[APP][13/01/2008]ManilaGames - TicTacToe 0.26

Search This thread

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
ManilaGames is a project aimed at creating Manila styled games for the Diamond/Raphael/Blackstone.

TicTacToe is currently a two player game, though coming soon are:

Add Player vs Computer

Add Diffuculty

Add more fluidity to the manila

TicTacToeScaled.png

TicTacToe supports MoDaCo AppToDate, and Gecko.

Download
Get it here.

This has also been posted in the blackstone area, for Blackstone specific (e.g. WVGA) problems, post here.

Graphics and Design by UnknownDev.

Last edited:

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
i love the idea but honestly speaking, i really dont like the colour theme.. (the red part i mean..i see that the blue is skinable so...it would be nice if it was black like manila or make the application skinable..i'd gladly make some skins if it was like that or help with the graphics if needed

Last edited:

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
seeing this reminded me of that film "wargames" :eek:

I agree about the colour scheme - I look forward to the future developments of this one and will try it when the VS computer option is ready.

Cheers

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
This is fantastic. I cant wait for the release that has player vs computer. Colors are a bit loud, especially in the dark. Maybe a color selection option and ability to change background would be great...if possible.
The skin for the game part can be changed (as in the post above), the tabs are part of the ManilaGames framework.

See here for the ManilaGames framework.

With regards to the skin, the two O/X are 120x120 pixels, offset at 0 and 120 pixels (width) respectively. The "buttons" are 90x40, offset by 240 and 360 pixels (width). The background is 480x640 pixels, offset by 120 pixels (height) from the top.

Giannis86

Sep 14, 2008
Tilburg
perfect..i see now the file for the slider..i have no idea what to do to make the exe after i skin it.could i send you the skin(s) after i make them?

edit: by the way the lines which show in the middle of the screen during the game. where is its resource located?

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Quick update to 0.26.
Includes some bug fixes, a slightly redesigned skin, and "push" images that show when you mouse down on a region.

I-ron-ic-HTC

Jan 1, 2009
guys help with this game

when i click on this link it comes up all in code .. " useing my destop pc any reason ??

jayson

caljitu

Jun 30, 2008
know it sounds like a stupid question ...

but does it run if i hav disabled touchflo3d ?

thanks