[APP][1.6+] Internet (Data/Wifi) Lock

Search This thread

msappz

Oct 10, 2013
www.msappz.com
Internet Lock enables you to protect your Wifi and Data Connection by setting up a secret PIN. Nobody will be able to connect Wifi/Data Connection unless they know the secret PIN.

I created this application after my prepaid balance got exhausted numerous times due to my kid clicking on some ads which will cause data charges :)

The application prevents incurring data charges due to accidental clicks on ads or delibrate attempts to use internet on your device.

Simple, Effective and Lightweight!

It does not require complex configurations or anything, you can just install the application, setup a pin and get protected in seconds. It is very lightweight and requires very less disk space and memory.

The application can be downloaded from google play store play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msappz.internetlocklite OR downloaded from attachment.

Attachments

• InternetLockLite.apk
    227.7 KB · Views: 7,825
Last edited:

Thorsten74

Sep 5, 2008
Hello forum !

I just found this app because i try to avoid an accidentally switching on of mobile data on my parents tablet.
You know, it's very easy to switch mobile data on by just pulling down the bar on android 4.2 and click on the mobile data switch.
Unfortunately this happened a few times to my parents already and with their prepaid card, every activation of mobile data is charged with 2 Euro (per day).
I tried out this app on my phone today, but for me it seems that it activates mobile data first and only after that asks for the code.
But in this case, the 2 Euro would already be gone ...
Is this correct or is the app really blocking all traffic until keying in the password ?

I'm not able to try it out on my parents tablet right now, so i would be happy for an answer.

Thanks
Thorsten

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Internet Lock enables you to protect your Wifi and Data Connection by setting up a secret PIN. Nobody will be able to connect Wifi/Data Connection unless they know the secret PIN.

I created this application after my prepaid balance got exhausted numerous times due to my kid clicking on some ads which will cause data charges :)

The application prevents incurring data charges due to accidental clicks on ads or delibrate attempts to use internet on your device.

Simple, Effective and Lightweight!

It does not require complex configurations or anything, you can just install the application, setup a pin and get protected in seconds. It is very lightweight and requires very less disk space and memory.

The application can be downloaded from google play store play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.msappz.internetlocklite OR downloaded from attachment.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone