[APP][2.1+] Lime File Manager 1.3.0

Rosa Elefant

Sep 20, 2010
Testing in the afternoon... :)
(Seems like file managers are my newly preferred apps.)

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

After a really short glance: I like the design, but is there a black theme for AMOLED screens?

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Testing in the afternoon... :)
(Seems like file managers are my newly preferred apps.)

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

After a really short glance: I like the design, but is there a black theme for AMOLED screens?
Thanks, hope you'll like it:D

Rosa Elefant

Sep 20, 2010
Tested. Give me a black theme and it will be my default indeed. :p

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Aw snap. Crash: trying to get root access, granted, the Confirm screen still didn't close. Pressing Back crashes Lime.

i9300, temasek v14

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Tested. Give me a black theme and it will be my default indeed. :p

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Aw snap. Crash: trying to get root access, granted, the Confirm screen still didn't close. Pressing Back crashes Lime.

i9300, temasek v14
Thanks for your response, I want to make sure if you get root permission on your device, or other app can get root access correctly?

janhenz

Jul 13, 2010
Cebu City
lovin' this app of yours

but i hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion

in the option Create Folder/File - there are two checkbox options "Folder" and "Text"
and either one must be tick to proceed

so I was trying to make a ".nomedia" file in one of the folders in the SD card.
To make the ".nomedia" file i had to make a text file then go to "settings" then check show invisible file or folder
close settings, tap the .nomedia.txt, tap rename at the bottom and delete the .txt extension

with Root Explorer, it can be accomplished by easy steps : Menu-More-New File- and type .nomedia

So i am hoping you can integrate that feature w/ this app of yours-
the ability to create a file regardless of extensions.

anyway, thanks for this and more power

Last edited:

SystemErrorOne

Jun 7, 2011
Jacksonville
Try adding a "select all" option in the file manager so that way when im picking out songs to play from my SD CARD>MP3 Directory I can select them all the just play them.

Also when you play a song the title of the song overlays the buttons on the top of action bar inside of the music player. You get what i mean?

Looks nice though.

janhenz

Jul 13, 2010
Cebu City
Search Function problem

so i've been playing w/ it the past few hours since my last post :D

and i've experience problems w/ the search function.
sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't and twice my it froze my phone - stuck at that "searching current directory.." message.

I cannot recreate the same issue when I use Root Explorer search function.
so it must be an issue specific w/ this app.

using s2 4.1.2 rooted

moorkai

Aug 7, 2012
Howdy! Nice and smooth application, no doubt. Sure, there might be more colors than usual as some users mentioned, but using a file explorer that looks Gingerbread-esque is more an eyesore than this. Lime is also quite feature-rich while having in mind that it's a relatively new application, although stuff like exploring archives and testing their integrity would make this file manager even more awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
lovin' this app of yours

but i hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion

in the option Create Folder/File - there are two checkbox options "Folder" and "Text"
and either one must be tick to proceed

so I was trying to make a ".nomedia" file in one of the folders in the SD card.
To make the ".nomedia" file i had to make a text file then go to "settings" then check show invisible file or folder
close settings, tap the .nomedia.txt, tap rename at the bottom and delete the .txt extension

with Root Explorer, it can be accomplished by easy steps : Menu-More-New File- and type .nomedia

So i am hoping you can integrate that feature w/ this app of yours-
the ability to create a file regardless of extensions.

anyway, thanks for this and more power
Thank you so much, I'll change this.

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Try adding a "select all" option in the file manager so that way when im picking out songs to play from my SD CARD>MP3 Directory I can select them all the just play them.

Also when you play a song the title of the song overlays the buttons on the top of action bar inside of the music player. You get what i mean?

Looks nice though.
yes, select all is already added, you can long click a file, then select all button show on top bar, then click it to select all file, and you can see a headphone sign on the right of bottom bar, just click it, all music are added on playlist.

and about the overlay problem, I 'll change it.

Thanks for your suggests!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone