[APP] [04-22-09] Magic 8 Ball

Search This thread

Touchmypro

Mar 8, 2009
Las Vegas
Had to share a funny story. Along time ago about ten years I had this huge crush on this girl but we both had a bf/gf and I was messing around with a magic 8 ball and I asked it if I was to kiss this girl would she be feeling it. The damn thing kept saying yes like a 100 times in a row. We started to laugh so hard cause I was telling her I asked a question about her but didn't tell her what it was I was asking but she seen it kept saying yes and we were laughing our asses off.

This last week we started talking again and she told me she had the biggest crush on me and I told her what I was asking the magic eightball. I seen your program and told her I d/l it and she was laughing.

I live out of state now but Im moving back home in a few months so I was talking to her for like 6 damn hrs on the phone last night. When we hung up somehow my cheek was hitting the screen,navigated to programs,hit the magic 8ball program without me knowing, and when I was going to hang up the phone the app was open with the answer "It is decidly so"! I swear to God no bs,true friken story!

hermanm

Mar 26, 2008
Had to share a funny story. Along time ago about ten years I had this huge crush on this girl but we both had a bf/gf and I was messing around with a magic 8 ball and I asked it if I was to kiss this girl would she be feeling it. The damn thing kept saying yes like a 100 times in a row. We started to laugh so hard cause I was telling her I asked a question about her but didn't tell her what it was I was asking but she seen it kept saying yes and we were laughing our asses off.

This last week we started talking again and she told me she had the biggest crush on me and I told her what I was asking the magic eightball. I seen your program and told her I d/l it and she was laughing.

I live out of state now but Im moving back home in a few months so I was talking to her for like 6 damn hrs on the phone last night. When we hung up somehow my cheek was hitting the screen,navigated to programs,hit the magic 8ball program without me knowing, and when I was going to hang up the phone the app was open with the answer "It is decidly so"! I swear to God no bs,true friken story!

that's funny :), hope everything works out for you

TriAxisFL

Nov 24, 2006
Mount Dora, Fl
Cool App, I think i'll keep this on my phone.
I'm not sure if you plan on any more development of this App, but if you do here are some ideas.
Add sound when you shake it. The real Magic 8 Balls had that distinct rattle.
I'm not a fan of the background.
On ROM's that auto-rotate all apps, this program gets all funky in Landscape mode. Possibly add landscape support.
Thanks

hermanm

Mar 26, 2008
Cool App, I think i'll keep this on my phone.
I'm not sure if you plan on any more development of this App, but if you do here are some ideas.
Add sound when you shake it. The real Magic 8 Balls had that distinct rattle.
I'm not a fan of the background.
On ROM's that auto-rotate all apps, this program gets all funky in Landscape mode. Possibly add landscape support.
Thanks

i'm always open to suggestions :), i'll see if i can find the right sound and what i can do about landscape mode, any ideas for the background?

TriAxisFL

Nov 24, 2006
Mount Dora, Fl
The Magic 8 Ball box had a pink/red & white spiral design. Maybe try and find a nice spiral for a background.
27238.jpg

Here is a nice spiral that you could photoshop and convert the black to pink/red
spiral.bmp