[APP][07/12/08]Touch HD keyboard on Diamond incl. all known t9 languages.

Search This thread

sblop

Sep 11, 2007
Svendborg
www.info2us.dk
This is as descriped in the title.

I found the touch HD keyboard HERE, but were anoyed that it only included a few languages.

I have updated the file so it now includes:

Czech
Danish
Dutch
English
Finnish
French
German
Greek
Italian
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Spanish
Swedish.

Look likes this:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Get it here: CAB ZIP

Remember that you have to open your task mananger and kill "SIPGT_app" process before install.

If you regret installing this, you will have to hardreset.

Last edited:

xilver860

Dec 2, 2008
Stockholm
install help

Hi there!
Thank you very much indeed for this release!
I've a question though, I've tried to copy this .cab file to my phone and when I tried to install it it finishes by saying that I don't have the "sufficient system permission".

Ever heard of that before?
Please help if you can, would really want to get this working :)

sblop

Sep 11, 2007
Svendborg
www.info2us.dk
Hi there!
Thank you very much indeed for this release!
I've a question though, I've tried to copy this .cab file to my phone and when I tried to install it it finishes by saying that I don't have the "sufficient system permission".

Ever heard of that before?
Please help if you can, would really want to get this working :)

I forgot to add that you have to open your task mananger and kill SIPGT_app process.

Then try again. If this dosnt work, I simply doesnt know. :-/

Shouma

Sep 10, 2008
sblop did you tried it mate? is it working well on the touch diamond?

I always looked for one however the one posted previously had some problems including that the arrows werent working during texting....hope you tell us if that actually works or not...Thanks for sharing mate.

xilver860

Dec 2, 2008
Stockholm
Hi again!
thank you for the info about killing that process. The only problem is that I can't find the fdc task manager to download? Is there anyone that has a copy of it?

sblop

Sep 11, 2007
Svendborg
www.info2us.dk
sblop did you tried it mate? is it working well on the touch diamond?

I always looked for one however the one posted previously had some problems including that the arrows werent working during texting....hope you tell us if that actually works or not...Thanks for sharing mate.

I use it now. :)

It works perfectly, except when in landscape mode. - As descriped earlier, it is a little too big. I will take a look on this problem, but I dont have time the next few days.

Btw. I hope you all likes it. :)

raptuz

Jul 8, 2008
Thank you for this. But I have a problem with the norwegian version of Compact QWERTY and full QWERTY. Then I just get the old keypad. If I change to english I get the new one. Only with Phone Keypad I can use norwegian... Any ideas?

sblop

Sep 11, 2007
Svendborg
www.info2us.dk
Thank you for this. But I have a problem with the norwegian version of Compact QWERTY and full QWERTY. Then I just get the old keypad. If I change to english I get the new one. Only with Phone Keypad I can use norwegian... Any ideas?

It works on mine. What rom do you use? I use duttys 3.3. Did you cloce the sipgt with your taskmananger before you installed it?

Zjoske

Aug 22, 2008
I've downloaded your cab file, but only have English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the language options. Other than that it installed fine...
I need the Dutch T9.