[APP][1.6+] MM Tracker

Search This thread

doryphore

Jan 28, 2012
gnote ICS problem

Hello

I have upgrade my gnote to ICS, but there is a trouble. The S3 version will fix the problem with the gnote?

I've sent a message for download the new version

Doryphore

dosher

Dec 11, 2008
Bath
I have just installed the latest ICS 4.0.4 XXLRG rom on my GNote and happy to report that MM Tracker v1.10.4 appears to be OK. Haven't fully field tested it yet but it's launching, loading maps and achieving GPS lock. I'm using directories on the internal sdcard.

Ydnaroo

Jan 22, 2011
Wales
MM Tracker on Nexus 7?

I've got MM Tracker on my Motorola Defy+ and it's fantastic. I've just got my hands on a Nexus 7 and would like to get MM Tracker on that. Can this app be configured to work on devices without an SD Card with the maps installed on the internal memory?

doryphore

Jan 28, 2012
Hello

I've made a long trip with my gnote and I confirm that there's no trouble. It works perfectly
I've the version of Google play

Doryphore

Ydnaroo

Jan 22, 2011
Wales
Thanks both for your replies. I've now just got to figure out how to download from Andropit. :( I select download for the free trial version and all I get is a webpage with the MM Tracker icon and a green tick. If I try with a PC I get page unavailable when I click download. :confused:

nhope

Jan 15, 2011
nexus 7 jelly bean

Hi ime thinkinging of getting the nexus 7 can anyone verify that tracker works ok on jelly bean
cherrs norman

Ydnaroo

Jan 22, 2011
Wales
Hi ime thinkinging of getting the nexus 7 can anyone verify that tracker works ok on jelly bean
cherrs norman

Yep, the paid for version seems to work fine on the Nexus 7 with JB v4.1.1, at least as far as loading maps, moving about and zooming etc. I have not tried all the available functions but it's looking good. :cool:

Searcher3

Apr 15, 2011
I have just looked on here to find out why my MM Tracker hasn't updated and just got up to date with it all. I see the offer to get a refund on Google Play has expired. I am not too bothered at the moment as MM Tracker seems to operate fine and am happy to wait until it gets back onto Google Play if this is actually going to happen. Is it just a matter of time or may it never happen? I guess my concern is that when I change device I can't transfer it but as others have mentioned I could buy it again. At least it's still available as it is indeed an excellent app.

frumpy

Apr 11, 2009
I have just looked on here to find out why my MM Tracker hasn't updated and just got up to date with it all. I see the offer to get a refund on Google Play has expired. I am not too bothered at the moment as MM Tracker seems to operate fine and am happy to wait until it gets back onto Google Play if this is actually going to happen. Is it just a matter of time or may it never happen? I guess my concern is that when I change device I can't transfer it but as others have mentioned I could buy it again. At least it's still available as it is indeed an excellent app.

If you have paid for the app I think you could look at backing up the app to an apk using Titanium Backup, and use that apk to install on your new device.

streety66

Jul 25, 2012
Hi, I purchased MM Tracker in April and found it to be brilliant.

However, I tried to use it a few days ago on my Galaxy Note ICS (I don't think I had used it since upgrading to ICS a few weeks ago) and the app would not start.

Tried rebooting the phone etc. no joy - then uninstalled the app with the intention of re-installing via Play Store - oh dear, as most of you know, the app is not there any more.

Found the info regarding AndroidPit, but I don't want to have to pay for the app again especially as I have seen the note about refunds expiring after 15th July (my problem occurred after the 15th July so why should I be penalised?)

I have emailed Michael with proof of purchase but with no response so far - maybe he's on holiday for the last week.

Should I a) reinstall from AndroidPit in the hope I get a refund b) wait for the app to return to Play Store c) give Michael another week to respond to my email or d) put it down to experience and move on.

Cheers.
Paul.

SSThing

Jan 16, 2012
Hi, I purchased MM Tracker in April and found it to be brilliant.

However, I tried to use it a few days ago on my Galaxy Note ICS (I don't think I had used it since upgrading to ICS a few weeks ago) and the app would not start.

Tried rebooting the phone etc. no joy - then uninstalled the app with the intention of re-installing via Play Store - oh dear, as most of you know, the app is not there any more.

Found the info regarding AndroidPit, but I don't want to have to pay for the app again especially as I have seen the note about refunds expiring after 15th July (my problem occurred after the 15th July so why should I be penalised?)

I have emailed Michael with proof of purchase but with no response so far - maybe he's on holiday for the last week.

Should I a) reinstall from AndroidPit in the hope I get a refund b) wait for the app to return to Play Store c) give Michael another week to respond to my email or d) put it down to experience and move on.

Cheers.
Paul.

I too want to update to the latest version but cant because its no longer on Play. As much as I like the app I really dont wish to( and have NO intention of) registering my credit cards with AndroidPit just to get this one application again. Surely there can be a better way of doing this?

nhope

Jan 15, 2011
I too want to update to the latest version but cant because its no longer on Play. As much as I like the app I really dont wish to( and have NO intention of) registering my credit cards with AndroidPit just to get this one application again. Surely there can be a better way of doing this?

Androidpit also accepts paypal
norman

frumpy

Apr 11, 2009
Hi Map Man
back in April 2011 we talked about adding functionality to calculate total climb & descent on a track. I'm still waiting patiently but it would be good to know where this is on the priority list.

thanks
Paul

uspole

Sep 11, 2010
Ive uninstalled MMTracker 1.10.3 from my Galaxy S2 because it's not working properly and I want to install 1.10.4. But when I log onto AndroidPit and go to MM Tracker it gives me the option to 'uninstall' (which it is already!) whereas I want the option to 'install'. How can I install 1.10.4?

pinsb

Sep 9, 2011
London, UK
Is there anywhere else to get this other then Andropit?

I don't like the permissions it's app wants, I won't use credit card on it's site and I don't have a Paypal account.

I just want to get the free version to test first.

Thanks

jedbartlet

Dec 2, 2010
Now that the paid for version has gone from AndroidPit how do I get the apk to re-install on my new phone ?
I hadn't noticed that. Timing. :( I've only just paid again for MM Tracker on AndroidPit as I figured another £5 was worth it if it encouraged further development. I hope further updates appear somewhere even if Michael has to host it himself.

SSThing

Jan 16, 2012
Map Man,
I really do think you need to find a way for those of us that have already paid for the app to access updates, especially now that it has been removed from both Play and `Pit. Your original suggestion to repay then apply for a refund may have been acceptable by some folk but certainly not by myself and no doubt many others.
Will you please post your intentions?

Thanks
SST

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MM Tracker patch for JB 4.2

Attached is a patched version of MM Tracker 1.10.4 that should work on Android 4.2 , it does for me :)
    As it is signed with different keys to the original it can not be used to update an already installed MM tracker, you will have to uninstall any existing MMT.

Naf
    MM Tracker Current Version 1.10.6

Hello,

as Map Man is not developing any more on MM Tracker i decided to offer my support to at least keep the project alive for upcoming Android versions.
    Attached you can find the latest version 1.10.6 of MM Tracker which has not too many improvements, but will run on current Android versions.

Feel free to share and distrubute!

Cheers.
    MMTracker - 1.20.0

Please find attached

* 1.20.0 Android 11 release (backwards compatible to Android 4.4)
    *Allow Screen to stay on if power is connected (new default)
    *Power icon at bottom left of screen
    *If routepoints overlap, then only draw the first one. Helps with drawing routes on small scale maps
    *Show both km and miles on the tracking notification
    *New setting in 'Display Options' to allow the scale to always be metric, regardless of what the Distance Units are
    *Allow new button (turned on using User Interface settings), to allow 'Refresh Routes/Tracks/Waypoints'
    *Allow routes, tracks and waypoints to be shared
    *Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
    MMTracker 1.24.0
    *Code changes required for Android 13
    *Automatically download A-GPS data
    *Allow route simplify from mapview route context menu
    *Show route length as an info line when a route is selected
    *Allow routes to be unsimplified and the simplification value to be changed
    *Allow routes to be split and joined
    *Allow search by Lat/Lng using Degree, Minute and Second
    *New User Interface setting - Ignore maps of the same scale
    *Other bug fixes and performance enhancements