• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][1.6+] MM Tracker

Search This thread

franktompson

Nov 8, 2007
Bath, England
MMT_2020,
Continuing to enjoy your excellent app!
Might it be possible please to increase slightly the size of the red circle denoting gps position and/or the blue arrow denoting direction? I've tried 'Navigation Display, 'Large Arrow Only', but still a bit small on my device.
Thanks, Frank

KUPPY

Aug 15, 2021
Hi, could anyone please help? I've had MM Tracker for a number of years now and it's the best mapping software I've ever used. However, several Android updates ago the "3 Dots" disappeared and this has rendered MM Tracker unusable! Could anyone advise how I can access this menu or the 3 Dots again? I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 running Android 11. Many many thanks for all your help from Kris :)

Dec 11, 2007
Go back through the pages 1 by 1 and you will find 1.25.5.
It will then look like attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-131115196.jpg
    Screenshot_20210815-131115196.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
Sep 22, 2015
London
Just out of interest, I was wondering what the reason is for MMT not being able to load maps over a certain size? I was prompted to ask as I've created a map of 1.85Gb which won't load, while one that's 1.78Gb will.

I know I can split large maps - but somtimes it's nice to keep them in one piece!

This is in no way a criticism of the superb work done by MMT_2020 to keep this app going, for which I, and many others, are extremely grateful :)

MMT_2020

Apr 7, 2020
MMTracker 1.23.0

*Code changes required for Android 12
*Show further information on the About form
*Allow deletion of Waypoint packages
*Calculate ascent for routes and tracks. Show in the relevant overlay manager
*New elevation setting 'Elevation Distance Granularity'
*Fix problem with convert to track/route for Android 11+
*Allow the GPS crosshairs to be resized through GPS and Tracking settings
*Allow the GPS crosshairs to be coloured red or black through the Colours settings
*Allow the speed vector width to be adjusted through the Colours settings
*Rewrite qcttile and mmiread code as 64bit to enable qct files to be up to 4GB for Android 7.0+
*In an overlay manager (routes/tracks/waypoints) allow long hold on an overlay item
*From the actions menu, allow Drop Pin to create a waypoint at this point

Attachments

• MMTracker_1.23.0.apk
    5.3 MB · Views: 92

KUPPY

Aug 15, 2021
MMTracker 1.23.0

*Allow the GPS crosshairs to be coloured red or black through the Colours settings
*Rewrite qcttile and mmiread code as 64bit to enable qct files to be up to 4GB for Android 7.0+
*In an overlay manager (routes/tracks/waypoints) allow long hold on an overlay item
Loving the updates, thank you so much :)

Reactions: fourlans

Freddington

Sep 18, 2013
MMT_2020

Just found the updates that allow to use my favourite app ever again.
Looks great on Huawei P30 Pro Android 10.

Not used in amger yet but looks great.

Thanks again MMT.

Freddington

Sep 18, 2013
Hi there,

Amongst the many fantastic things MMT_2020 has done I notice they have added MBTile functionality.

You can download the GB basemap in Mbtile format from here:-

If you move the resultant 2+Gb file into the maps folder MMtracker displays a grid with red X's.
Could anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial to produce a MMtracker readable file please?

I'm not a coder so this may be beyond me!

Many thanks in advance.

MMT_2020

Apr 7, 2020
Hi there,

Amongst the many fantastic things MMT_2020 has done I notice they have added MBTile functionality.

If you move the resultant 2+Gb file into the maps folder MMtracker displays a grid with red X's.
Could anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial to produce a MMtracker readable file please?

Many thanks in advance.
MMTracker only supports MBTiles databases which contain raster tiles. The free downloads from osdatahub contain vector tiles.

Reactions: fourlans

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MMTracker 1.23.0

MMTracker 1.23.0

Loving the updates, thank you so much :)
    Hi there,

Many thanks in advance.
    MMTracker only supports MBTiles databases which contain raster tiles. The free downloads from osdatahub contain vector tiles.
    MM Tracker patch for JB 4.2

Attached is a patched version of MM Tracker 1.10.4 that should work on Android 4.2 , it does for me :)
    As it is signed with different keys to the original it can not be used to update an already installed MM tracker, you will have to uninstall any existing MMT.

Naf
    MM Tracker Current Version 1.10.6

Hello,

as Map Man is not developing any more on MM Tracker i decided to offer my support to at least keep the project alive for upcoming Android versions.
    Attached you can find the latest version 1.10.6 of MM Tracker which has not too many improvements, but will run on current Android versions.

Feel free to share and distrubute!

Cheers.
    MMTracker - 1.20.0

Please find attached

* 1.20.0 Android 11 release (backwards compatible to Android 4.4)
    *Allow Screen to stay on if power is connected (new default)
    *Power icon at bottom left of screen
    *If routepoints overlap, then only draw the first one. Helps with drawing routes on small scale maps
    *Show both km and miles on the tracking notification
    *New setting in 'Display Options' to allow the scale to always be metric, regardless of what the Distance Units are
    *Allow new button (turned on using User Interface settings), to allow 'Refresh Routes/Tracks/Waypoints'
    *Allow routes, tracks and waypoints to be shared
    *Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
    MMTracker - 1.19.6

Please find attached

* 1.19.6 Don't allow compass settings if the device doesn't have a compass
    * Always output <trkseg> element in the gpx file for a track
    * Tidy up notification handling in the tracking service
    MMTracker 1.21.0

*Cope with qct files which don't have a boundary defined
    *Allow Waypoints to be loaded from subfolders in the Waypoints directory. They will cease to be shown if you 'Refresh Tracks and Routes', or the app is restarted
    *Allow Routes to be loaded from subfolders in the Routes directory. They will cease to be shown if you 'Refresh Tracks and Routes', or the app is restarted
    *Now option 'View Route Data' to show basic information about the route with an option to show an elevation v distance graph
    *Allow Tracks to be loaded from subfolders in the Tracks directory. They will cease to be shown if you 'Refresh Tracks and Routes', or the app is restarted
    *For a selected Track, new option of 'Show Trackpoints' which will show the actual trackpoints. These can be selected individually and deleted. Useful for removing rogue points in a track
    *Elevation data will be automatically downloaded if you have a WiFi connection, and placed in a new Elevations directory within your Maps directory
    *If elevation data is available, the elevation will be shown in the position window as well as in Routes
    *For mbtiles maps, move seamlessly between maps
    *Other bug fixes and performance enhancements