[APP][2.2+] Java Guide

Theworld2020

Jun 18, 2013
Chennai
Java.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Learning Java Best Guide

This Guide will help you to learn Java in less than a month. You can learn Java from the base to Advanced level through this Guide.

Features:

Search options - It'll use to find some particular keyword from the current page
Syntax - Syntax are help users to learn Java more effectively.
Example Coding - Example coding will help users to understand the language well

1. Java Basic
2. What is Programming?
Programming or coding is a language that is used by operating systems to perform the task. We know computer understands binary languages with digits 1s and 0s.
3. What is Java?
Java is a high-level object-oriented programming language developed by the Sun Microsystems. Though it is associated with the World Wide Web but it is older than the origin of Web.

Please Appreciate my work by click Thanks in XDA.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
View attachment 2457396 View attachment 2457397 View attachment 2457398 View attachment 2457399 View attachment 2457400 View attachment 2457401 View attachment 2457402 View attachment 2457403

Google Play link : JavaGuide

Learning Java Best Guide

This Guide will help you to learn Java in less than a month. You can learn Java from the base to Advanced level through this Guide.

Features:

Search options - It'll use to find some particular keyword from the current page
Syntax - Syntax are help users to learn Java more effectively.
Example Coding - Example coding will help users to understand the language well

1. Java Basic
2. What is Programming?
Programming or coding is a language that is used by operating systems to perform the task. We know computer understands binary languages with digits 1s and 0s.
3. What is Java?
Java is a high-level object-oriented programming language developed by the Sun Microsystems. Though it is associated with the World Wide Web but it is older than the origin of Web.

Please Appreciate my work by click Thanks in XDA & Rate my application in market

Thanks
i dont know whats wrong with you, but i would be charging people for this.. too good to be true!
All you need is a narrator to read the the application content and you have made a school on my device.
GREAT JOB!

Reactions: Theworld2020

PlayfulGod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
i would...:p....people cant be seen reading a huge book on a bus or train...it'l look too nerdy........thats where this app comes in handy
Yea, I guess I can see that, or a tablet. I'd want to be at a computer tho to work thru it all personally, but I see your point, reading up/ahead while out like that. ;)

Reactions: Theworld2020
L

LastStandingDroid

this is great now I can read from 3 sources :) I'll test and report back

[I'm helping to tell developers how they can protect their app from being pirated and how they can protect it, in that way you can consider to not worry about your app being patched. too many developers have a bad protection.]

joshumax

Aug 19, 2011
www.github.com
i would...:p....people cant be seen reading a huge book on a bus or train...it'l look too nerdy........thats where this app comes in handy
What? So wait, you're saying that when I was reading Embedded Linux Primer and 8086 Assembly in a Nutshell on that train ride... I looked NERDY??

...In all seriousness, the app looks like a nice little reference to download...