• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[APP][100 PROMOTION CODES] Diary 365 - Journal/ Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

alticode

Jul 28, 2017
* mod edit: thread closed at OP's request *

Greeting XDAers,
I am here to introduce our new diary app - Diary 365.
This is a free diary app that allows users to add diaries/ images/ moods in any specific date to save their memories.
By useful advantages, Diary 365 will provide following features:

● Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
● High-quality graphics with material design
● Easily add personal memories into your secret diary
● Add your adventures and unique experiences in the journal
● Secure journal and diary with password and lock (Needs upgrade)
● Powerful mood tracker (Needs upgrade)
● Year view and month view
● Add pictures and titles to your notes (photo journal)
● Useful for anyone who cares about their memories and keeping their private memories in a secure and safe place
● Free to use (it comes with some in-app purchase items to improve your experience)

For the new app releasing event, I am very glad to announce that we will give away 100 promotion code for premium version of Diary 365. Please leave comment in this post. I will send you promo code.

I am also planing to translate this app in many other languages so I would be really thankful if you could help me translate it.

So dont mind to try our app and give us some feed backs for the development of app. Thanks

* mod edit: thread closed and link removed at OP's request *

Last edited by a moderator:

corellanar

May 16, 2018
Hola.
Leí la información de tu App y me parece hermosa y sencilla. Sería un privilegio poder tener una acceso completo a la App para poder disfrutarla completamente, gracias por tu código y por sobretodo tu gran trabajo

Reactions: alticode

lupoart

Feb 23, 2017
Very well structured, clean and elegant application. maybe a weekly view and translation to other languages would be missing. I hope to testing all the features with a premium code. Thank you and congratulations.

juanerr

May 16, 2018
Lovely app! I have been looking for something like this to keep track of my daughter's progress in life (first words, first steps, photos...) and every other system I've tried is really annoying. Could I have a premium code so I can use it in a deeper way?

gallorojo

Jul 13, 2017
Ya ya ya me la estoy descargando! Se ve muy prometedora. Tengo la imprecion de que me va a gustar. Quisiera recibir mi PROMOTION CODE para probarla al 100%!
Muchas gracias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone