[APP][2.2+] Call Hang Up Preventer [Accepting Requests]

Search This thread

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Call Hang Up Preventer

attachment.php

Tired of hanging up your calls when you didn't want to? What about making a conference? Hold mode? silence mode?
Well this is the app you need!!
What it does?
When you answer a call, or make a call, a semi transparent screen will appear preventing you from doing things that you didn't want to, but if the person who you are talking with ends the call the screen will disappear. You can close the screen if you want.

Download from Play Store!!

[Accepting requests]

Attachments

• ic_launcher.png
    ic_launcher.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 3,089
Last edited:

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Now you can select a picture from sdcard and select transparency for the block screen

Last edited:

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Well someone ask me what's the difference between this one and the ones at play store.

First
Its free, I accept donations, but it will still be free.

Second
I will NEVER add adds. I HATE THEM!!

Third
I'm open to any request of any kind, so if you have any idea just say it and we will see what I can do.

Well I think that's all.

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Can anyone confirm that the screen appears completely transparent some times? if you do, could you tell me exactly what you did to make it happen? Need to fix this.

Thanks

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
New update with some bug fix. Now the screen shouldn't go until you close it, also if you click the Run Hang Up Preventer button it will not close until you close it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Call Hang Up Preventer

attachment.php

Tired of hanging up your calls when you didn't want to? What about making a conference? Hold mode? silence mode?
    Well this is the app you need!!
    What it does?
    When you answer a call, or make a call, a semi transparent screen will appear preventing you from doing things that you didn't want to, but if the person who you are talking with ends the call the screen will disappear. You can close the screen if you want.

Download from Play Store!!

[Accepting requests]