Themes / Apps / Mods [APP][11.0][12.1] AOSP DIALER with Proximity checkbox (call recorder incl) + macro

Search This thread

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
The life of me I can't find it I'm on arrow OS I don't know if the structure is different or what

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
[A12] AOSP DIALER with CALL RECORDER function + PROXIMITY TOGGLE

Compiled the A12 dialer (crDroid / but should work on other A12 AOSP roms) - ENJOY :cowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-194641861.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-194641861.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Alioth_A12_AOSP_Dialer_Proximity_raystef66.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,633

sbappi

Feb 5, 2016
Multan
Thank you for this. I don't have poco. I just needed call recording and it works great on lineage 19 Samsung s8

3vo3d

Feb 13, 2012
Thanks dev love the call recording on aosp 12 running crdroid and apologies im probably being a real dummy. But I cannot get macrdroid to import your macro. Keeps saying import failed could not import macro's any ideas? TYIA

joecowboy

Aug 31, 2014

Compiled the A12 dialer (crDroid / but should work on other A12 AOSP roms) - ENJOY :cowboy:
Can you compile a newer version with A12.1 newest ASOP dialer code. This current version is not working working properly. It will not record or the settings will not come up and the dialer crashes. Trying to use this with vanilla Yaap A12.1. Thank you for your hard great work!

bartito

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2005
Please, how deodex this app to standalone install in my phone?
I'm using AOSP ROM but no root and since A12 TWRP can't mount system RW except for flash entire partition.

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
LATEST [from CrDroid 8.8] [A12] AOSP DIALER with CALL RECORDER function + PROXIMITY TOGGLE and optimizations

Attachments

• Alioth_AOSP_A12_Dialer_20221608_raystef66.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 101

raystef66

Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Made some custom ones on spacing between end call and first row during call to avoid false touches on ending call.
Made one on equal spacing and another on double spacing.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 111
  • equal spacing.png
    equal spacing.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 113
  • double spacing.png
    double spacing.png
    74 KB · Views: 111
  • Alioth_AOSP_A12_Dialer_20221708_36_raystef66.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 118
  • Alioth_AOSP_A12_Dialer_20221608_72_raystef66.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 92

euro_s-b

Dec 26, 2007
Made some custom ones on spacing between end call and first row during call to avoid false touches on ending call.
Made one on equal spacing and another on double spacing.
Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing your dialer. I installed it on Poco F3 (PixelExperience+ 12, Magisk 25.2). Now the phone is stuck in boot, unfortunately. Any hint? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you @raystef66 , I managed to get call recorder to work properly after hours searching how to get google dialer recorder to work. I installed your aosp dialer via magisk and then remove google dialer. Working flawlessly now. Please keep this app updated, thank again man.
    My device: POCO F2 Pro/crdroid 8.8 build 30/08/2022
    @raystef66 Thank you so much for this amazing app!!!! and hard word. I was searching for along time AOSP dialer that have proxiimity sensor disable feature with call record.THX bro.

I have just one question how can i change the InCall screen color from blue to black? I'm realy want to change the color to make it all black, So can you help me make that? Thx so much.
    Since proximity sensor on F3 is fairly useless/non stable on calls I compiled the [A11/A12] AOSP dialer with proximity checkbox. Install via Magisk.
    Set dialer as default phone app (reboot) and check proximity ON (so proximity doesn't work anymore...)

In call :
    • you can either use your powerbutton or double tap on statusbar to dim screen.
    • or you can use a small macro add-on I made - Call_AutoScreen_On-Off_(F3) - which auto dims screen when call is started and auto lights up the screen when call is ended. How to :
    • install MacroDroid
    • import the unzipped macro
    • give permissions where needed (reboot/don't forget to nuke proximity in dialer ofc).

thx @anuppoudel for testing as well (y)

Added A12 AOSP Dialer

On previous version call recording didn't work fully. Therefore made a second version which provides call recording as well ;)

Alioth_AOSP_Dialer_Proximity_raystef66_v2
    LATEST [A12] AOSP DIALER with CALL RECORDER function + PROXIMITY TOGGLE

Ok, thanks...

1. The screen is locked with the app, but I have to manually dim the screen by pressing the power button? Hmm...
    2. When the call starts I have to switch loudspeaker on and off again before I actually can hear the one who's calling (or the one I am calling resp.) over the earpiece (is there any solution for this bug out there? or has it even been solved and I'm still doing it out of habit? :oops:o_O).

Unfortunately, it seems that this mod would make the whole dumb workaround procedure even more frustrating (for me) :(
    Point of this all is to nuke proximity sensor (more stability during calls) and let the macro do the job of auto dimming the screen when call gets active and waking it up when call's done. No more no less. So no more pressing the powerbutton or whatever.
    Even with the macro running during call you can easily dt2w or press power button to wake screen. Dim it again by pressing the powerbutton again (or double tap statusbar). But how many times does that happen? Not much for me.
    For you it does apparently because you have to press loudspeaker. Well you can as you did before on the other dialer you had. Only thing now is that proximity is disabled as well. So more stability.

In the past even with just pressing the power button I had wake-ups during calls. Proximity is unstable so therefore diabling it is the logic solution (for me).

As mentioned above, it's up to others to use it or not.

PS : in macro you can easily add some time to it before screen auto-dims so you have time enough to tap your loudspeaker. Or even add a speakerphone task. Up to you.