If the smartphone supports the readout of battery cycles without root then this app will work.
If you see a welcome message after opening the app which says something like "your device does count the battery cycles" and the counter in the app does not start with 0, then it works.
If the counter in the app starts with 0 then you can uninstall it.
[APP][2.1+] Phone INFO ★Samsung★, Refurbishment Check, CSC Changer and more
★★★ Written specifically for SAMSUNG phones ★★★
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label "MADE BY SAMSUNG"? When the phone was manufactured? Then this app is for you.
Using this app you can know exactly what country your phone has been produced for. So you can choose the correct firmare to flash.
You can known your Bootloader version so you can decide what method use to root, whether the Knox will be tripped, which firmware version can be flash over...
Features: Displays the following informations about your phone
SAMSUNG SPECIFIC INFO:
- Phone Colour (Samsung specific)
- CSC Product Code (Samsung specific)
- CSC Sales Code (Samsung specific)
- Country Region (Samsung specific)
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
- Changelist (Samsung specific)
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Phone Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
- Phone Model
- Device Name
- Product Name
- Serial No
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- Kernel Version
- Build Number
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
- Mobile Operator Name/Mobile Network Code
- Total RAM, Screen size and resolution, Battery capacity and health
English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 中文 (Chinese).
Here is the text file of all phrases in the app. Please help to translate it into your native language.
Please kindly confirm before translating to avoid duplicating the translation.
If you got the "Error type 2" message (see the attached screenshot) when trying to launch a secret code (in the 'Secret Codes' menu) or 'CSC Changer', 'CSC Verifier', 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU' (in the 'Other Tools' menu), you need to update SuperSU app to the version 2.49 (currently still Beta) or later, and also update its binaries.
- Added Sensors info in the HARDWARE tab (tap on it for a list of all sensors).
- Improved start-up speed.
- Fixed CPU temperature issue on some devices.
- Updated translations.
- Added new language: Español (Spanish).