[APP][2.1+] VPN Settings

Search This thread

luisarn

Nov 1, 2007
Lisbon
Do you feel annoyed every time when you need to access your Home or Office VPN with your Android device because you have to open up the System Settings and then open the VPN Settings?

I developed an application that acts as a shortcut to the Android VPN Settings. You just need to fire up the app and it will open the VPN Settings menu for you! Hope it will save you some clicks when you need to connect to your VPN!

The app is completely free and ad-free, please try! :angel:

You can find it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rosaneng.vpnsettings

Or download the APK below and install it yourself:
View attachment 2347508

Regards,
Luis

Zoro Nasr

Jun 16, 2012
Bonn
Thnx for the app, gonna try it on my nexus 7 2013 and give you the feedback

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

This is really good, very accessible and no crashs at all :), nice work :)

bobn

Feb 3, 2004
Thnx for the app, gonna try it on my nexus 7 2013 and give you the feedback

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

This is really good, very accessible and no crashs at all :), nice work :)

worked great the first time with no adjustments
thanks

djhot143

Aug 28, 2012
Patna
need help

Hi,
I need your help.
first thing i am not able to understand about vpn.
i want to use my home WiFi connection to my android phone remotely ( out of my WiFi range). Is it possible to configure it on my laptop and android to get internet on Android using my own internet connection.

waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Do you feel annoyed every time when you need to access your Home or Office VPN with your Android device because you have to open up the System Settings and then open the VPN Settings?

I developed an application that acts as a shortcut to the Android VPN Settings. You just need to fire up the app and it will open the VPN Settings menu for you! Hope it will save you some clicks when you need to connect to your VPN!

You can find it on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rosaneng.vpnsettings

View attachment 2347508

Regards,
Luis

pal.sch

Oct 29, 2012
QuickShortcutMaker

Thank you for your work.
I wanted to say that I am using this app QuickShortcutMaker (see the PlayStore for this, can't post outside links at the moment) to create a VPN-Settings shortcut.
Now I am searching to a way to activate a specific VPN-Profile with one click, but i think its not possible at the moment.

dalidaa

Dec 11, 2015
Actually using VPN service is the best for many reasons like changing IP address, be secured, encrypt your tunnel, speed up your connection, bypassing Firewalls and any restrictions to get free and unlimited browsing.. Personally I am using bVPN https://www.bvpn.com/en/faq/1032/ on my laptop and Galaxy note 4 with one account and I am totally satisfied..

Ecniv_FR

Sep 30, 2010
Hi,
I need your help.
first thing i am not able to understand about vpn.
i want to use my home WiFi connection to my android phone remotely ( out of my WiFi range). Is it possible to configure it on my laptop and android to get internet on Android using my own internet connection.

waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Well depends how you look at it, yeah you will be using your own internet connection to go online and you will be able to access your own network. However it will cost you data from your carrier of course.

For me there was a free option from Asus that came with my router to setup a VPN and there are some free services out there as well (Mostly at limited speed and limited data amounts.). Just google "What is\ How to setup a VPN" and you`ll get all the answers you need:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment 2347508

Regards,
    Luis
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone