTezshYuEo2yQ-G92ZFbtc=h900-rw

Features:

0jh6yKtRwAd1XVnanzQFBFcAqYjpPJ_oRX-kxGvmN9_zoEQIgslO8Bd5u0NGDw15AC3V=h900-rw

ayp3qfOBkyftF5ArIRYPVwvv4sM2Erfxg0aEUt35N0Q6qg7heZyTJueQcxWuHYYG3HU=h900-rw

xtSAYDjorlzW658GXrgOnHp_QhJVQbyw8aYkfmgCQW6Z1UvhbVSy5J5vQvOdTjNXNA=h900-rw

iF10FjyyfgPKOLk0TBorNJW0DTlugl0sJnDywnc6zDmEmddQt8KxX7hjQPoMbJNI1Ig=h900-rw

E_HOkrUxEudPilG6kee4CIRPFHMWE2QJtndNrdK11ezVvdMuJe8XDtvUUlccVjILopc=h900-rw

Hope that someone will find it useful! I find it useful when I've got dirty hands or I am in a car! Please, always pay attention to the traffic in the car!!

Comment, rate, tell me what you think about it I will really appreciate it. :)

Actual version: 3.0.3.
    On the way...

Oh god guys... :D I am bad luck brian or I don't know... I wanted to post the app, but internet connection was like it's too hot outside I better stop doing anything. But so now as I am able to post I will do, I am just gonna sign it and put in the attachments of OP.
    So a lot of bugs is fixed. Device now shouldn't unlock in the pocket. App is now smarter. In call every function is disabled. I added notifications. No more samsung device lockscreen bug. And lots of fixes are included. Now wait please it won't take long.

Sorry for the big delay, but I spent two nights on it, until I got it working as I wanted it to be working. So here we are. :)

Edit: If anyone wants air motion to answer call please write it. Or write me anything you would like to see in the next update. Thanks :)

Version 3.0 now in attachments of OP! Try report smiles or bugs and all.
    Air swiper work progress

Hey guys, I am actually out of time in these days the bug fixes and all the things about the application are getting me mad. I am now going to delay the release of the new update I want to improve it I want the application to be perfect. So please be patient.
    If you like my work please donate me, buy me a coffee or a donut.

Thank you guys for your support!!! :)
    New update

Hey guys so hereby I am proud to present you 3.0.3 Air Swiper update. :)

Version 3.0.3:
    -New button for uninstalling the application in main layout !!
    -New icons for switches.
    -Fixed the bug with changing the sound profiles and dragging the status bar.
    -Hopefully fixed the unlocking screen motion problem.
    -HTC One now seems to be working.
    -Game mode included. If you are playing games enable it to stop motions.

Try it. Report feedback. Hope you'll like it. :)

If you like it. Go rate it on the playstore. :) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.helmisek.project.airswiper I have a bad rating because a lot of users just do not know how to use it. Hope you guys in this forum will do.
    OP updated.
    Works very well, I'm hoping it isn't a battery killer, let's see. Looking forward to new features, very nice app.

On my XZ it is not. But tell me if you see any problems with battery draining. Thanks for positive comment. And I can ensure you that new features will come soon. :)