[APP][2.2+] Image Sharer 1.02

Search This thread

forgin

Sep 11, 2010
Hello all!

I published an app some time ago, it has not been very popular, but i think it could be very usefull for ppl.

Its name is Image Sharer, and allow you to find images with google (or other web, you can type an url in nav bar) and share the images you find directly with your apps, for example chat apps like whatsapp, line, facebook messenger etc.

Works like a gallery, but you find the images on the web and share directly, no need to download them and then share with other tools.

The link is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.golgorz.imagesharer

I hope you find it usefull, its free (there is a paid version too), if you use it and want to send feedback i would be very thankfull for it.

Cheers.

Reactions: Evanescense

Restrepod

Aug 22, 2014
Hello all!

I published an app some time ago, it has not been very popular, but i think it could be very usefull for ppl.

Its name is Image Sharer, and allow you to find images with google (or other web, you can type an url in nav bar) and share the images you find directly with your apps, for example chat apps like whatsapp, line, facebook messenger etc.

Works like a gallery, but you find the images on the web and share directly, no need to download them and then share with other tools.

The link is:

I hope you find it usefull, its free (there is a paid version too), if you use it and want to send feedback i would be very thankfull for it.

Cheers.

sounds good, downloading

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all!

The link is:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.golgorz.imagesharer

Cheers.