[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

eXeToR

Feb 9, 2011
Can someone explain to me the difference between the target10/11 build? I guess it's meant to be for Android 10/11 respectively, the difference is only the SDK version (29/30) i've seen some days ago right?

@HootanParsa I don't know what the 10 (b21011210) in the build means but if it doesn't have any purpose you could use that to indicate the target.

Kind regards, eXeToR

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
日本
I don't know what the 10 (b21011210) in the build means but if it doesn't have any purpose you could use that to indicate the target.
There can be several builds posted in the same date, in your example, 21 = year 01 = month 12 = day 10 = first build. There could be a 21011220 or 21011230 if there were two other builds posted that day. So it already has a meaning and use.

Edit : As of right now, latest beta is in fact 21011230.

Last edited:

simonbellu

Mar 21, 2014
@HootanParsa
Little suggestion/improvement:
Since duplicate feature is mostly used to clean and save space removing duplicate files, it could be nice if the duplicates feature have an option to order duplicate list by size (descending) so the user can find also large size files first instead of scrolling all the list searching for large size files.

josemata00

Aug 19, 2009
Yaracuy - Venezuela
Are you sure about this ? There can be remarkable differences in Spanish depending on the country. ( Example; Spaniards "cogen el bus", Argentinians "toman el colectivo" -- not even close; "the" is about the only thing they share in that sentence. )
Regarding the app and its translation into Spanish, there are no differences since they are "technical" and generic terms, since in the app we will never say "tomar el bus" or "coge la guagua" or similar. They are different terms, and in this case, the "generic" translation into Spanish is enough and unnecessary without having to repeat it in the "sub-languages"

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
日本
Regarding the app and its translation into Spanish, there are no differences since they are "technical" and generic terms, since in the app we will never say "tomar el bus" or "coge la guagua" or similar. They are different terms, and in this case, the "generic" translation into Spanish is enough and unnecessary without having to repeat it in the "sub-languages"
I was just giving a typical example for those who don't know the language, it's like saying US English is good enough for English, Irish, Scottish, Australians, and so on, so let's remove those. It might be, but surely a local variant would be better if it exists.

There are profound differences ( the use of formal forms as "usted" and related verb conjugations is essentially deprecated for Spaniards, verb forms are also different between countries for the same given verb, again Argentinians, etc -- this applies to all actions within MiX using a verb, no buses involved ), and I'm not sure translators who have worked and provided specific localizations of Spanish might be happy about you saying yours supersedes theirs.

smart_sudeep

Feb 11, 2017
Biratnagar
@HootanParsa #Suggestion
1. Apk preview page "open" option can be moved to the top with the App Title instead of 'open'. and that title can be made clickable as open function.

2. Backup or copy of split apks is not supported still. While copying or using backup feature from App list only base.apk is copied as it doesn't recognize the split apks. Please add support for the copy/backup of the split apks too.

3. If the device is not rooted or root permission not granted, app data backup is not possible, so in this condition instead of backup as .mib, simple backup as .apk or .apks format would be appreciated.

4. Support for .apkm format too, which is now unencrypted format.

Last edited:

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
@HootanParsa
I can't delete files from Shared folder on my Google drive using MiX..
I can do it when I use a browser or Google drive app, but not with MiX.
I get the message "Access is denied. No item deleted".
I granted all the permissions when I added the storage, so I can create files on my Google drive in Files folder and I can delete them, but not the shared ones.
Is this on my site or a common issue/restriction? Is it possible to fix it?
Situation is the same on the latest beta and latest release.

Attachments

Reactions: HootanParsa

HUBER1987

Dec 30, 2018
BUG REPORT
SAMSUNG TABLET A 10.1 2019
Info:

Version: pie.1.0.2
Language: es
layout: QWERTY
Mode: 1
DensityDpi: 240
Density: 1.5
scaledDensity: 1.5
dpis: 225.77701 x 225.777
pixels: 1200 x 1920
current size: 1200 x 794
system dir: App: com.kiwibrowser.browser
Android: 10
Model: SM-T515

BUG:
don't play audio (mixcodec=yes)
Don't grant access to write to sdcard to mixplorer it answer again againView attachment 5188733

HootanParsa

Recognized Developer
May 8, 2011
I get an error when connecting to my Google Drive using my own client_id and client_secret:

Here are the details:

after entering client_id and client_secret and moving to the browser to authenticate I get:

Code:
Authorization Error
Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch

- I have tried creating a new client_id and client_secret but still it gives the same error.
- I have tried with multiple accounts and multiple client_id and client_secret pairs.

I'm not sure what I should put in the redirect_uri= if I'm using my own client_id and client_secret
You need to set Redirect URI in MiXplorer and also Google Drive settings. Something like com.myappname:/oauth2redirect.

UncleByte2010

Jul 30, 2010
Hi,
"All Files" ignore some Files such as from Download Folder.
I've sorted by date, newest on top.
I'm using latest Version on Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 10, Rooted.
What am I doing wrong?
Greetings

svendsvin

Oct 21, 2013
Lost in space
I am having some problems when saving a backup file from an app. Let’s say it’s NetGuard (but could be any app). I choose to export the file in NG and normally I can the choose where to save. But MiXplorer doesn’t give me the option anymore. It just opens the last folder I used and when I try to navigate to another folder/drive nothing happens when I push “Pick” (upper left corner).

I attached the log I found in MiXplorer. Hope it can help.

Android 10, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/MIUI 12, stock rom, Magisk rooted v. 21.3, latest MiXplorer 6.50.1

Attachments

Last edited:

simonbellu

Mar 21, 2014
Hi,
"All Files" ignore some Files such as from Download Folder.
I've sorted by date, newest on top.
I'm using latest Version on Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 10, Rooted.
What am I doing wrong?
Greetings
I am not on Android 10 but to me works properly. Since All Files retrives the list of Media Store you can try refresh Media-store by long press address bar > Refresh media-store. If this does not help you can try renaming that folder to another name and then restore the old name again this should force Media Store to refresh the content...if all those solutions didn't work then pheraphs it is something related to android 10 and it needs to be fixed

Last edited:

UncleByte2010

Jul 30, 2010
I am not on Android 10 but to me works properly. Since All Files retrives the list of Media Store you can try refresh Media-store by long press address bar > Refresh media-store. If this does not help you can try renaming that folder to another name and then restore the old name again this should force Media Store to refresh the content...if all those solutions didn't work then pheraphs it is something related to android 10 and it needs to be fixed
Thank you. What do you mean on "address bar"? Can you post an screenshot, please?

Milkman725

Nov 3, 2020
Hello, all i can say is your application is the best file managers out there, ive managed to cut down on my storage thanks to this app, since i have like 7 apps dedicated to cloudhosting, thanks to this im able to put them all in one place.

Well id like to suggest a feature, perhaps a MIX addon that give the user a widget that allows them to view current file operations especially for file operations that takes alot of time such as downloading files, and also interact with the automation system init.