[APP][1.3] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 12 port

Search This thread

kashortiexda

Jan 12, 2011
Of course, all necessary permissions are granted. Application doesn't recognise tapping on back. I checked all settings.
I just tested on my G975F S10+ Android 12 OneUi4 January 2022 Security patch...and working fine.... I set it to device size 6.2' and in the persistent notifications, I made the notification a silent one, works every time

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Just released a bugfix release, 1.0.1:

Version 1.0.1:
- Fixes for various crashes including Snapchat, App Shortcuts and network issues.
- Improvements to device specs lookup for model recommendation
- Improvements to notification & quick settings expand/collapse actions
- Actions & Gates that are unsupported will now give a reason why they are
- Added Battery Saver gate

Download in first post or on GitHub releases as usual

McLovin01

Jan 21, 2017
Android Wear
A bug appeared after the new update v1.0 and didn't go away with v1.1.

I have only the double tap gesture with lock screen as the action. after the updates the screen locks and the display is off, but in less than a second, it lights back up while the device is locked.

Device: Huawei Nova 5T
android 10
emui 11
all google services are there

Reactions: vpguru

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
A bug appeared after the new update v1.0 and didn't go away with v1.1.

I have only the double tap gesture with lock screen as the action. after the updates the screen locks and the display is off, but in less than a second, it lights back up while the device is locked.

Device: Huawei Nova 5T
android 10
emui 11
all google services are there
Make sure that the wake device option under feedback is disabled. Otherwise I'm not sure what's causing it, it works fine on all my devices.

Reactions: trongthanh

bmpdroid

May 13, 2011
Tap, Tap is a port of the double tap on back of device gesture from Pixels running Android 12 to any Android 7.0+ device*.
Tap, Tap provides over 50 actions that can be run from double or triple taps on the back of your device, including:
  • Launching an app
  • Launching a shortcut
  • Toggling the flashlight
  • Simulating button presses, such as home or back
  • Running a Tasker task
  • Quick Tap to Snap**
... and many more!

The gesture can also be fully controlled, to only run under certain conditions, or run different actions in different scenarios; such as only when an app is running, the screen is off, or when listening to music (many more options are available).
The sensitivity and response of the gesture can be controlled, picking from 8 "models", trained for devices ranging in size from 5.7" to 6.3" in height, as well as finer control of the sensitivity of gesture detection, meaning there is a configuration that will work well for most devices.
Tap, Tap also tries to be easy on the battery, only running the gesture detection when required, and integrates with the "low power mode" available on select Pixel devices, otherwise using the lower-power machine learning capabilities of devices, where available.

* Your device must have an accelerometer and gyroscope.
** Requires a compatible Pixel device or root, see this page for more info.

Screenshots:

Example video, showing launching the camera on double tap

Download:
Version 1.0.1

GitHub:
https://github.com/KieronQuinn/TapTap

Reporting Issues & Feature Requests

If you have encountered a crash or error, please make an issue on the GitHub Issues page. For crashes, include a crash report, which Tap, Tap should create for you and show a notification after a hard crash (enable the option on the "More" page first if you have disabled it). Before making an issue, make sure it has not been reported before, and does not fall under the "service killed" pinned issue, as those will be closed and ignored.

To request a feature, either make an issue stating "Feature Request", or post a reply in the XDA thread. Note that only relatively simple features will be considered, anything more complex including toggling specific system features should be done using the Tasker capabilities of Tap, Tap, as the app is not meant to be a Tasker replacement.
Sir,As part of the feature request 421 I see that 2 intents like com.kieronquinn.app.taptap.action.START got introduced - But couldn't locate it in the main page Readme (not sure I missed it) - If this is not included ,my request will be to include it so that any automation framework can utilize this FANTASTIC feature- With out this my battery consumption rums close to 14% for Taptap alone

vic7212

Nov 26, 2015
Huge power consumption - during 7 hours 35% of battery. Tap tap on first place in power list. Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra Exynos, stock 12 android. Additionally, many times Tap tap doesn't recognize double tap, 8 times from 10 no reaction. Any thoughts?

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for the great app

I did have this issue on precious builds which effectively made the app unusable, and now I'm experiencing a little better version of it:

Previous versions: setup was okay, but then that was it: app never detected taps anymore unless uninstalled and reinstalled

Current version: app stops detecting after screen off/on. It will only start again after relaunch

Technical info: Stock pixel 6 Jan update on root, using sui, low power mode and battery optimization switched off and accessibility access switched on (technically everything tap tap asked for)

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
Thanks for the great app

I did have this issue on precious builds which effectively made the app unusable, and now I'm experiencing a little better version of it:

Previous versions: setup was okay, but then that was it: app never detected taps anymore unless uninstalled and reinstalled

Current version: app stops detecting after screen off/on. It will only start again after relaunch

Technical info: Stock pixel 6 Jan update on root, using sui, low power mode and battery optimization switched off and accessibility access switched on (technically everything tap tap asked for)
Have you disabled the screen off gate?

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
All gates disabled, and at least one action with no requirement is added
Then I have no idea what is going on. Stock Android doesn't have any battery killing things, and as you're using the low power mode it's not running anything with high usage either. You're not using anything to prevent background tasks from working like Greenify maybe?

siavash79

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Then I have no idea what is going on. Stock Android doesn't have any battery killing things, and as you're using the low power mode it's not running anything with high usage either. You're not using anything to prevent background tasks from working like Greenify maybe?
Update 2: I do receive the haptic feedback, but action (open notification) doesn't run: no requirement set.
Update 3: The problem is in notification shade action: after screen unlock, notification shade must be manually opened once in order for the app to takeover future expansions....

kashortiexda

Jan 12, 2011
Update 2: I do receive the haptic feedback, but action (open notification) doesn't run: no requirement set.
Update 3: The problem is in notification shade action: after screen unlock, notification shade must be manually opened once in order for the app to takeover future expansions....
Do you by any chance have any Tasker Factory apps installed ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WIP. This is a work in progress. It's not finished until the fat lady sings (as defined by the taptap app doing something useful). I admire and respect the developer. He should spend his time developing. I don't begrudge him that as there are 75 pages of satisfied users.

I just want to get it working and, just as importantly, I want to document what the steps are so that another person in my shoes can follow along more easily since maybe I'm doing something wrong?

- If you can't get it working, please post some actual information. Just "it doesn't work" is nowhere near enough to actually figure out what's going wrong. What device do you have, what Android version is it running, does the gesture provide some feedback and do nothing, or does it just not get recognised at all? Have you tried tapping harder, or in a different location, or tried the different model options in the settings?
    First off, kudos to the developer Quinny899 for the "Tap,Tap" tool. I'm sorry I am writing this. I really am.
    No good deed ever goes unpunished! :)

All I want to do is get TapTap version "1.3 (1300)" to "do something" (anything) as a first test on my non-rooted USA T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy A32-5G Android 11. I don't care what. Maybe open the camera? Or maybe snap a screenshot? Whatever. Anything. Heck, if I could just get it to beep when I doubletap the back of the case (the way it was shown in the video), I'd be happy.

The app must work because there are 75 pages of satisfied customers indicating that it works wonderfully. What that means is that it MUST be intuitive to use.

But it's not (yet) working for me, so maybe I'm doing something wrong? But what?

I just deleted it and will re-install it so that I can start from scratch to accurately document what I'm doing, and then maybe some kind soul will point out to me what step(s) I'm doing wrong.... and, in doing so, we'll be leveraging that documentation (and solution) for the next person.

The hope is the effort involved will tell others what the correct sequence of steps are (so that this is beneficial to others and not just a meaningless rant). :)

Here are the steps I tried:
    0. I remove the "SM-A326U" T-Mobile 2021 Samsung Galaxy A32-5G from its case & from its USB power cable; the phone is connected to the Internet via my LAN
    1. I sideload TapTap-v1.3.apk version 1.3 from GitHub
    Name: TapTap-v1.3.apk​
    Size: 13045401 bytes (12 MiB)​
    SHA256: 80BCDB6F4D3538E6EDE7CC430F094BAE5FD98DBFD09F2CDEF7F05AFCB4C8E08B​
    2. I tap the resulting "Tap, Tap" black & white bullseye icon on my homescreen
    3. Up comes the TapTap welcome screen
    4. I press the "Get started" button
    5. Up comes the "Tap,Tap is free and open source" screen
    6. I tap "Next"
    7. Up comes the "Allow Internet Access?" screen [taptap01.jpg]
    8. I press the "Allow Always" button
    9. Up pops a "Gesture Configuration" which advises "Double tap the back of your device to activate the gesture"
    10. It's "not working" when I doubletap (using fast, slow, or in between speeds and pressures); so I press "Gesture Configuration" at the bottom [taptap02.jpg]
    11. I select the "Device Size" which says I have a "Samsung SM-W2014" of "Height: 116.85mm (4.6in)" at the top
    12. The top-most radio dial is preselected at "144.7mm [5.7in] (Small)" "Created for the Pixel 5 (Recommended)"
    13. Since that didn't work, I click the next radio dial, which is for the "147.1mm [5.8] (Small)" "Created for the Pixel 4" option
    14. Then I press the back arrow to get back to the "Gesture Configuration" screen which leaves me no option to save so I can only assume it's automatically saved. [taptap03.jpg]
    15. At this point I'm unsure what to do since I was expecting a "try again" or some other kind of indicator of what to do.
    16. I hit the "X" at the top left of "Gesture Configuration" which brings me back to the test screen instructing me "Great! Tap to continue"
    17. I pick up the phone off the desk & taptap it a few times
    18. Nothing happens.
    19. So I press "Gesture Configuration" again to set the "Sensitivity"
    20. I raise the sensitivity from "High" to "High" (aka higher) by moving it one notch to the right [taptap04]
    21. I press the "X" at the top left next to Gesture Configuration" to go back to the taptap test activity.
    22. I run the taptap test, but it still does nothing, so I press on "Gesture Configuration" to change the device size & sensitivity 'smore. [taptap05]
    23. I select the third radio dial down from the top which is for the "153.9mm [6.1in] (Medium)" "Created for the Pixel 4a 5G" and then I return by hitting the top-left arrow next to "Device Size"
    23. I increase the sensitivity one notch to the right from "High" to "Very High"
    24. And then I hit the "X" at the top left next to "Gesture Configuration" to go back to the test screen. [taptap06.jpg]
    25. I pick up the phone off my desk and doubletap the back
    26. Nothing happens - maybe I should have moved the sensitivity slider the other way?
    27. Given the developer has stated the app requires use of the accelerometer & gyroscope in this post, maybe my accelerometer or gyroscope is the problem?
    28. If I bring up my "Device Info HW" app "Sensors" page, there's a green dot to the left of the "Accelerometer" with an INFO button to the right which gives the following table: [taptap07.jpg]
    Type = accelerometer
    ID = 1
    Name = LSM6DSL Accelerometer
    Vendor = STM
    Version = 15932
    Max range = 78.4532
    Resolution = 0.0023942017
    Power = 0.15
    Unit = m/s^2
    29. When I press the "Test" button, up comes a soccer field where I am not sure what to do. I swirl my phone in a figure eight pattern a half dozen times but who knows what it's actually doing [taptap08.jpg]

Since the Gyroscope is also used, I press the "Info" button which reports "Gyroscope Test, LSM6DSL Gyroscope" of values
    Type = Gyroscope
    ID = 4
    Name = LSM6DSL Gyroscope
    Vendor = STM
    Version = 1
    Max range = 17.45326
    Resolution = 6.1086525E-4
    Power = 0.65
    Unit = rad/s

And then I pressed the "Test" button and did a few swirls until the graph filled itself out. [taptap8b.jpg]

30. Back inside of taptap, still nothing happens when I tap on the back of the phone
    31. I try the penultimate "158mm [6.2in] (Large)" "Created for the Pixel 3 XL" screen size option with the sensitivity lever set back to the original setting of the first "High" notch to the right of the last "Medium" level but the doubletap fails to react [taptap09.jpg]
    32. And I try the last remaining "160mm [6.3in] (Large)" "Created for the Pixel 4 XL" size option with the sensitivity remaining at the default first-high level [taptap10.jpg]

Debugging further, I notice the developer asked someone to try "other actions" in this post, but I'm not sure what other actions to try.

33. I go back to the welcome screen and hit "Skip setup" and the first thing I notice is that the "Enable Tap,Tap" is turned on (which is good).
    34. The next line down is "Disable Battery Optimization" where that's turned off saying "Android Battery Optimisation for Tap, Tap is enabled" but above that it says "Tap, Tap requires the Android battery optimisation be disabled for the app" [taptap11.jpg]
    35. I turn off the battery optimization switch for the taptap app by sliding the slider and clicking on "Allow" when Android asks me "Stop Optimizing Battery Usage?".
    36. Turning off the battery optimization switch had the effect of removing that admonishment from the Tap, Tap "Enable Tap, Tap" Activity [taptap12.jpg]

36. Moving forward, it's not clear what to do next but it seems reasonable to choose the first option of "Double Tap Actions" which is described as "Set the actions to be run when you tap on the back of your device twice"
    37. The options that come up are "Launch Assistant" or "Screenshot", both of which are cause for concern because (a) I don't know what my assistant app even is (so how would I know if it worked?) and (b) I saw somewhere that non-rooted phones are problematic for screenshots (but I could be wrong).
    38. Let's look up how to figure out what the "assistant" app even is. OK. It's found in Android 11 Settings > Apps > Default apps > "Digital assistant app" where mine is set to "Screenshot Tile (No Root") [taptap13]

39. Given both purport to take a screenshot, but that the Launch Assistant will be a "tile", we probably don't want that complexity. It would be good if a suggested digital assistant app could be provided so that the test would be easier.

40. Given the default assistant is set to a "tile", I'll just choose Screenshot instead for the "Double Tap Actions". I'm not sure how to select Screenshot though as when I press on "Service" next to "Screenshot", nothing happens, and when I press on "Add Requirement" below "Screenshot", up comes a form for requirements, none of which do I have. (Wouldn't an OK button have been more intuitive?)

This is not intuitive.

41. There is no "OK" or "SAVE" or "Selection" box so I don't know how to "choose" the Screenshot option versus the launcher option. (Maybe I'm interpreting the screen wrong - but I'm being as logical as any human can be in my interpretation of the GUI.)

42. So I go back with the upper back arrow and hit "+ Add Action" at the bottom - but that makes no sense.

43. How does the program know I want "Screenshot" and not "Launch Assistant"? Makes no sense. Unless it's both? Dunno. There's no way to tell from the GUI so I just have to hope in God that the program somehow knows I want to do a screenshot instead of the default assistant.

44. Anyway, I just have to trust in God that the omnipotence of the program knows that I want a screenshot to occur, and then this brings me to the "Add Action" Activity [taptap14.jpg]

45. Now I'm at another decision making impasse as I "think" I'm going to screenshot upon doubletapping, but now it wants me to "Add Action" (but didn't I already set that action to do a screenshot?).

46. Confusingly, I'm up against the "Add Action" where NONE of the actions are to add a screenshot. The options are
    Launch
    Utilities
    Buttons
    Advanced
    Sound
    Accessibility
    Gestures

45. IMHO, there should be a simple obvious default TEST that one can do that everyone can do because I'm faced with all these choices but all I want to do is for it to do "something" (anything) and yet NONE of the choices are screenshot even though I thought I just selected screenshot. [taptap15.jpg]

46. If I type "screenshot" in the search bar, then it kicks me completely out of the program, and puts me in an Activity in the Settings which I don't have a clue what to do with.

47. Why the heck did Tap,Tap pop me into that Android Settings Activity? I don't know. I guess it wants me to turn something on; but what?

48. Just guessing blindly, I press on "Installed services" and scroll to "Tap, Tap" and turn it from "off" to "on" but that's just a wild guess as to what the program wanted me to do because there is also a "Tap,Tap Secondary Service" that is off, so I turn both of them on (not knowing why I'm doing what I'm doing or even if I'm supposed to be doing it). [taptap17.jpg]

49. Oh oh. There are TWO options to turn on for each item, where I don't know what the difference is between the Tap,Tap="On/Off" and "Tap,Tap Shortcut=On/Off" and even after choosing the first, it kicks me out of the Settings Activity when I make any selection.

50. That's abysmally confusing because I have no idea _which_ of the four options to set (two buttons for "Tap,Tap" installed services and two more buttons for the "Tap,Tap Secondary Service) and I don't even know WHY I'm in this Settings Activity since all I wanted to do was set up a screenshot action.

51. I think in hind sight that it was a dumb idea of me to try to perform a screenshot since it's more complicated than it needs to be.

52. I just want to make the "simplest" thing happen but there's no advice in the program what that simplest thing would be. Can't I just open a photo or beep or open the camera or run a program that everyone has instead?

53. At this point I'm just clicking things without knowing why, but I turned on the other option for "Tap,Tap Secondary Service" also. [taptap18.jpg]

54. What I learned from that fiasco was the last thing you want to do is something complicated where taking a screenshot involves too many decisions that you don't know what you're doing on. And so does choosing the Launch Assistant.

55. Can't I just do something simple that doesn't have more and more and more decisions to be made? I'm a beginner. I have no idea how this program works. I just want to doubletap and have "something" (anything) happen the first time I use it.

56. If I try to add an action that is SIMPLE... what would it be?

57. I press "Add Action" and in the resulting form I'm just looking for something (anything!) that will be simple that won't require more decisions and which every phone will have so it would work for anyone.

But what option is that simple it-can't-fail option?
    Launch
    Utilities
    Buttons
    Advanced
    Sound
    Accessibility
    Gestures

58. Maybe Launch? [taptap19.jpg]

59. Launch an app seems the simplest no brainer. What app?
    It asks to launch twice, and then opens up an Android Settings Activity that shows all my apps. Maybe I'll pick Termux, but it wants to "Draw on Top" which, guessing, I guess Tap,Tap needs to launch it? [taptap20.jpg]

60. Why does "draw on top" have ANYTHING to do with launching an app? Anyway, let's assume it does. So I turn on "Termux=On" to "Appear on Top".

61. Now what? There's still no "Done" or "OK" or "Save" button in "Tap,Tap" so I don't have any confirmation I'm doing the right things.

62. That's about as far as I can get as I had to make a bunch of guesses, but the further I get away from the original branched guess, the less useful these guesses will be. [taptap21.jpg]

63. In all these tests, once in every fifty to one hundred attempts, it actually takes hold, but it can't be reproduced for another fifty or a hundred attempts. [taptap22][taptap23].

64. I should note that this phone does NOT use a Qualcomm processor. Here are the salient specs and the SM-A326U XDA forum.
    OSAndroid 11, upgradable to Android 12, One UI 4.1
    ChipsetMediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 (7 nm)
    CPUOcta-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
    GPUMali-G57 MC3

If someone can advise me as to how I can get Tap,Tap to recognize a double-tap, and what is the SIMPLEST no-fail no-brainer action we can all use to test if it's working, that would be helpful to me and to anyone reading this in the future.

WIP. This is a work in progress. It's not finished until the fat lady sings (as defined by the taptap app doing something useful). I admire and respect the developer. He should spend his time developing. I don't begrudge him that as there are 75 pages of satisfied users.

I just want to get it working and, just as importantly, I want to document what the steps are so that another person in my shoes can follow along more easily since maybe I'm doing something wrong?

(WIP).... to be continued.
    Tap, Tap is a port of the double tap on back of device gesture from Pixels running Android 12 to any Android 7.0+ device*.
    Tap, Tap provides over 50 actions that can be run from double or triple taps on the back of your device, including:
    • Launching an app
    • Launching a shortcut
    • Toggling the flashlight
    • Simulating button presses, such as home or back
    • Running a Tasker task
    • Quick Tap to Snap**
    ... and many more!

The gesture can also be fully controlled, to only run under certain conditions, or run different actions in different scenarios; such as only when an app is running, the screen is off, or when listening to music (many more options are available).
    The sensitivity and response of the gesture can be controlled, picking from 8 "models", trained for devices ranging in size from 5.7" to 6.3" in height, as well as finer control of the sensitivity of gesture detection, meaning there is a configuration that will work well for most devices.
    Tap, Tap also tries to be easy on the battery, only running the gesture detection when required, and integrates with the "low power mode" available on select Pixel devices, otherwise using the lower-power machine learning capabilities of devices, where available.

* Your device must have an accelerometer and gyroscope.
    ** Requires a compatible Pixel device or root, see this page for more info.

Screenshots:

Example video, showing launching the camera on double tap

Changelog said:
    Version 1.3:

Introducing Native Mode, a new low-battery usage mode for Pixels with official Quick Tap support. This mode, similar to the existing low-power mode, uses the system component, but does so without needing root (on Android 13) or a constantly running Shizuku service (on Android 12). To set it up, you will need to use ADB or root once to grant a permission, after that it will run without further actions being required.

Please note that Native Mode does not work while the screen is off, and you may find triple tap is harder to use with it enabled. Both of these are system restrictions and cannot be worked around.

In addition, 1.3 fixes some crashes, updates translations, and fixes Quick Tap to Snap from the lockscreen.

Version 1.2:

Tap, Tap v1.2 disables the Tensor Low Power Mode by default as it was causing issues with some devices not working with the gesture.
    If it was previously working for you on 1.x, and you experienced battery improvements, you can re-enable it in the advanced settings.

Low Power Mode on supported Pixels with Shizuku or Sui is not affected by this change.

- Added missing alarm permission
    - Fixed more app shortcut crashes
    - Improve foldable gates
    - Added monochrome icon for Android 13
    - Translation updates

Version 1.1:
    - Fixes for Android 13
    - Fixed app shortcut related crashes
    - Fixed service starting on boot even if it's disabled
    - Fixed crash on start on Android 7.0
    - Added Do not Disturb enabling action, thanks Kylian Meulin
    - Updated translations

Important: If you are on Android 13, you MUST now use Sui to use Low Power Mode (Sui requires root). This is due to platform restrictions, there is no workaround.

Version 1.0.1
    :
    - Fixes for various crashes including Snapchat, App Shortcuts and network issues.
    - Improvements to device specs lookup for model recommendation
    - Improvements to notification & quick settings expand/collapse actions
    - Actions & Gates that are unsupported will now give a reason why they are
    - Added Battery Saver gate

Version 1.0 is a full rewrite of the app, from scratch. It contains a brand new UI, a number of new actions and gates, and implementation of the Android 12 'Columbus' gesture code and models, including a new Low Power Mode for Pixels.

You can read more here: https://medium.com/@KieronQuinn/tap-tap-v1-0-restarting-from-scratch-2b87c241d176

Download:
    Version 1.2

GitHub:
    https://github.com/KieronQuinn/TapTap

Reporting Issues & Feature Requests

If you have encountered a crash or error, please make an issue on the GitHub Issues page. For crashes, include a crash report, which Tap, Tap should create for you and show a notification after a hard crash (enable the option on the "More" page first if you have disabled it). Before making an issue, make sure it has not been reported before, and does not fall under the "service killed" pinned issue, as those will be closed and ignored.

To request a feature, either make an issue stating "Feature Request", or post a reply in the XDA thread. Note that only relatively simple features will be considered, anything more complex including toggling specific system features should be done using the Tasker capabilities of Tap, Tap, as the app is not meant to be a Tasker replacement.
    New version, 0.5 Alpha
    Changelog said:
    - Added sensitivity option with a slider under the gesture settings (experimental)
    - Added option to disable battery optimisation, and some tips on how to make it work on your weird OEM firmwares
    - Haptic feedback will now only happen when do not disturb is not enabled (thanks Ashutosh Singh) - there's an option to override this if you want
    - Added power menu action (thanks Adrian Campos)
    - Moved "Reachability" to Utilities
    - Added gates for Keyboard visibility and orientation
    - Fixed app picker not showing all apps when selecting for a gate, and the hide system apps doing the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do
    - Tweaked UI even more
    - Updated translations

Download (also in first post)
    New version: 0.6 Alpha
    Changelog said:
    Implemented "requirements" (aka "when gates") for actions. This allows you to specify an action to only be run when a condition is met (any gate can be used for this), such as an app running or the display being off - example is below
    Added Table gate
    Added pocket gate
    Added gates for detecting headsets and music playing
    Added Sound Profile control - needs do not disturb access, app will prompt you (thanks Ashutosh Singh)
    Updated translations & contributors

Download version 0.6 Alpha (also in first post)

Example of requirements, which I'm currently using on my device (click to enlarge):

What it does:
    - If Pokemon GO is being played -> Run a Tasker task that starts the CalcyIV overlay
    - Otherwise, if Music is playing -> skip to the next track
    - Otherwise, if a headset is connected -> play the track (this will never pause as the previous action would've been run)
    - Otherwise, if the screen is off -> toggle the flashlight
    - Otherwise -> launch Spotify

Remember, once an action has been run successfully, no further actions below it will be run. Place your highest priority actions at the top, and work your way down setting up requirements for each action until the last one, which is always the "last resort" and will only be run if all the other actions' requirements are not met.

If you have some other great ideas of how to make the most out of this new feature, share them in this thread!
    New version, Alpha 0.4:
    Changelog said:
    - Added new Split Screen action which starts split screen
    - Added new mock-reachability mode that uses split screen with an empty top half (except for two buttons to open the notifications and quick settings without reaching up)
    - Moved declaration of an action's category to TapAction instead of defining each category's items as a list
    - Implemented the isAvailable boolean in the picker, which hides Screenshot & Lock Screen on < 9.0. Updated default list to cope with this on < 9.0 (default is now Assistant then Home)
    - Migrated to using Tensorflow library rather than the shared library and code taken from SystemUI, hopefully fixing Android 7.0. This will also enable armv7 support.
    - Added a bunch of new languages and updates to current ones (now supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukranian, Vietnamese & Traditional Chinese)

Download (also in first post)