[APP][2.1+] Lime File Manager 1.3.0

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
so i've been playing w/ it the past few hours since my last post :D

and i've experience problems w/ the search function.
sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't and twice my it froze my phone - stuck at that "searching current directory.." message.

I cannot recreate the same issue when I use Root Explorer search function.
so it must be an issue specific w/ this app.

using s2 4.1.2 rooted
Thanks, I think you search on a folder which have too much file and folder under it, so it takes long time to do it, sorry to make this happened, I'll change it later.

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
Howdy! Nice and smooth application, no doubt. Sure, there might be more colors than usual as some users mentioned, but using a file explorer that looks Gingerbread-esque is more an eyesore than this. Lime is also quite feature-rich while having in mind that it's a relatively new application, although stuff like exploring archives and testing their integrity would make this file manager even more awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks, Lime still has some problem, and also should add some more functions, I'll working on it to make a best file manager for everybody!

Reactions: lovejoy777

Toldo

Apr 27, 2007
Poland - Poznań
luznydroid.blogspot.com
A nice one overall. I really like the simplicity of the app, but it still lacks some usefull features like setting file permissions and something that is a must - file or folder info (size, number of files, modification date etc.). And some ideas for the future: black or dark theme, other languages support (f.e. in a txt file so anyone could contribute a translation - I am sure a lot of people here would help in translating) and exiting the app - I know there is a separate button but it would be nice to have that 'hit the button once again to exit' feature if you catch my drift ;) It would save space, for another option.

For now, a good 4,5 of 5 stars. Keep up the good job ;)

PS. Everything works for me (root, etc) - SIII i9300, 4.1.2 stock

Deathshead747

Sep 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I seriously can not thank you enough for such a great application. I've been looking all over for a file manager that fast, responsive, has root capabilities, features a very clean UI and above all doesn't hogs all my ram & is lightweight.

Hats off to you sir! :good:

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
A nice one overall. I really like the simplicity of the app, but it still lacks some usefull features like setting file permissions and something that is a must - file or folder info (size, number of files, modification date etc.). And some ideas for the future: black or dark theme, other languages support (f.e. in a txt file so anyone could contribute a translation - I am sure a lot of people here would help in translating) and exiting the app - I know there is a separate button but it would be nice to have that 'hit the button once again to exit' feature if you catch my drift ;) It would save space, for another option.

For now, a good 4,5 of 5 stars. Keep up the good job ;)

PS. Everything works for me (root, etc) - SIII i9300, 4.1.2 stock
Thanks for your suggests, I'll record them and implement it next version.

thinkingboy

Jul 16, 2010
I seriously can not thank you enough for such a great application. I've been looking all over for a file manager that fast, responsive, has root capabilities, features a very clean UI and above all doesn't hogs all my ram & is lightweight.

Hats off to you sir! :good:
Thanks. I also looking for a file manager like this before, but none, so I try to make it, Lime file manager.

It's still lacked some functions, and maybe some problem on different device and different OS version. I'll try my best to make it perfect.

Reactions: Deathshead747