[APP][11/10 UPDATE] NOOZY audio player + Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

skeletonboy

Dec 24, 2010
Berlin
hey all!

i am not the developer of the app,but i saw a lot of requests on the forums from buddies who couln't download it from market,so i thought to make a thread about it and make the apk available here :victory:

lately i came in contact with the devs,so you can consider this the official channel when you want to know about dev feedback.

in my opinion Noozy it's the best audio player on the market when it comes to audio quality.
since i am a sound designer,i care a lot about this aspect and i am happy to help spread the word about this great piece of software.

NOOZY audio player

snap20121005181428.png
snap20121005181658.png

snap20121005181519.png
snap20121005181756.png

snap20121005181609.png
snap20121005182359.png

FEATURES

Designed to enhance the listening experience for the on-the-go audiophile. The "noozy" features a premium audio player that lets you experience the best possible sound quality from your music library and favorite Internet radio stations.
"noozy Studio 3" is an ultimate better richer and more interactive media player for Android let you to manage your entertainment contents such Music, Videos, Podcasts and Live Broadcasts. Envy with its sleek and fluid-alike navigation, all you need to do is use your finger to Swipe Left or Right and, Tap or Hold operations.

“Similar Network" online service finds you the relevant albums and genres when you are listening to an album or track. “Similar” also helps you to discover new music you never knew. Listen to the 10 seconds sample track and get album from the nearest store.

Get album reviews, artist biographies, top tracks, playlists, related artists and podcasts (audio/video) all in one place. “noozy” Server has about 1000+ 3rd-party connections world wide. This Server allows you to browse tracks by an artist in the library, read biographical information, view and buy other albums related to the artist, view artists similar to any artist based on the genre, and then view music charts information.

Build-in “noozy LIVE!” allows you to listening to more than 1000+ of your favorite genres available, add your favorite Podcasts and enjoy the superb audio experience. “noozy” is the beginning to the end of the boring media players…
“noozy” will paused and resume the track playback automatically when connecting or disconnecting the audio jack. You can also add “noozy” remote controls at your home screen.

AUDIO PROCESSING FEATURES

Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™ Processor
(Deliver balanced soundstage for each channels on the content.)

Noozxoide MaxxBass™ Processor
(Delivers the premium deeper 1 octave bassline.)

Noozxoide NogicQ™ Processor
(Delivers higher vocal definition and warm audio.)

Noozoxide Psychoacoustic II™ Processor
(Increase the speaker size and added warm attack effect on the content.)

Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™ Processor
(Create virtual surround sound for headphone or practical speakers and widen the soundstage.)

SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS

Audio: WMA, MP3, OGG
Video: MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, DTS, ASX, WAX, ASF, WM, WMV, AVI, D2V, MP4

MORE:

if you are on ICS 4.0.3 and up,you may want to trash your DSP manager and try Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO for further enhanced system sound experience.
BE SURE TO DISABLE ANY OTHER DSP MANAGER
grab the apk down here (thanks to Nick Fury for providing the apk)

(click to enlarge)

COMPATIBILITY/STABILITY ISSUES

DO NOT USE 3rd PARTY EQUALIZER APPS: WILL CAUSE DISTORTION AND CONFLICT WITH NOOZY AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES

For people who uses VOODOO SOUND:
to keep the awesome Voodoo enhancements just be sure to keep OFF the Noozxoide Psychoacustic Processor

For people who are experiencing crashes/force closes:
try to increase the dalvik.vm.heapsize in your build.prop

DEV FEEDBACK ABOUT COMMON ISSUES/FIXES:

## APK size

I’ve read the threads at the XDA forum, people curious about the noozy apk file size looking different from Google Play, whether after installed or extracted. It is a compressed archive with obfuscated content. Some people gets 4MB, 5Mb, 6MB more or less, noozy extracts itself some of its important components to use on RAM, apk becomes bigger due to noozy extracting the necessary firmware files from embedded sound chip and store it inside noozy apk for faster process. “noozy” actually relies on stock libs,works as a basic interpreter when emu starts and so you get sound altered by noozy. Thing happens basically like a PlayStation 2 emulator.

## If I push the eq button noozy crashes and restarts

No matter how heavily modded your Android is or if you keep flashing different new sound libraries, noozy will crash all the time due to the emulation failed to work properly.

## It crashed after about 45 minutes playing and android did not showed any warning at all, no pop-up window stating the app was stopped/FC

To run an emu on Android is a challenge, everything is just experimental. When noozy tries to get higher priority negotiating the root audio, if it fails, the whole playback process will just halt. We haven't put a warning message yet, so we put a threshold to prevent your phone going on mute forever until you reboot. So we just try to make something work.

## Everytime that i hit music it FC. Movies works well.

To be frank, noozy is a very basic player with several basic decoders, when noozy finds music files and search for the exact folder ([emmc]mnt/sdcard/music) and finds a music format that is not supported it will just fail (eg .flac format).

## While I play a file with the app in foreground, no problem; if I set it to background, for example i start browser, it continues playing, but after some seconds it stops.

Noozy + noozxoide + soundxemu consume a lot of CPU and RAM. It reaches 30-70MB or more. When the resources are not sufficient,noozy or noozxoide will cut itself and stop everything.

##UI and updates

Regarding to the UI experience, we will fix it as soon as possible, but the audio comes first. Noozy updates will end soon enough after the UI is good. There are also new things in the work related to Noozxoide Labs and Android. We will release the full sound-processor-based, no EQ, no conventional parametric filters. Hope we are not alienating users.

UPDATE 3.0.2.3 [11/10/2012]

- Fixed major bugs (lockscreen)

- Improved & reduced SoundXEMU-ALSA-SPU interpreter keep busying.

- Improved with higher priority on bypassing root-audio-effect and DRC (Dynamic-Range-Compressor) in order to get pure playback from the source keeps away loudness-war. (respect!!!)

- Added algorithm on Acoustic processing for higher vocal definition, and natural warm audio.

- 24bit(float) high-depth precision processing to for clarity and stunning audio.

grab it down here
(i reordered the files,i'll keep also old versions up,just in case)

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

If you have an issue/bug,please submit in this thread detailed infos about your PHONE and ROM,
so the devs will be able to check and fix things properly.

follow this form:

Issue: Noozxoide EIZO-rewire/Noozy keeps FC

Phone Model: GT I9100

ROM: stock 4.0.3

CREDITS:

developer website: http://dogsbark.net/portfolio/noozy-media-player-library

play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=dogsbark

Nick Fury for the EIZO rewire apk

enjoy ;)

Attachments

• noozy_3.0.2.2.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,026
  • Noozy_3.0.2.3.apk
    1.3 MB · Views: 4,111
Last edited:

[email protected]π

Dec 30, 2011
Just what I've been looking for:thumbup:;)

Edit: live audio sounds great but it won't seem to recognize ANY of my music (mp3's). It does however seem to recognize random sound clips like recordings and ringtones that I've downloaded. Hmmmm. Any ideas?

Sent from my Rezound using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

[email protected]π

Dec 30, 2011
Okay, it recognizes my mp3's if they are on the root of emmc but won't see them if they are in a folder either in emmc or SD. What's strange is it picks up recordings in a folder just fine and it also finds video's in folders as well. Really strange!

Wow! Once it plays the mp3 files it sounds incredible! My new music player for sure! Thank you!

Last edited:

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
perfect virtualization, not much bass enhancements, but overall, its fking awesome
i purchased poweramp but i'll buy this one and trash poweramp,

has some similarities to zplayer,
i think this is built from zplayer's source

Last edited:

skeletonboy

Dec 24, 2010
Berlin
Okay, it recognizes my mp3's if they are on the root of emmc but won't see them if they are in a folder either in emmc or SD. What's strange is it picks up recordings in a folder just fine and it also finds video's in folders as well. Really strange!

Wow! Once it plays the mp3 files it sounds incredible! My new music player for sure! Thank you!

strange,i am still on GB but here no problems in readng folders and subfolders. it must be related to CM i guess

Will see B)

EDIT: FORCE CLOSE

Sent via Rajnikanth

if you are rooted or on CM, i suggest you to increase vm heapsize at least to 64 or even 96,let me know if that did the trick.

perfect virtualization, not much bass enhancements, but overall, its fking awesome

it's basically a refined version of zplayer,people behind it are the same. about bass enhancements,beside the EQ you can the increase Psychoacustic Processor effect.

Shell has been granted... :(

Sent from my I9103

i was reading around,is it the first time it happens to you? should be related to SU binaries,try to update the binaries,open superuser swipe on the left and click on "su binary" option,update. if that doesn't fix the thing,you can try to wipe SU data and reboot. you have to grant again root permissions to your apps tho'. or you can try to use superSU,check here how: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=30074360&postcount=7

Reactions: Indha Lezzio

skeletonboy

Dec 24, 2010
Berlin
it doesn't download background images on my phone, is that normal ? Uber Music used to download them instantly.

are you on wifi? it's really strange,on my phone it does it instantly. from what country are you from? you could try with a proxy/vpn pheraps and see what happens?

