• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[APP] 1Gallery: Photo Gallery App, Supports Hidden & AES Encryption Photo/Video [CODE

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
[APP] 1Gallery: Photo Gallery App, Supports Hidden & AES Encryption Photo/Video [CODE

If you like to get FREE promotion code please follow these step.
1. Rate 5* on Google Play or share the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.galleryx
2. Screenshot and comment in this topic with image link.
Or you can help us translate into your language and get PROMOTION CODE: https://1gallery.app/translate
----------------------------------------

1Gallery is ideally the best alternative gallery app designed for managing your photos. Besides, you can secure your photos, videos via hidden and encryption feature.

1Gallery lets you:
* Protect your privacy, secure your photos.
- Hide photos, videos (copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards etc).
- The hidden files are all ENCRYPTED.
- Password mode: Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint.

* A simple, beautiful app will bring you a smooth experience.
- Organizing your photos, videos.
- View huge images and many different photo and video types (RAW etc).
- Management: Search, create new folders, moving/copying data and more (Memory card supported).
- Photo editor: Crop, rotate, resize, filters & more.
- Trim video.
- Play video with subtitles.
- View detailed information of your files (resolution, EXIF values etc).
- Zoom in/out to change column.
- Theme: Auto, Light, Dark.
And there are many more features waiting for you to discover ?

* Checkout my other app:
Today Weather
Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]

Download 1Gallery from the Google Play Store

Last edited:

Timmmmaaahh

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
Hey @thotran7989, fun to see you're working on your next project. It reminds me of OnePlus gallery but with the added benenefit of protecting hidden collections. Shame the dark version is a pro feature. I tried checking out premium prices but those don't work yet? Anyway, looks very nice! [emoji846]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]

Reactions: thotran7989

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Hey @thotran7989, fun to see you're working on your next project. It reminds me of OnePlus gallery but with the added benenefit of protecting hidden collections. Shame the dark version is a pro feature. I tried checking out premium prices but those don't work yet? Anyway, looks very nice! [emoji846]

Wrapped with delicious Fajita [emoji896]
Hi Tim,
Welcome to 1Gallery :D.
Thank you for your quick feedback. Premium prices is not show because the app is not living on Google Play.:eek:

Yippee-ki-yay

Feb 28, 2017
For the first version it's interesting.

Currently I use another application that has more options and that hopefully can be introduced in this application: sort by date/name/modification; maximum brightness; hide/show option and rotation by gestures.

It is very promising and the appearance is nice.

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
For the first version it's interesting.

Currently I use another application that has more options and that hopefully can be introduced in this application: sort by date/name/modification; maximum brightness; hide/show option and rotation by gestures.

It is very promising and the appearance is nice.
Thank you!
I have noted, if you like a promotion codes I will send to you when 1Gallery is lives on Google Play :)

Reactions: Yippee-ki-yay

cm2003

Jun 18, 2012
Friend invitation doesn't seem to be working. The email is received, but the contained link doesn't work.

Generally quite cool gallery. But I don't really get why premium features are included that can't be unlocked. Especially the dark mode is missing to me.

Anyway, did some German translations.

Tilman

Dec 1, 2012
Luxembourg
The interface is really nice, yeah sure it's missing some functionalities here & there, but its stable. My OnePlus doesn't have a vault for securing photos & videos, & this is really great. Appreciate your work.

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Friend invitation doesn't seem to be working. The email is received, but the contained link doesn't work.

Generally quite cool gallery. But I don't really get why premium features are included that can't be unlocked. Especially the dark mode is missing to me.

Helping with Pt-br translations..
Thank you!
Wait to add your translation ;)

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co

Friend invitation and Premium features work only when the app live on Google Play. ;)