• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][04.01.10][WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA] CountOnMe 1.0

Search This thread

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
Here's CountOnMe, it a turn-o-matic simulation with different counters. The idea is that, when someone is hassling you (maybe your boss...), you put out your device, and without a word invite him to wait his turn :)
Ok, i know it's a total inutility. But sound a bit funny.

This is a fully functional version, not a demo nor a limited time app. The difference with the "pro" version is that preferences are only available in "pro" version.

If you like this app and want to upgrade to "pro", send me a small donation, specifying you want "CountOnMe pro" and telling me which is your device screen resolution (wvga, vga, wqvga or qvga).

"Pro" version saves state on exit (on restart you’ll have on display the same number you had on quit), you can switch between 4 different counters, you can disable sound and you can disable the "now serving" images.

DOWNLOAD:
On my website

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 436
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 438
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
It looks great but couldn't you use your developing skills for a more usefull apps?
There are a lot of app ideas around and as I can see you are pretty good.
Just my two cents..

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
It looks great but couldn't you use your developing skills for a more usefull apps?
There are a lot of app ideas around and as I can see you are pretty good.
Just my two cents..

yes, and this way I would also make money, i guess. But what is missing in WinMo scene (and what, instead, is plenty of in iPhone one) is useless apps, made just for fun. The idea is that WinMo is not only a serious device, but it can be used for fun as iPhone. That's why i leave serious apps to serious developers :)

ElCondor

Retired News Writer
Mar 14, 2009
Amsterdam
yes, and this way I would also make money, i guess. But what is missing in WinMo scene (and what, instead, is plenty of in iPhone one) is useless apps, made just for fun. The idea is that WinMo is not only a serious device, but it can be used for fun as iPhone. That's why i leave serious apps to serious developers :)

Yes that's true, but still...
Your call, it looks great and keep up the good work!

owziee

Sep 1, 2007
Ha ha ha!!!! Very fun app, but useless... But I LOVE it!!! :)

Great work and very well done... Thanks :)

mavisdavis

Aug 22, 2005
wife compatability

could this be adapted to show a wifes impatiancelevel rise as I use it on her lol like have a thermometer guage going up lol... as we do often fall out over how much time i spend on my phone lol