I've done what you mentioned and now seems that works better, but I'm realising that while playing music, if I push the eq button noozy crashes and restarts.
Any tip? Thanks in advanced

Sent from my I9103

are you using any 3rd party EQ app? that may go in conflict actually.

Hummer951

Dec 7, 2011
Waterford
Your player is showing 5 sound enhancements but when i installed it its only showing 3...how come?

(Create virtual surround sound for headphone or practical speakers and widen the soundstage.)

Attachments

• screenshot-20121007-131512.png
    screenshot-20121007-131512.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 867

skeletonboy

Dec 24, 2010
Berlin
Yes I'm on wifi and its pretty weird, will try using a vpn.

Edit: Using proxy fixed it.

nice!

Nop, I just have voodoo but it happens without headphones too

Sent from my I9103

hmmmm,i use Voodoo too and no problem here. btw to keep the Voodoo bass be sure to disable Psychoacustic Processor in Noozy. it may be a general problem then,not related to equalization. can you try to increase your vm.heapsize to 64? you can find it in the build.prop. make a backup of your build.prop first.

Reactions: Indha Lezzio

skeletonboy

Dec 24, 2010
Berlin
Your player is showing 5 sound enhancements but when i installed it its only showing 3...how come?

MaxxBass and NogicQ are integrated by default,not settable by the user.

Reactions: Hummer951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey all!

i am not the developer of the app,but i saw a lot of requests on the forums from buddies who couln't download it from market,so i thought to make a thread about it and make the apk available here :victory:

lately i came in contact with the devs,so you can consider this the official channel when you want to know about dev feedback.

in my opinion Noozy it's the best audio player on the market when it comes to audio quality.
    since i am a sound designer,i care a lot about this aspect and i am happy to help spread the word about this great piece of software.

NOOZY audio player

snap20121005181428.png
    snap20121005181658.png

snap20121005181519.png
    snap20121005181756.png

snap20121005181609.png
    snap20121005182359.png

FEATURES

Designed to enhance the listening experience for the on-the-go audiophile. The "noozy" features a premium audio player that lets you experience the best possible sound quality from your music library and favorite Internet radio stations.
    "noozy Studio 3" is an ultimate better richer and more interactive media player for Android let you to manage your entertainment contents such Music, Videos, Podcasts and Live Broadcasts. Envy with its sleek and fluid-alike navigation, all you need to do is use your finger to Swipe Left or Right and, Tap or Hold operations.

“Similar Network" online service finds you the relevant albums and genres when you are listening to an album or track. “Similar” also helps you to discover new music you never knew. Listen to the 10 seconds sample track and get album from the nearest store.

Get album reviews, artist biographies, top tracks, playlists, related artists and podcasts (audio/video) all in one place. “noozy” Server has about 1000+ 3rd-party connections world wide. This Server allows you to browse tracks by an artist in the library, read biographical information, view and buy other albums related to the artist, view artists similar to any artist based on the genre, and then view music charts information.

Build-in “noozy LIVE!” allows you to listening to more than 1000+ of your favorite genres available, add your favorite Podcasts and enjoy the superb audio experience. “noozy” is the beginning to the end of the boring media players…
    “noozy” will paused and resume the track playback automatically when connecting or disconnecting the audio jack. You can also add “noozy” remote controls at your home screen.

SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS

Audio: WMA, MP3, OGG
    Video: MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, DTS, ASX, WAX, ASF, WM, WMV, AVI, D2V, MP4

MORE:

if you are on ICS 4.0.3 and up,you may want to trash your DSP manager and try Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO for further enhanced system sound experience.
    BE SURE TO DISABLE ANY OTHER DSP MANAGER
    grab the apk down here (thanks to Nick Fury for providing the apk)

(click to enlarge)

COMPATIBILITY/STABILITY ISSUES

DO NOT USE 3rd PARTY EQUALIZER APPS: WILL CAUSE DISTORTION AND CONFLICT WITH NOOZY AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES

For people who uses VOODOO SOUND:
    to keep the awesome Voodoo enhancements just be sure to keep OFF the Noozxoide Psychoacustic Processor

For people who are experiencing crashes/force closes:
    try to increase the dalvik.vm.heapsize in your build.prop

DEV FEEDBACK ABOUT COMMON ISSUES/FIXES:

## APK size

I’ve read the threads at the XDA forum, people curious about the noozy apk file size looking different from Google Play, whether after installed or extracted. It is a compressed archive with obfuscated content. Some people gets 4MB, 5Mb, 6MB more or less, noozy extracts itself some of its important components to use on RAM, apk becomes bigger due to noozy extracting the necessary firmware files from embedded sound chip and store it inside noozy apk for faster process. “noozy” actually relies on stock libs,works as a basic interpreter when emu starts and so you get sound altered by noozy. Thing happens basically like a PlayStation 2 emulator.

## If I push the eq button noozy crashes and restarts

No matter how heavily modded your Android is or if you keep flashing different new sound libraries, noozy will crash all the time due to the emulation failed to work properly.

## It crashed after about 45 minutes playing and android did not showed any warning at all, no pop-up window stating the app was stopped/FC

To run an emu on Android is a challenge, everything is just experimental. When noozy tries to get higher priority negotiating the root audio, if it fails, the whole playback process will just halt. We haven't put a warning message yet, so we put a threshold to prevent your phone going on mute forever until you reboot. So we just try to make something work.

## Everytime that i hit music it FC. Movies works well.

To be frank, noozy is a very basic player with several basic decoders, when noozy finds music files and search for the exact folder ([emmc]mnt/sdcard/music) and finds a music format that is not supported it will just fail (eg .flac format).

## While I play a file with the app in foreground, no problem; if I set it to background, for example i start browser, it continues playing, but after some seconds it stops.

Noozy + noozxoide + soundxemu consume a lot of CPU and RAM. It reaches 30-70MB or more. When the resources are not sufficient,noozy or noozxoide will cut itself and stop everything.

##UI and updates

Regarding to the UI experience, we will fix it as soon as possible, but the audio comes first. Noozy updates will end soon enough after the UI is good. There are also new things in the work related to Noozxoide Labs and Android. We will release the full sound-processor-based, no EQ, no conventional parametric filters. Hope we are not alienating users.

UPDATE 3.0.2.3 [11/10/2012]

- Fixed major bugs (lockscreen)

- Improved & reduced SoundXEMU-ALSA-SPU interpreter keep busying.

- Improved with higher priority on bypassing root-audio-effect and DRC (Dynamic-Range-Compressor) in order to get pure playback from the source keeps away loudness-war. (respect!!!)

- Added algorithm on Acoustic processing for higher vocal definition, and natural warm audio.

- 24bit(float) high-depth precision processing to for clarity and stunning audio.

grab it down here
    (i reordered the files,i'll keep also old versions up,just in case)

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

If you have an issue/bug,please submit in this thread detailed infos about your PHONE and ROM,
    so the devs will be able to check and fix things properly.

follow this form:

Issue: Noozxoide EIZO-rewire/Noozy keeps FC

Phone Model: GT I9100

ROM: stock 4.0.3

CREDITS:

developer website: http://dogsbark.net/portfolio/noozy-media-player-library

play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=dogsbark

Nick Fury for the EIZO rewire apk

enjoy ;)

it's%20free.jpg
    UPDATE 3.0.2.3 UPLOADED

looks hot
    it doesn't download background images on my phone, is that normal ? Uber Music used to download them instantly.

are you on wifi? it's really strange,on my phone it does it instantly. from what country are you from? you could try with a proxy/vpn pheraps and see what happens?

I've done what you mentioned and now seems that works better, but I'm realising that while playing music, if I push the eq button noozy crashes and restarts.
    Any tip? Thanks in advanced

Sent from my I9103

are you using any 3rd party EQ app? that may go in conflict actually.
    Noozy Player + Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO apk :)

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.

After losing BBE/VIVA from JetAudio Android i now Love this Player.

But my Player only shows 'Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™ Processor' rest of the processor is not available. Any one has any idea WHY?

Anyways...
    Here is the 'apk' from my Galaxy SII I9100

Noozy Player: http://wikisend.com/download/284992/app.dogsbark.noozxoidelabs.noozy.apk
    Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO: http://wikisend.com/download/483524/com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro.apk

Alternate Links:
    Noozy Player: http://www.4shared.com/android/IQG9rdgs/appdogsbarknoozxoidelabsnoozy.html
    Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO: http://www.4shared.com/android/Y-awTkmj/comnoozxoidelabseizorewirepro.html

Since the above apk's are unavailbale in many countries (Google Play) so i have shared my files for Testing Purposes Only for those who are interested and in deep love for 'SOUND PERFECTION' and i am not responsible for any legal issues by the Developer.

ENJOY AWESOME SOUND.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone