Working perfectly. Thank you. I'm also using galaxy max Hz to set the display to 48hz when it's off and AOD.
* Install the latest 1.5 version
Yeah you can test it, if anything doesn't work just post it here I'll try to fix it.
Thank you, will try this again after work no i dont use other apps* Install the latest 1.5 version
* Run the adb command properly (if you did it correctly you would be able to change resolutions and the power saving switch will be enabled)
* Bring the refresh rate tile to the 1st tray if possible along with the power saving option
* Now enable adaptive + turn on the switch from the refresh rate tile
* Now turn on power saving mode(from quick settings) it should enable 120hz
* If not then go in the refresh rate tile again and click "done" it will re-apply 120hz
If you have other apps which do the same function then they might interfere, try force closing them and then do it
thank you very much...it works...to be honest I received a pop up that this app was built for an older version of android but anyway it works
On my i can change refresh rate but only under 60. I can select powersave but nothing happens. Also Resolution. Adb is working dont know whats wrong
Resolution you can change or not?
Thanks mate i allready reinstalled 4-5 times and made the adb permission. No cant change Resolution. He says Resolution set and wont change anything. Also i can enable powersave but nothing happens. Will try again in a few minutes when im homeResolution you can change or not?
If not then just uninstall
Install the v1.5
When you click resolutions it should prompt the "Requires adb message"
Regrant adb permissions from laptop
Then the message will dissappear and then you can change the refresh rate in power saving mode and the resolutions through the tiles.
Also make sure that the enable adaptive refresh in psm switch is on. And follow these
adb shell pm grant com.nss.ssettings android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS