• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][2.0+] Kryptos Password Manager

Search This thread

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
This is my first published app and I hope I can improve it with your help, thank you very much.

Jfet0FR.png

Version 1.0.1​

Kryptos Password Manager is a user friendly App that allows you to store an unlimited amount of information to an encrypted Data Base stored only locally to the phone.
Currently the App is in Spanish or English, and you can change between languages any time.
The app is set to only one account, but it will be available to have multiple accounts in another version.

y3p1jwx.png
ao5foY7.png
8TYplNO.png
t1CenwN.png

In the settings you can:
- Lock the app.
- “Self-Destruct”, or delete all your information about accounts and passwords.
- Change or
- Generate passwords.
- Time out after a certain amount of minutes.
- “Self-Destruct” after 3 failed Log In attempts.
- Show notes while browsing your information or
- Add photos to complement your information.

To “Favorite” an entry, do a long press on the desired entry and it will be marked with a star.
To search through your entries in the main screen there is 6 options:
- By pressing the first button, you can switch between oldest and newest,
- The second button will switch between ABC to ZYX, alphabetical order or reversed.
- Third Button will show only your favorited entries.
- And the filter textbox, where you can type the title you are looking for.

To modify an entry tap quickly on the desire entry, there you can:
- Update all the information.
- Watch or change the photo.
- Delete item.

Help me make it better and Translate to more languages : [email protected]
Thanks again for any help!

Last edited:
Reactions: MAX 404

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
Hi mate

Welcome to the forum , wish you best of luck

Joined the beta testing program few hours ago , so far so good , app is doing what it promise , is stable . battery friendly and very light

I will keep posting any findings

Thanks for the welcome!
And thank you for joining beta testing and reporting. I'll continue o make it better and release a pro version soon.

nwlun

Sep 26, 2016
is this apps safe?
how about on the next update/upgrade version will it erase all the info inside?

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
is this apps safe?

Hello!
Yes the app is safe, the information you provide is only stored in your phone, it doesn't upload anywhere else, and the database is encrypted.
And inside the settings, you can press the option self destruct and that will erase all your information and pictures at once.
:)

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
is this apps safe?

sorry I misread the question! if you upgrade you won't lose any data since the database won't change structure, I am only changing a few rules, but it is recommended to keep a copy of your data just in case. you can export the excel into your phone and import it whenever you like.

Reactions: nwlun

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
Yes, I will make it optional, I made it instant thinking it would be quicker but now that i think about it it might be less secure...
I'll make it optional!
thanks for noticing

Thanks so much for helping me with my first app and the ideas! I really appreciate it.

HI

Any time mate !!

Got the new version , working good so far , I see that now you have to click enter to introduce the password ( like it better) but i do not see the option to select it. I thought you were going to make it optional.

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
HI

Any time mate !!

Got the new version , working good so far , I see that now you have to click enter to introduce the password ( like it better) but i do not see the option to select it. I thought you were going to make it optional.

I was going to put it as an option, but i thought more about it and I think it is better if I just take it off. This app is supposed to be secure and with that option it will just make it very vulnerable. It was nice because it would log you in at once but it is better if it doesn't, i think. :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was using the app and I was thinking if you could add an option to change the font, so it matches the one on my phone:D
    Other than that, working perfect

I am going to work on an update and im planning to make it look better I wasn't planning on changing the fonts but I will consider it for sure, thanks for the sugestion!
    This is my first published app and I hope I can improve it with your help, thank you very much.

Jfet0FR.png

Version 1.0.1​

Kryptos Password Manager is a user friendly App that allows you to store an unlimited amount of information to an encrypted Data Base stored only locally to the phone.
    Currently the App is in Spanish or English, and you can change between languages any time.
    The app is set to only one account, but it will be available to have multiple accounts in another version.

y3p1jwx.png
    ao5foY7.png
    8TYplNO.png
    t1CenwN.png

In the settings you can:
    - Lock the app.
    - “Self-Destruct”, or delete all your information about accounts and passwords.
    - Change or
    - Generate passwords.
    - Time out after a certain amount of minutes.
    - “Self-Destruct” after 3 failed Log In attempts.
    - Show notes while browsing your information or
    - Add photos to complement your information.

To “Favorite” an entry, do a long press on the desired entry and it will be marked with a star.
    To search through your entries in the main screen there is 6 options:
    - By pressing the first button, you can switch between oldest and newest,
    - The second button will switch between ABC to ZYX, alphabetical order or reversed.
    - Third Button will show only your favorited entries.
    - And the filter textbox, where you can type the title you are looking for.

To modify an entry tap quickly on the desire entry, there you can:
    - Update all the information.
    - Watch or change the photo.
    - Delete item.

Help me make it better and Translate to more languages : [email protected]
    Thanks again for any help!
    Hi mate

Welcome to the forum , wish you best of luck

Joined the beta testing program few hours ago , so far so good , app is doing what it promise , is stable . battery friendly and very light

I will keep posting any findings

Thanks for the welcome!
    And thank you for joining beta testing and reporting. I'll continue o make it better and release a pro version soon.
    Hi

I am getting an error when I use " ´ " and hit save , an SQL error
    Hi

What is the maximum number of different account i can have in one installation?

Unlimited amount, as many as you like.
    In the last update I unlocked the pro features