• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] [18/11/2014] [Android 5.0 Lollipop][GooglePlay Music] [V5.7.1780Q.1590147]

Search This thread

barberboy420

Aug 15, 2011
Can not sync my phone with google music

I've been busting my head for about a week now. I dl the music manager to my pc and went thru the prompts but I don't have any of my music on the pc I dl 80% of it straight to my phone. I can't seem to find an option to add my phone as a device. I found a article online showing how to sync thru dropbbox but If I make my own playlist on my phone where I add and delete music regularly, it won't sync that is I don't think. I tried to put the music manager apk on my phone and I used es file explorer to try an install it but womp womp woooommmmp Nada. Does anyone know how to sync the phone to google music?

dom2114

Oct 15, 2009
Music Stored on SD Card

Wonder if someone can help me out here.

I've got music stored on my SD Card that I copied over from my computer. How does the Google Play Music app know that that music is there and that when I select it from my library (all items, not 'on device only') it uses the local file and does not stream it from the cloud?

Thanks!

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Update online !

v5.2.1204L.814012
- All Access Genre Radio is here! Go to Radio or Explore, pick your favorite genre and enjoy unlimited radio based on the music you love.
- New download queue that allows pausing, resuming and cancelling

Reactions: Juhan Jufri

Joryn

Jan 13, 2010
Saskatoon
Update has wrecked it

Hey all,

With the latest update I've found that all my album art is now missing and the ability to create instant mixes is also gone. It's generally acting very weird with 5.2 and reading the reviews on the play store seems to indicate that this isn't limited to just me.

I've found nothing through search to help me figure out what has happened here. I'd love to back up a version but am having trouble finding the previous APK. Can anyone help me out or confirm what I'm seeing?

Thanks!

devra1

Oct 8, 2011
Hey all,

With the latest update I've found that all my album art is now missing and the ability to create instant mixes is also gone. It's generally acting very weird with 5.2 and reading the reviews on the play store seems to indicate that this isn't limited to just me.

I've found nothing through search to help me figure out what has happened here. I'd love to back up a version but am having trouble finding the previous APK. Can anyone help me out or confirm what I'm seeing?

Thanks!

I found the fix for this in another thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45684586

"Yeah, just checked, if you aren't seeing album art, go to settings and tap connect with (Insert your gmail account address here), and it should fix it."

NAUSHNIK52

Mar 11, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod
Hello. Already sorry for my English.
Today Google has started Google Music service in Russia. But i'll use a proxy to register in service (when it not be available in Russia). I'am use a Russia virtual credit card with New York address to activate account. Now, when i'am try to get All Acess with my virtual card with Russian address i getting a trouble - its cost ~150 RUB, but Wallet showing 9.99 USD and blocking my credit card. How fix this problem? How pay with virtual card with Russian address if i have activated Google Music with virtual credit card with New York. Thanks
P.S. I know... my English is very bad.

NumairRana

Mar 1, 2011
I always wondered is it possible to mod the current Play Music app just to modify the album art to show it in full and not for it to move? Has anyone ever tried to do it? Cuz that would be my only gripe about the new app design.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download-Android-5.0-L-designed-Google-Play-Music-App.-Direct-APK-link.jpg

Requirements: Android 2.2 and up

Overview:
    Shop music on Android Market and listen instantly using the Google Music app.

Google Music is a cloud-powered music player and storage service that lets you keep your music collection online so you can save space on your Android device.

* All your your music purchases from Android Market automatically appear on Google Music.
    * Add up to 20,000 more songs from your personal music collection on your computer for free.
    * Access to your entire music library instantly with the Google Music app, and save your favorites for offline playback.
    * Share a free full play of the songs you purchased from Android Market with your friends on Google+.
    * Learn more about Google Music at music.google.com/about
    * Available in the U.S. only. Of course, using proxies, available worldwide (ie Market enabler: free app in Market).

More Info:
    Market access : HERE
    Download: Hereafter attached

I am getting FC ?: first WIPE DATA of the old Google Music app, then uninstall and install the new Music 4.0.9

For full Fun use

1- install Market 3.3.11: HERE

2- click on HERE with your device and choose Market as the application to open, browse the content a couple of minutes, reboot you should get the Music section to appear in your Market after reboot :)

3- and if you have a Windows computer Install Google Music Manager in you Computer. File attached below :cool:

4- usefull comments/article: HERE

5.7.1780Q.1590147

Grab it HERE or @ HERE

Previous releases:

- Changed the offline model to make it easier to search and view downloaded music
    - New 'Downloaded Only' toggle in the left drawer (tap the menu button in the top left to access)

v5.2.1301L.891271
    - Bug fixes

v5.2.1224L.847622
    - Bug fixes

v5.2.1204L.814012
    - All Access Genre Radio is here! Go to Radio or Explore, pick your favorite genre and enjoy unlimited radio based on the music you love.
    - New download queue that allows pausing, resuming and cancelling

v5.1.1109K.772337

Send your music to your TV (when used with Chromecast)
    Bug Fixes
    Increased tap target size for context menus

5.1.1106K.749200

5.0.1053J

5_0_1052J_707098

v5.0.1047J.689753
    Added option to delete tracks
    Can share song and add to playlist from Now Playing screen
    Remove from My Library now supported

v5.0.1027J.680591

v5.0.1026J.676641:
    New UI and many updates and changes

v4.3.615.481147
    Grab it HERE

v4.3.609:
    Bug fixes and support for Google TV devices
    Expandable notifications in Jellybean

v4.3.606:
    Updated Jelly Bean Release

v4.3.605:
    Jelly Bean Release

v4.1.513:
    Added latest Play Music, this is how it is called now :)

v4.1.512:
    Bug fixes related to shuffle mode and multiple accounts

v4.5.91
    Many updates compared to previous release

Grab it HERE or @ the bottom of this post :)

v4.4.811H
    Added ability to keep Thumbs Up, Last Added, and Free and Purchased playlists on device.
    Auto-generated Instant Mixes on Recent tab based on your favorite songs.
    Gapless playback support.
    Improvements for keeping music on your device for offline playback.

Added new Music Manager (for your PC-windows) v1.0.29.4806 since 08.03.2012

Enjoy and comment back how it works for you !

if you like this use the thanks button
    Official Google Music 4.1.512 ICS Themed

Gradient:
    screenshot3dks.png
    screenshotzpk.png

screenshot4qz.png

Black:
    screenshot2xvz.png
    screenshot3ps.png

screenshot4kq.png

Installation:
    -wipe data of current google music and uninstall it
    -push new one to /system/app and set permissions rw-r--r--
    -reboot and enjoy

Both versions contain ICS notification layout.
    Google Play Music v4.3.615.481147

Updated Google Play Music with version 4.3.615.481147
    Looks like an updated version finally hit the play store. It is version 4.3.606.400990 (long build number) and it is compatible with 2.2+ devices. The UI appears to be the same as that of the version leaked from Jelly Bean, but the home screen widget has been redesigned. It is interesting. Not sure if I like it better over the last, but I think it will grow on me. It now shows the album art, song title and artist has been moved to the bottom of the widget, and you now have the thumbs up option. See screenshot below. I also attached the apk for those that can't get it through the Play Store. Op please feel free to attach it to the op post.

1342645350354.jpg
    Hello guys I dunno how it looks like on ICS rom, but I made it looks more ICS for gingerbread roms:

screenshotzpk.png
    screenshot3dks.png

screenshot2ug.png
    screenshot4qz.png

Installation:
    you can try just install apk, but I recommend to move this apk to /system/app and set permissions rw-r--r--