• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][2.2+] ArkMC - DLNA Home Media Center

Search This thread

Arkun

Oct 24, 2012
New Version

The new version of ArkMC is available on the Google Play.

List of changes:
- fixed interoperability with Philips devices
- improved interoperability with DLNA/UPnP devices
- minor bugs fixed

bogdan1980

Sep 28, 2012
Bucharest greatest city ever
i need to test dvbc stream from Dvbviewer, i cant do that, because free version does not allow you to do that.
Why? Every dlna app has stream enabled on free version, archos media( best dvbc HD stream on all in gplay), imediashare, bubbleupnp.
How to test if its working? I know, 15 min refund, but for me refund not work on actual rom( setup)

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
I find it totally ironic that this application is posted in the 'Android apps and games' section.

I can find no reference at all to Android in the OP but numerous mentions of iPad/iPhone.

------------------------------------
Sign up for COPY with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=m3arsR

Free GiffGaff SIM with £5 credit: http://redir.info.giffgaff.com/r/?id=h4d8d850,c0e1337,c0e139c&p1=d3xp2pc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Beta 4

Reactions: letrouble and Arkun

letrouble

Jun 15, 2012
Dear users! ArkMC update and new apps are coming soon!

We are sorry for long responses.
Our support team finally works properly!
Ask, post, be up-to date with news!
We are going to update ArkMC in approximately two weeks!
Also we are launching two new apps!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome!:D:D:D

letrouble

Jun 15, 2012
Hi ArkMC users!

Hi all!
Let's discuss ArkMC main video and audio format issues.
Let us know, which audio or video format crashes most of all with ArkMC?

letrouble

Jun 15, 2012
Hi Fans of ArkMC!

Have a question to you, to get to know more concerning the enhancement of our apps:
Which format do you usually use to play your favorite music or for watching films?
Looking for your answers!;)

letrouble

Jun 15, 2012
Happy International Smile Day to all!

:DThis day would like to ask, how do you usually share your multimedia files at home: Chromecast or any other dongles. Heard that Microsoft and Firefox creators also released some kind of that, can you suggest judging your experience, which one is better?
(for us to know the popularity in further integration of the services in future versions of an app release).

RockStar2005

May 22, 2014
letrouble,

I got this app (free version) so I could stream my smartphone's (Sony Xperia Z3) music albums to a local device (portable amp/DAC, connected to my headphones via a wired connection). When I opened the app up, I couldn't get it to find my phone's music content, and couldn't get it to see my portable amp/DAC either. Help please. lol

Thanks,

RockStar2005

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!

ArkMC - is a DLNA/UPnP media app that shares your content in home network through WiFi.
    qr_gplay.gif

This app gives you access to all shared multimedia. You can play it on your own device as well as send it to UPnP/DLNA compatible devices. Also, you can easily access content on your PC.
    The latest version has YouTube integration. Now you can add your favorite channels, watch and share latest videos.

For example, with ArkMC music files from a PC can be sent to a Media Center, video from a camcorder can be played on the Xbox360, pictures taken with a smartphone can be instantly sent to a TV, and more!
    There is no need for burning CDs or installing additional software for configuration – ArkMC turns a digital home into a place of entertainment and allows managing it just by a tap on the screen from the comfort of your couch!
    ArkMC UPnP DLNA home media streaming centre and video player

Featuring:

✔Very easy to use, straightforward menu

✔ Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen

✔ Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored

✔ Fast detection of all media servers and to your favorite players

✔ Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p (HD Quality!)

✔ Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward

✔ Exchange media between DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)

✔ Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist

✔ Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time

✔ “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button

✔ Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support

✔ Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.

✔ Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices

✔ Much more to come…

The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.

ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.

To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
    For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
    The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
    The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.

New features are coming soon!

Sharing makes life Beautiful!

Tested media Servers:
    - XBMC Media Server
    - Windows media Player
    - Wild Media Server
    - Serviio
    - Foobar2000 Media Server
    - WD My Book Live
    - Twonky Media Server

Tested media Players and Renderers:
    - Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
    - XBMX Media renderers
    - WD TV Live
    - Windows Media Player
    - Foobar2000 media renderer
    - XBOX360
    - PS3

* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)

We need your feedback to make this app better.
    If you have any issues or problems, write to [email protected]
    Also, ideas and suggestions are welcome :eek:

It has both free and paid versions.
    ArkMC at Play Store

More info at ArkMC

Screens:
    device-2012-10-04-211443.png
    device-2012-10-04-211742.png
    8a.png
    device2.png

Hints:
    - make sure WiFi is on and devices are in the same network
    - make sure to enable stream functions in WMP

Enjoy!
    very good

Nice app. Thank you! Using it for long time. The only dlna server I find which can stream HD files without delays.

BTW plz add repeat and shuffle to player :)
    I find it totally ironic that this application is posted in the 'Android apps and games' section.

I can find no reference at all to Android in the OP but numerous mentions of iPad/iPhone.

------------------------------------
    Sign up for COPY with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=m3arsR

Free GiffGaff SIM with £5 credit: http://redir.info.giffgaff.com/r/?id=h4d8d850,c0e1337,c0e139c&p1=d3xp2pc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Beta 4
    Windows Renderer?

You can share media that you watch right now with all other devices available in your network!
    While playback tap your screen and you will see "Send to external player".
    Choose a player from the list and voila!
    Media will play simultaneously on both devices (you will have control of other device too).

Hi - Solid app! Just purchased the pay ver from the Google Play store (running Android 4.1.1), but need a client/renderer solution for Windows!

ArkMC can play to and play from WMP on my windows 7 PC, but can only see and play from an older Win Vista Home Media Center PC. Are there any players/renderers that work prior to Win7? I've tried Media Monkey, XMBC and Foobar 2000 with the upnp plug in. ArkMC will see the Foobar2000 renderer but it appears to be an audio only solution at the moment - no pictures or video.

I'm mainly trying to push video (mp4) from the phone to the media center PC. Any thoughts?
    Welcome

Guys, we need your feedback to make it better!