[APP][2.0+] Kryptos Password Manager

Search This thread

PetuPetunia

Mar 29, 2017
I was using the app and I was thinking if you could add an option to change the font, so it matches the one on my phone:D
Other than that, working perfect

Reactions: MAX 404

danini

Mar 20, 2017
Coeur D'Alene
Hi

I want to set 2 different accounts under the same installation , it is possible ? if so how many accounts can I have?

I want to have an account for work related passwords and another for my personal passwords....

The pro version will have unlimited accounts, the free one has only one accoun. I am uploading the pro version soon, I'll let you know on this thread when it is out :)

Reactions: MAX 404

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was using the app and I was thinking if you could add an option to change the font, so it matches the one on my phone:D
    Other than that, working perfect

I am going to work on an update and im planning to make it look better I wasn't planning on changing the fonts but I will consider it for sure, thanks for the sugestion!
    This is my first published app and I hope I can improve it with your help, thank you very much.

Jfet0FR.png

Version 1.0.1​

Kryptos Password Manager is a user friendly App that allows you to store an unlimited amount of information to an encrypted Data Base stored only locally to the phone.
    Currently the App is in Spanish or English, and you can change between languages any time.
    The app is set to only one account, but it will be available to have multiple accounts in another version.

y3p1jwx.png
    ao5foY7.png
    8TYplNO.png
    t1CenwN.png

In the settings you can:
    - Lock the app.
    - “Self-Destruct”, or delete all your information about accounts and passwords.
    - Change or
    - Generate passwords.
    - Time out after a certain amount of minutes.
    - “Self-Destruct” after 3 failed Log In attempts.
    - Show notes while browsing your information or
    - Add photos to complement your information.

To “Favorite” an entry, do a long press on the desired entry and it will be marked with a star.
    To search through your entries in the main screen there is 6 options:
    - By pressing the first button, you can switch between oldest and newest,
    - The second button will switch between ABC to ZYX, alphabetical order or reversed.
    - Third Button will show only your favorited entries.
    - And the filter textbox, where you can type the title you are looking for.

To modify an entry tap quickly on the desire entry, there you can:
    - Update all the information.
    - Watch or change the photo.
    - Delete item.

Help me make it better and Translate to more languages : daninic9@gmail.com
    Thanks again for any help!
    Hi mate

Welcome to the forum , wish you best of luck

Joined the beta testing program few hours ago , so far so good , app is doing what it promise , is stable . battery friendly and very light

I will keep posting any findings

Thanks for the welcome!
    And thank you for joining beta testing and reporting. I'll continue o make it better and release a pro version soon.
    Hi

I am getting an error when I use " ´ " and hit save , an SQL error
    Hi

What is the maximum number of different account i can have in one installation?

Unlimited amount, as many as you like.
    In the last update I unlocked the pro features