• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][2.0+] Root App Store

Search This thread

APP-Maker

Feb 3, 2014
Suttgart
appmaker.000webhostapp.com
Root App Store:

Hi , I like much of root Apps ( DroidSheep , PryFi ) because that I want to make an app about it , but first can somebody help me to collect much of root apps . I think it was so great if we have an app , and at this app we find much of root apps ( some that we would otherwise never find ) .

Because this I make this app ( more apps to the store coming soon )

Screenshots:
HQSpxI
;
RP7XJa

OpenSourece:

Download :

View attachment 3018763

Last edited:
Reactions: Senyaka

ph37rd

Oct 6, 2012
See the little magnifying glass? Play Store has one too. If you use it to search for ROOT you'll find quite a few, at least 250 apps. So that would be your starting point.

CHEF-KOCH

Jan 2, 2012
I don't like the idea because nobody knows if the apps are legit, infected or modded and of course you need the permission of the original developer to host it outside the original stores. If you really have all permission to do (I don't think so) you need something to verify that the apps are okay, the problem is here that if you show on the app or server the md5 or signature or whatever people still need to download it and check against this to really get an proof that all is clean. I not trust servers or unknown people and of course nothing with ad or ads in there server names (adfoc).

TylerDurben

May 14, 2010
Any idea why my anti-virus shows me the app as infected?!
This is the first time ever it shows an infected app!
Could someone check this please.
Thx in advance
Greetings Tyler

Attachments

• 1416607507796.jpg
    1416607507796.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 924

APP-Maker

Feb 3, 2014
Suttgart
appmaker.000webhostapp.com
Reactions: emanoj.i9103