Calculator & Converter App

UPDATE v4.3.7 (May 29, 2013)

In the last two months we have added the following features:

1) Added select all button for easier user selection of currencies
2) Get Pro Version for free by unlocking reward: http://goo.gl/ogDF7
3) Nexus 10 layout bug
4) Fixed all crashes! (No reported crashes in last 30 days

UPDATE v4.3.1 (March 3, 2013)

1) Added "Themes" option for users who don't like new theme.

UPDATE v4.3 (February 28, 2013)

Thank you to everybody for the feedback, and suggestions! We’ve completely revamped the app and included almost everything you guys asked for. Changes are as follows:

1) Brand New Graphics and UI
2) New Graphing Calculator
3) Added new advanced functions
4) Added new measurement types including Cooking, Energy, PC Memory, Speed, and more.
5) Convert as many currencies as you like at once
6) Revamped tipping calculator with sales tax setting
7) Add/remove calculators from app
8) Enable/Disable Haptic Vibration
9) Calculator History
10) Copy equations & results to clipboard

Google Play Download:
Pro Version ($2.99) | Free Version

Reviews:
TalkAndroid Article | Androinica Article | Droid Dog Video Review

Screenshots:
3PJzwhX.png
1.%20Calculator.jpg
2.%20Calculator%20History.jpg
3.%20Calculator%20Menu.jpg
4.%20Measurements.jpg
5.%20Currency.jpg
6.%20Select%20Currency.jpg
7.%20Mortgage.jpg
8.%20Tipping.jpg
9.%20Sales%20Tax.jpg
10.%20Graphing.jpg
11.%20Graphing.jpg
12.%20Tips.jpg
13.%20Settings.jpg

Last edited:

maddada

Aug 2, 2011
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
wow thank you very much for this awsome all in one calculator! i really like that it doesnt stand out from the rest of the device's apps with its theme. just a small request can u please add a graph drawer to the app so that i can drop even one more app from my drawer :D
thank you one more time and hope u all the best.

Last edited:

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
wow thank you very much for this awsome all in one calculator! i really like that it doesnt stand out from the rest of the device's apps with its theme. just a small request can u please add an graph drawer to the app so that i can drop even one more app from my drawer :D
thank you one more time and hope u all the best.

I've added graph drawer to my list hopefully I'll get it in an update soon. My next update this weekend will just have:

• Reconfigured number layout
  • Negative temperature conversion fix
  • Copy results to clipboard
  • Background to slight gradient ('Holo' Theme)
  • Better swiping of advanced buttons
  • Graphical updates/adjustments

Thanks for the comment and feedback!

Reactions: maddada

uuuuun

Feb 7, 2012
wow ,i liked this one, with all functions i need, and simple interface which at the same time fit the color of ICS, and have the equation with the result~

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

and i think the icon should be improved.

and i got a bug, i cut off my data connection, so when i swipe to "Currency", it keeps showing error, and i can do nothing except the "home" button...and the error message stay on my home screen&lock screen....and i have to shut it down from "app manager".

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteGorilla

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
and i got a bug, i cut off my data connection, so when i swipe to "Currency", it keeps showing error, and i can do nothing except the "home" button...and the error message stay on my home screen&lock screen....and i have to shut it down from "app manager".

Was not aware of this bug. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Pickx

Apr 23, 2010
Very impressive app. Thank you for making it and great eye for aesthetics!

A bug I am having on my device: (CM7, 800x480, default DPI, Droid Sans changed to the Roboto font that was extracted from ICS)

bc40c909-185f-2044.jpg

bc40c909-1874-0f94.jpg

paul c

Nov 15, 2006
Madrid
Very nicely implemented, love the swipeable list at the top.

I often end up adding long lists of numbers, so it's important to see that they are all there :)

However, if you add a really long list, more than one row of numbers, you can't see clearly the number that you are inputting. Could that box resize automatically - or better, show just the last row inputted as well as the latest number?

(Desire HD, with ARHD ROM, v6.3.1 gingerbread)

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
Very impressive app. Thank you for making it and great eye for aesthetics!

A bug I am having on my device: (CM7, 800x480, default DPI, Droid Sans changed to the Roboto font that was extracted from ICS)

Thank you very much for the comments, feedback, and screenshots!

The text cut-off on 480x800 devices should be fixed by this weekend. The emulator shows it looking totally fine, and the SGS2 we test it on looks good (though other SGS2 owners have told us of the same issue).

Thanks a lot for all the help, I hope the app comes in useful for you.

WG

Reactions: maddada

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
Very nicely implemented, love the swipeable list at the top.

I often end up adding long lists of numbers, so it's important to see that they are all there :)

However, if you add a really long list, more than one row of numbers, you can't see clearly the number that you are inputting. Could that box resize automatically - or better, show just the last row inputted as well as the latest number?

(Desire HD, with ARHD ROM, v6.3.1 gingerbread)

Do you mean on the main calculator screen? (i.e. when doing a function like 650+445+1,560+810+900+.......)

Edit: Oh I see now, yes.. I had not realized that before, I will try to address it by the next update. Thanks for the note!

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
Good app but the version on the market, for my galaxy s with ICS 4.0.3 (AOKP) 240 dpi, isn't compatible. Why? Thanks

Ahh, I don't know. It seems to only be on custom ROMs, but you can buy others apps from the market, right? So i have no idea.. :confused:.. really wish i could figure it out. Anyway I really appreciate you even trying to buy it, I hope you enjoy the apk.

Nucleotide

May 31, 2011
I went to download this from the Market and apparently it's not compatible with either my HTC Sensation or Acer Iconia A500. The A500 I can understand but why the Sensation?

Looks really good and I would like to try it but can't.

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
Thank you so much! I can use this a lot in my job!

Makes my day to hear it'll be useful for someone. Thanks!

Nucleotide said:
I went to download this from the Market and apparently it's not compatible with either my HTC Sensation or Acer Iconia A500. The A500 I can understand but why the Sensation?

Bahh, this drives me nuts. I can't figure out why it shows incompatible with certain phones (not models; for instance, it'll be compatible with some SGS2s but not others) and only on the market (apk works fine). Do you have any ROMs installed? Still, I don't know why that would make a difference. I gotta make a post on xda about it or something :/.

I appreciate you trying to download it from the market, hopefully the apk in the main post will do for now (it is the full version).

Nucleotide

May 31, 2011
Bahh, this drives me nuts. I can't figure out why it shows incompatible with certain phones (not models; for instance, it'll be compatible with some SGS2s but not others) and only on the market (apk works fine). Do you have any ROMs installed? Still, I don't know why that would make a difference. I gotta make a post on xda about it or something :/.

I appreciate you trying to download it from the market, hopefully the apk in the main post will do for now (it is the full version).

I will download the apk and try it out - thanks a lot. :)

I'm using a custom ICS ROM called Virtuous Inquisition. Not sure if it makes any difference but FYI anyway.

WhiteGorilla

Dec 19, 2011
New York
www.humby.co
I will download the apk and try it out - thanks a lot. :)

I'm using a custom ICS ROM called Virtuous Inquisition. Not sure if it makes any difference but FYI anyway.

From the threads I'm reading, if you set your ROM to custom dpi (pixel density) it has that affect with some apps on the market. Will keep reading into it..

If you do have a moment I would appreciate if you can rate my free app, each rating really helps a lot.

Nucleotide

May 31, 2011
If you do have a moment I would appreciate if you can rate my free app, each rating really helps a lot.

I'd be happy to rate it and provide feedback on the Market but I'm not able too.

I installed the apk though and so far everything seems to be working fine.

A couple of suggestions though:

Change Mortgage to Loan Repayments and provide a bit more flexibility. For example, the ability to choose the loan type from 1 year upwards or alternatively allow for custom input so I can type in whatever I want.

It would also be good to have an additional payments input. So you would enter you total loan amount, interest, loan type, then by inputting additional payments ($50 a week for example) it will tell you how many months and/or years you would save as well as a dollar amount.

This would cater not only for Mortgages but Personal Loans as well. If this kind of functionality was added I'd seriously consider buying it for this purpose alone.

The calculator looks good but I think it needs to follow the same basic look of any calculator with the + - X and / running down the right hand side. Having them at the top throws you off a little.

The ability to rearrange or select which tabs you want to appear at the top. Tipping and Currency are pointless for me so being able to remove them from view would be good.

A fantastic calculator overall though. Love the ICS look/theme to it. Easy to follow and read. When I can install it from the Market I definitely will.

My $0.02 :D

Reactions: WhiteGorilla

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

UPDATE v4.3.7 (May 29, 2013)

In the last two months we have added the following features:

1) Added select all button for easier user selection of currencies
    2) Get Pro Version for free by unlocking reward: http://goo.gl/ogDF7
    3) Nexus 10 layout bug
    4) Fixed all crashes! (No reported crashes in last 30 days

UPDATE v4.3.1 (March 3, 2013)

UPDATE v4.3 (February 28, 2013)

Thank you to everybody for the feedback, and suggestions! We’ve completely revamped the app and included almost everything you guys asked for. Changes are as follows:

4) Added new measurement types including Cooking, Energy, PC Memory, Speed, and more.
    9) Calculator History

Google Play Download:
    Pro Version ($2.99) | Free Version

Reviews:

Screenshots:
    3PJzwhX.png
    1.%20Calculator.jpg
    4.%20Measurements.jpg
    5.%20Currency.jpg
    7.%20Mortgage.jpg
    8.%20Tipping.jpg
    9.%20Sales%20Tax.jpg
    10.%20Graphing.jpg
    11.%20Graphing.jpg
    12.%20Tips.jpg
    13.%20Settings.jpg

UPDATE v4.3.1 (March 3, 2012)

UPDATE v4.3 (February 28, 2012)

9) Calculator History

FREE PRO DOWNLOAD FOR XDA MEMBERS TONIGHT. SEND ME A PM.

Google Play Download:
    Pro Version ($1.99) | Free Version

Reviews of Previous Version:

Screenshots:
    3PJzwhX.png
    1.%20Calculator.jpg
    4.%20Measurements.jpg
    5.%20Currency.jpg
    7.%20Mortgage.jpg
    8.%20Tipping.jpg
    9.%20Sales%20Tax.jpg
    10.%20Graphing.jpg
    11.%20Graphing.jpg
    12.%20Tips.jpg
    13.%20Settings.jpg
    Thank you for the promotion. I bought the app to support developers like you.
    Working great on my Nexus. I love this calculator.
    Looking forward to a tablet interface for my TouchPad in the near future.

Thank you!! Truly appreciate your support :D

In case anyone's interested, this is everything we are officially working on for the next version:

1) Improved Calculator & Mortgage APIs (some inaccuracies have been found)
    2) Improved animations when swiping between screens (an awesome XDA member offered and provided help with this, thanks!!!!)
    3) Force close on tipping screen for HTC devices
    4) Memory: Save user's default currency and last inputs so user can get back to them
    5) Currency: Tap on a currency to make it the primary conversion
    6) Polish: Adjustments for better graphics on all screen sizes
    What happen to the update?

I'm not having any issues, but I thought an update was coming. Love the calc and use it everyday.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Hey McQuinn,

Really appreciate your constant support, and really sorry that the update is taking so long. We've implemented a lot of new things, and I have had some trouble with short staffing (lead programmer took a nice vacation, and I have another app that I had to work on for clients -- unfortunately calculations still doesnt pay the bills :(), but I promise there will be a great update soon. I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to meet my promised deadline but hopefully you will be pleased with the next update.

Thanks again for checking in and being the best kind of customer!

Truly appreciated,

White Gorilla
    yep that also occurred on my SGS vibrant too.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Got it, thanks for the info, working on the update now, should definitely have it this weekend including:

• Reconfigured number layout
    • Negative temperature conversion
    • Copy results to clipboard
    • Background to slight gradient ('Holo' Theme)
    • Better swiping of advanced buttons
    • Graphical updates/adjustments
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone