• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][11/17/12]CM10 Message app with Theme engine compatible/Quick Popup

Search This thread

muktheo

Jun 22, 2012
is this mod contains with "enter new line" keypad..?if not may I request to u to added thats mod..ncz enter new line keypad its vital for me..thanks before sir..

Last edited:

xxproblemzxx

Dec 13, 2009
Anyone have the 9/15 MMS apk with a blue messaging icon? That's the only thing it's missing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
sorry about the links..i guess im gonna have to look for new free hosting.for now use these direct links to the ones I built last night..havent had much chance to test them except for the inverted new line one I have been using.

Mms JB tchooser compliant. i only added full theme chooser support. based off n7000 cm10 09/23/2012 nightly.

links added to OP

Last edited:
Reactions: ojojoj

NqX

Mar 18, 2012
It's working ONLY for JB?

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5570 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

kroz

Nov 14, 2010
Lipa
are your template for theme chooser also updated?
still waiting for cm10 to merged this compatibility,
thanks...

pierx

Dec 3, 2011
Hi MrDSL

Thanks for the this inverted mms theme chooser template.

May i ask you question, how to remove this white wrapper and white list divider
Screenshot_2012-10-07-11-11-16.jpg

Thanks

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Hi MrDSL

Thanks

should be in colors.xml

<color name="darkgray_backgrounds">#20000000</color>
<color name="dividers">#20000000</color>

does group texting work?

its stock cm10 Mms so if it works there then it should yes.

thanks...

yeah..the only thing i see that has been added since I did it is 3 color codes.
Code:
    <color name="com_android_mms_quickmessage_body_dark_bg">#ff000000</color>
    <color name="com_android_mms_quickmessage_body_light_bg">#fff3f3f3</color>
    <color name="com_android_mms_compose_message_text_counter">#ffffffff</color>

Yes only JB

Reactions: pierx and kroz

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
MMS full theme support via theme engine has been merged into cm10 last night.

Reactions: kroz

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Also I updated the theme engine template to include the 3 new colors for the final code that was submitted.

Check OP

Reactions: kroz

Apk07

Dec 23, 2007
Michigan
MMS full theme support via theme engine has been merged into cm10 last night.

Awesome! I'm so sick of a blinding white mms every time I flash nighlties of cm10. Any plans on working with the contacts app or calendar now? :p
Imagine if we could finally have all of that merged and do away with ugly white for good

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Awesome! I'm so sick of a blinding white mms every time I flash nighlties of cm10. Any plans on working with the contacts app or calendar now? :p
Imagine if we could finally have all of that merged and do away with ugly white for good

Full contacts theme engine support is already in cm10. Mixer JB does trans dialer/contacts/mms. Havent looked at calendar to see how hard it would be.

how to install those theme engine templates.zip?

You don't install it you use it as a guide to theme MMS via the cm10 theme engine.

tarekkkkk

Mar 27, 2010
@Mr.DSL im using your mixer theme but im facing a problem using it on cm10 paranoid rom on s3 as tabletui, the status bar is too much transparent to see the actual words could you please tell me which file i should edit i tried to remove com_android_systemui_status_bar_bg_tile.xml but it didnt fix the problem, what should i do ?. Thx.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some of you might know the latest AOKP messaging app has been modified to allow the theme engine to theme the entire messaging app. However it lacks a lot of options the cm10 messaging app now has especially the quick message popup, vibrate on call etc.

More info here http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/0...fication-shade-quick-reply-action-on-the-way/

thanks to orangefever for the heads up..

So I decided to make the cm10 messaging app theme engine compatible. I also added theme support for the popup window. This is completely STOCK except for the added theme engine support.

These are no longer needed since cm10 has now merged full MMS theme engine support.

For those of you who want to add message theming to you cm10 theme apk I will also include a inverted working example. Keep in mind this is JB only and those who would use your theme apk with cm9/ICS it will surely break the message app and make it unreadable.

The Mms.apk I have attached should work on any ROM thats based off JB cm10/AOKP variant.

The template to add inverted mms to your Jelly Bean theme apk is attached to the post below.

Transparent Mixer JB Mms Download
    With animated notifications..Just flash this if you want trans mms with the new cm10. Screenshots below..

Mixer for JB Only
    This is my Mixer theme with transparent messaging added just for the above stock messaging app. Now has transparent Contact list and dialer.

Big thanks to the cm10 and AOKP teams..
    B_boytm for submitting full MMS theme support.
    Travp624 at rootwiki.com for inverted images..
    works perfectly
    thanks

here is a Mixer apk for it that supports complete trans via the theme engine
    Hi MrDSL

Thanks

should be in colors.xml

<color name="darkgray_backgrounds">#20000000</color>
    <color name="dividers">#20000000</color>

does group texting work?

its stock cm10 Mms so if it works there then it should yes.

thanks...

yeah..the only thing i see that has been added since I did it is 3 color codes.
    Code:
        <color name="com_android_mms_quickmessage_body_dark_bg">#ff000000</color>
        <color name="com_android_mms_quickmessage_body_light_bg">#fff3f3f3</color>
        <color name="com_android_mms_compose_message_text_counter">#ffffffff</color>

Yes only JB
    looks like cm10 added newline mod option into the stock Mms app

links added to OP
    thats what i did but apparently it didn't fix the problem, try to use it as tableui it should become totally transparent

Ill attach pictures from other pc 2 min :)

i thought you just tried com_android_systemui_status_bar_bg_tile.xml

Ill switch to tableui here in a sec