[APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Search This thread

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Jena
Is it private or something, o found all other links, no source.
And yet you insist on not searching.
:victory:Bravo!:victory:
tenor.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170824-225341.jpg
    Screenshot_20170824-225341.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 346

alveox

Aug 8, 2010
Bandung
On which version you're using? I just copied 2 big files of Nand backup twrp (2.7gb and 1.6gb) at once and it was successful No prob at all.
-MiX B1708222

*Try force stop and clear 'cache' MiX app only. And retry

Already tried that, still failed when copying large file (3-7gb).
Im using Version: 6.17.5 B1707311 and my nas is seagate central.

timonoj

Oct 22, 2010
Hong Kong
Comment regarding file transfers:
Hi HootanParsa, just thanks again for this awesome app! It really saves my day pretty often. I just wanted to let you know, the file transfer system works well, but it's a bit clunky when compared with the nefarious ES File Explorer. They had a couple of good ideas: The TCP server could just get started when the app starts, so it would be visible to other MiXplorers in the same Wifi Network. Once you found your other phone to send the files, you get no prompts whatsoever on the other end! You should be able to see that something is coming, then choose where to save it. At the current implementation, the files will download to whichever path the server is looking at in the specific moment. Without prompting. Also, adding a progress bar indicating how many files are done/pending, transfer speed etc would be awesome.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: HootanParsa

ouzowtf

Sep 8, 2010
Comment regarding file transfers:
Hi HootanParsa, just thanks again for this awesome app! It really saves my day pretty often. I just wanted to let you know, the file transfer system works well, but it's a bit clunky when compared with the nefarious ES File Explorer. They had a couple of good ideas: The TCP server could just get started when the app starts, so it would be visible to other MiXplorers in the same Wifi Network. Once you found your other phone to send the files, you get no prompts whatsoever on the other end! You should be able to see that something is coming, then choose where to save it. At the current implementation, the files will download to whichever path the server is looking at in the specific moment. Without prompting. Also, adding a progress bar indicating how many files are done/pending, transfer speed etc would be awesome.

Thanks a lot!
+1 for the progress bar and a prompt where to save the files
-1000 for TCP server auto start on app start

Reactions: Wolfcity

gothicVI

Jun 7, 2014
Munich
Problem solved.
I installed X-plore file manager simultaneously and this explorer has the same feature in its media player. So i think it broke the feature in MiX.
That shouldn't happen. Now a log might be especially helpful. Apps bring their own directories and sometimes libraries.
Crosstalk is not supposed to happen.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G 2014 LTE mit Tapatalk

timonoj

Oct 22, 2010
Hong Kong
+1 for the progress bar and a prompt where to save the files
-1000 for TCP server auto start on app start

Ah well, I meant for as long as the app is in the forefront. If the screen is off and there are no current transfers, I'd turn it off. But of course, this could be simply a setting for people to enable at will.

Additionally, seems the intents for taking files coming externally don't seem to work too well. If an app shares a file to MiXplorer (for it to save somewhere, or to go to the clipboard, so you can paste), it replies in a toast "files only", regardless of the filetype sent, and just ignores the action altogether.

Sr. Zé Alguém

Nov 3, 2016
.... If an app shares a file to MiXplorer (for it to save somewhere, or to go to the clipboard, so you can paste), it replies in a toast "files only", regardless of the filetype sent, and just ignores the action altogether.
What app you are using for sending to MiXplorer?
When sharing from a browser with Copy To, I can reproduce that alert with some restrict pages that requires a login, for example, the page to edit a comment here at XDA, but probably this should be expected, considering MiXplorer will try to download a page it doesn't have access.
But there is an strange "null object reference" error in log for this case. @HootanParsa, is it a problem?

For sharing to Clipboard, I think only textual content can be used (eg. copied links, copied text), because MiXplorer doesn't make use of the clipboard for pasting files.

timonoj

Oct 22, 2010
Hong Kong
What app you are using for sending to MiXplorer?
When sharing from a browser with Copy To, I can reproduce that alert with some restrict pages that requires a login, for example, the page to edit a comment here at XDA, but probably this should be expected, considering MiXplorer will try to download a page it doesn't have access.
But there is an strange "null object reference" error in log for this case. @HootanParsa, is it a problem?

For sharing to Clipboard, I think only textual content can be used (eg. copied links, copied text), because MiXplorer doesn't make use of the clipboard for pasting files.

I use Seafile, which sends a whole file or files downloading them from the server, and prompts what to open it with. If I clicked MiXplorer, I'd expect it to prompt to either save it or open it...or do something with it. But instead I get the "only files" message :(

Sr. Zé Alguém

Nov 3, 2016
I use Seafile, which sends a whole file or files downloading them from the server, and prompts what to open it with. If I clicked MiXplorer, I'd expect it to prompt to either save it or open it...or do something with it. But instead I get the "only files" message :(
I think one possibility is Mix is not being able to access the temporary folder the shared file is, in this case, the log will contain a detailed message for Hootan to understand what's going on. Could you record a log next time when this happen?

cg730620

Jan 15, 2016
Why not integrate the language locales? Having to install another apk that lists itself merely with the name of the language in the app list is really not pleasant and rather annoying. Is this app even trustworthy or why is it not in the Play Store? Doesn't make sense having to sideload this app when its add-ons are available in the Play Store.

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
日本
Why not integrate the language locales? Having to install another apk that lists itself merely with the name of the language in the app list is really not pleasant and rather annoying. Is this app even trustworthy or why is it not in the Play Store? Doesn't make sense having to sideload this app when its add-ons are available in the Play Store.

Why not integrate the add-ons as well ? Because it is a modular approach that saves space and it's cleaner. Also allows for independent development of the different parts.

( And I never understood the need to have dozens of languages. I use four or five, most people use a single one, yet must have all the rest. You can clean hundreds of MB if not GB from macOS or Linux when removing unused languages. )

If you don't trust the application because it is not in the Play Store, don't use it. The Play Store is hardly a safe haven for software, by the way.

( Not to mention the data mining Google engages in with Play Services installed, bordering spyware behaviour. )

jexxer

Apr 7, 2006
Wolfegg
Searching intent to copy folder with Tasker

Hello @HootanParsa.

I'm currently searching my socks off, on how to copy without too much effort GPX files from my Garmin GPSmap64s to my smartphone running on Android 7.0.1 (not rooted)

Every single app I tried, that is made specifically for this task fails on Android 6/7 because of the removed direct access to OTG/USB media.
Most app developers I contacted say the effort is too much to implement the access via Storage Access Framework(SAF).

So my last resort is to do this via tasker and MiXplorer.

Do you think this is possible?
Can you tell my what Intent I have to use to tell MiXplorer to copy a whole folder with either skipping already present files or force overwrite present files in target?

My source would look like:
/mnt/media_rw/9000-EEEE/Garmin/GPX/
and the target like:
/storage/9000-BBBB/Garmin/

Thanks.

Last edited:

Spookymyo

Dec 12, 2007
Morristown, TN
Google Pixel 4
Is there an issue with the startup lock or folder lock?

I set the startup lock in settings closed the app and opened it again. It displayed the lock dialog and when I tries a pattern or pin it said "failed".

It did the same thing in the folder lock.

And there's a way to bypass the startup lock all together. When the lock dialog appears just hit the back button and the lock window closes leaving mixplorer open but not displaying any content. Then just go to settings and uncheck startup lock. Exit the app and reopen it and you're in. Lock needs a complete rework.

Last edited:

marciozomb13

• Apr 30, 2012
    Rio de Janeiro
    I think is good idea for file sharing the use of the Send Anywhere API, similar implementation has been done by X-Plore, absurdly simple and useful, running from the sea of ads from official Send Anywhere app but getting the benefits of a end to end fast file transfer. @HootanParsa, could you think about this? Please? Would be awesome.

Top Liked Posts

Which version should I install?

The FAQ says "Note: it is always a good idea to check the main thread's OPs to see what version # is flagged as stable, as well as check the change-log."

I can't see any mention in the OP of what version # is flagged as stable.

The change-log says v6.55.2_B21050440 is the latest version.

There are two files attached to the OP:

MiXplorer_v6.55.3_B21050510.apk
      and
      MiXplorer_v6.55.3-API29_B21050520.apk

(Samsung S9. Android 10. Rooted.)

Thanks.

You've found the versions you seek. The difference between the one for API29 and the other (IIRC for API30) has to do with a certain type of issue. There are a few posts about it floating around but not yet linked to the FAQ. You should be okay with MiXplorer_v6.55.3_B21050510.apk until the documentation is sorted out. If you do have to switch to the other later on it will be easy to export and import settings between versions. I'll try to find the relevant post but it wouldn't surprise me if someone who already knows posts an answer before I do.
      I want to refresh the media files with a media scan so that Google Photos can see newly added files. I thought Mix had an option to force a rescan on a directory but I cannot find the option.

I searched this thread and the FAQ thread and I can find some mentions of the Media Scanner but no instructions.

Can anyone assist?
      Chris

Please don't consider this an aggressive nag but for what it is worth, searching this thread or the FAQ for [refresh media] will find answers to that question within the first 10 posts. Searching an individual XDA thread is still cumbersome (even from desktop browser) but it seems the site has been fully reindexed since the transition and results will be found when distinctive search terms are used.
      Thanks, twice, IronTechmonkey.

I found this - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...y-featured-file-manager.1523691/post-84955563 - with a search and even though it addresses a different problem, I think I've fixed it. I don't really know what I did to be honest!

By the way, your full stop/period broke your link. No bother, of course, just saying, maybe better to leave a space in case someone even stupider than me comes along.

Pasting the link again fixed it and I was moving too fast to stop and figure out why. Thanks for the tip. The document provider stuff has no home in the FAQ yet but really needs one because it's not the type of thing people will figure out by exploring. I'll note the link you shared for when I get to it.
      Thanks. I already tried the Breadcrumbs. It was very small and crowded. I'll give it another shot. Thx

Well, at first you presented this as a feature request as if it did not exist. OK, so too small.

EDIT: Yes. Breadcrumbs offers the clickable path but it's just too small to use.

On my devices it is reasonably sized but this can depend on many factors including device properties and display and font settings. You could share a screenshot of it to see if any other people, particularly themers, might be able to suggest something.

It's too cramped to click on the home plate and back arrow.

The breadcrumb bar requires no tapping on arrows, just the behavior you initially described: "...top path scrollable horizontally and clickable ...so you can single tap any folder in the path to go back..."

That being said, to your point the Home Plate could certainly be bigger (even on my devices where the breadcrumb bar is reasonably sized). Also, maybe it should show the name of that home location. Although that location may visible in the tab label or the top bar, having it in the breadcrumb bar would make the complete path more obvious and would make that button bigger.

In any event, sharing a screenshot would probably be helpful.
      I want to refresh the media files with a media scan so that Google Photos can see newly added files. I thought Mix had an option to force a rescan on a directory but I cannot find the option.

I searched this thread and the FAQ thread and I can find some mentions of the Media Scanner but no instructions.

Can anyone assist?
      Chris
      Long press on "Internal storage" ( or wherever you are in the filesystem .. ) and see the highlighted option in the menu.
      I think my brain needs rest. I will come back soon. :)
      Imagine the Police comes to your property and says we thought your doors are open to everyone. Are they?! Yes, people come inside, do whatever they want and then leave. So for your protection, security, privacy, whatever, you must gain permission from us to use your every single room. What about my warehouse? Forget that one! Bathroom is also gonna be locked and since now you have to use the common public bathroom under our protection.
      Thank you Police! 😽
      Let's experience the scoped storage with this build.
      I had to search million lines of codes in all libraries I'm using for the methods which make the app slow because of this masterpiece (SS) and its high level of programming.
      Add > Document provider > Find and select every single default folder in the root of storage, if it's allowed by the Center.
      It's all for our security and privacy for sure as the Center says but I personally rather to turn off my phone and hide under the bed. :)
      There is a leak in Play console and store services and people still have access to the apps that are not published. It is completely unacceptable. Users have contacted me about this and even insulted me for the late publish while it's accessible from pirate websites and this is Play team who is responsible for that. It's happening for a very long time and they haven't done anything about it. I have contacted them long before and they said they're not responsible. Probably Aliens are! :)
      Thanks to @EuK_V for the investigation.
      Is there anything we can do to help?
      (Online petition? Paper letters accusing Google of colluding with pirates?)
      One of my guesses was because of the pandemic there are some reviewers at home with pajama who have contract with Google to review the apps but they're not doing their job professionally. :)
      They're not directly colluding with pirates ( Are they?! :unsure: ). They're just ignoring messages and not accepting that there is a leak. Probably because they're just so busy working on their masterpieces like scoped storage and the media scanner! :D
      There is a way that you can generate a link to download an unpublished build, if you can guess the build number.
      [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer (full-featured file manager)

Hello everyone!
      My name is Hootan. I work on XDA in my free time and this file explorer is my favorite Android project!

MiXplorer mix of explorers (SD, FTP, Lan, Cloud and other storage explorers) is a fast, smooth, beautiful, reliable and full-featured file manager with a simple and intuitive user interface.

This app has no ads, is and will always remain free.
      It supports Android 2.2+ (Froyo)
      I hope you enjoy it.

Features
      The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here's a brief list of essential features:

• Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
      • Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
      • Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
      • Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, ... operations.
      • Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
      • Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
      • Advanced search functions.
      • Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
      • Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and ....
      • Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
      • Packing/unpacking 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.
      • Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR/RAR5, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, XAR and Z.
      • All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
        Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
        + clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, ...).
      • Modifying zip files.
      • EPub, MobiPacket and PDF reader.
      • Root access for all advanced operations.
      • User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
      • EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
      • File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
      • FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
      • Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF, SVG, TGA, ICO,...).
      • Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
      • Powerful Text Editor.
      • SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
      • And many more awesome features for you to explore!

If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, feel free and let me know. :)
      Email: [email protected]

Screenshots
      Changelog

v6.55.2_B21050440:
      • Fixed WebDav Digest authentication error in recent versions.
      • Added 'auth_type' option in the Advanced settings for WebDav. You can enter basic, digest, ntlm.
      • Fixed auto folding bookmark sections on startup.

v6.55.1_B21050210:
      • Added space bar in bookmarks panel.
      • Added access to Home folder in the system file selection dialog on Android 11.
      • Added 'Swipe down to show/hide hidden files' in VIEW > Options.
      • Improved Mega.nz functions and added 'Sync' option in the main menu to update the cached data.
      • Optimized the speed of reading the archived files.
      • Optimized the download speed.
      • Added 'Remember Delete option' in the Setting > More settings, to remember the last choice in Delete dialog when Undo is enabled.
      • Disabled renaming folders, if EncFS volume has 'Filename IV chaining' option enabled.
      • Fixed a listing error with FTP client.
      • Improved to Move/Delete bookmarks with their section header if it's collapsed.
      • Some other tiny fixes and changes.

v6.54.7_B21041720:
      • Fixed giving permission to access .../Android/data/ on Android 11 for some devices.
      • Fixed the problem with Html viewer in the previous build on older Android versions.

v6.54.6_B21041550:
      • Fixed Mail.ru login issue.
      • Fixed wrong View/Sort icons.

v6.54.5_B21041520:
      • Fixed infinite loading lists when a folder doesn't really exist.

v6.54.4_B21041410
      • Optimized for Desktop mode.
      • Fixed extracting POSIX Tar.
      • Fixed listing SMB shared folders from Mac OS. You don't need to set 'share_names' manually.
      • Fixed opening CBZ Comic books without ZIP headers.
      • Increased the thumbnails quality.
      • Deprecated the SMB add-on. Uninstall it.
      • Deprecated the Metadata add-on. Install the Tagger add-on instead.
      • Fixed the Mediafire login issue.
      • Fixed opening some kind of MHT files.
      • Fixed an issue with opening an EncFS folder on some clouds .
      • Some other tiny changes and fixes.

v6.54.2_B21040310
      • Added 'Folder media symbols' option in VIEW > Options...
      • Fixed SD card Write issue on Android 7.

v6.54.1_B21040210
      • Added space usage bar for the recursive search list.
      • Fixed some issues in the previous build.

v6.53.7_B21032810
      • Fixed the thumbnail quality issue.

v6.53.6_B21032720
      • Changed Target SDK to 30 and added 'MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' permission for Android 11.
      • Updated PDF and Codecs add-ons.
      • Some fixes and tiny improvements.

v6.53.5_B21031110
      • Some fixes and optimizations.

v6.53.4_B21031010
      • Added an option 'Data folder in root' in the Settings > More settings, which is enabled by default on Android 11.
      • Added 'Open in terminal' option in the main menu.

v6.53.3_B21030910
      • Moved MiX data folder to the root of internal storage on Android 11.

v6.53.2_B21030720
      • Added the last changed and accessed times to the Properties dialog, if it's supported.
      • Fixed some issues.

v6.53.1_B21030620
      • Added 'Dot files first' option in Sort > Options.
      • Fixed some issues.

v6.53.0_B21030510
      • Added 'Move contents up' option in the action menu.
      • Added 'Content URI' in the properties dialog.
      • Search recursively for Type: ALL and Size smaller than 1 Byte, to find empty folders and files with zero size.
      • Dot files will be at the end of the list if the list is sorted by Name or Type.
      • Fixed some issues.

v6.52.4_B21030120
      • Many improvements, optimizations and fixes.
      • Changed Content provider address. You need to update your shortcuts like those saved in home screen.
      • If the Breadcrumb bar is enabled by default and you don't want it, you can disable it from the Settings > More settings.
      • Added 'Folder' type in Search dialog.
      • Fixed freezing when using custom themes.
      • Add .nothumbnail to a folder to disable thumbnails.
      • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.51.6_B21020750
      • Fixed filtering category lists by name instead of path.
      • Added check for '.nomedia' file if the category list is sorted by the parent folders. If it ignores .nomedia when it's sorted by files or when you filter the list, it's your system issue and Android media-store needs to get updated. Long-press on the address bar > Refresh Android media-store.
      • Added notification and log for 'Refresh Android media-store' function.
      • If your connected device is not added to the bookmark list, tap on Add > Document provider and select it manually.
      • Fixed an issue with loading files.

v6.51.4_B21020450
      • Optimized listing and filtering file categories.

v6.51.3_B21020410
      • Optimized Home page.
      • Some tiny changes.

v6.51.2_B21020120
      • Fixed crashes in the previous build.

v6.51.1_B21013120

v6.51.0_B21012930
      • Added SMB3 support. You can set smb3=no to disable it. You need to update SMB add-on.
      • Many optimizations and fixes and tiny features.

v6.50.1_B21011710
      • Fixed some bugs.

v6.50.0_B21011130
      • Added ADD > Dot File > .nopreview to prevent creating thumbnails.
      • Added 'Starred' folder in Drive Cloud.
      • Added 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB' & 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB_SELECTED' in Skin Editor. Skins need to get updated. If you've selected a built-in skin, remove and add it again.
      • Added ADD > Symbolic Link option for network folders.
      • Added binary_mode option for FTP client.
      • Moved temp folder to /Android folder for Android 11.
      • Fixed extracting some type of Archives. (You need to update the Archive add-on.)
      • Fixed an issue with listing files in Mega.co.nz.
      • Fixed restoring .mib files.
      • Fixed executing with the built-in BusyBox.
      • Fixed some issues on Android 11 and some other bugs.

v6.49.6_B21010710
      • Updated pCloud.
      • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.49.5_B21010210
      • Fixed some issues on Android 11.
      • Many tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.49.4_B20122510
      • Updated Mail.ru cloud.
      • Some other tiny fixes and optimizations.

v6.49.3_B20080720

v6.49.1_B20080510
      • Added XAPK installation support.
      • Added VIEW > Options > Change view mode globally.
      • Added 'Activities' section in the settings page to enable/disable activities.
      • Added Toolbar > VIEW > Options > Reset zoom on view change.
      • Added navigation back button option in the Settings > More settings.
      • Fixed some bugs.

v6.48.1_B20071810
      • Fixed executing shell scripts as an unprivileged user.
      • Optimized the streaming performance in EncFs volume.

v6.48.0_B20071610
      • Added a basic XLSX reader.
      • Optimized Main Menu > Tools > Duplicates. It's faster and uses less memory.
      • Enabled Cleartext HTTP traffic for WebDav.
      • Fixed some issues on Android 11.
      • Open your exported settings file > Add "delete_without_asking": true, after "pref": { "main": { > Save > Tap on it and import. It won't show the delete prompt.
      • The bookmarks drawer > APP lists apps by their folders by default. Tap on 'SORT' button in the toolbar > Options > Uncheck 'By parents'.
      • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.47.2_B20062830
      • Target API Level changed to 30. You won't have access to '/Android/data' and '/Android/obb' in Android 11 (R).
      • Added TGS animated sticker support.
      • Added reading raw text from DOCX and save as DOCX in Code editor.
      • Improved Content viewer (HTML viewer) and added basic DOCX support.
      • Long press on Delete button to send files to the recycle bin, if 'Undo' is enabled from the settings.
      • Added 'Extract to...' to extract files directly from the other apps. You can disable 'Open Archive' from the settings and use it as 'Extract here'.
      • Fixed an issue with some NTFS partitions in the previous build.
      • If you've selected the built-in Dark skin. Remove and select it again to update it.
      • Improved SFTP Client performance.
      • Rename the addons extension from 'apk' to 'mia' and tap on it, then Import. You don't need to install the addons anymore.

v6.46.3_B20060910
      • Create a folder and add symbolic links with any target and long-press on tab > 'Set as home'.
      • And some fixes.

v6.46.2_B20060830
      • Added an experimental Home page. 'Reset Defaults' from the menu in the bookmarks drawer. If you don't need it, delete '/data/data/com.mixplorer[.beta|.silver]/home' directory.
      • Added an option to set your favorite skin as the Night Mode skin. Tap on the Pencil icon in the skins dialog > Enable 'Nigh mode'. If your system is dark, the dark skin will be selected automatically. You need to select the 'Default' skin again, if you don't want it.
      • Removed Delete confirm dialog if 'Undo' is enabled and moving to recycle bin is supported for the storage.
      • Added 'Playlist' in the Player menu.
      • Some fixes and tiny improvements.
      • Fixed some bugs in the previous builds.

v6.45.3_B20060410
      • Added GPG-encrypted text viewer and editor.
      • These characters , @| will be allowed in 'Custom Datetime Format' in the settings.
      • Fixed Notification progress issue.
      • Fixed an issue with importing large settings.
      • Updated pCloud client ID.
      • Fixed some other bugs and tiny improvements.

v6.44.1_B20043010
      • Added 'Auto Hide Controls' in built-in player.
      • Some bug fixes and tiny improvements.

v6.44.0_B20030810
      • Added Auto Remount option in the settings and an option 'Remount as RO/RW' in the main menu.
      • Added '%TT' to add Title tag and '%TN' to add Track number to media filenames, in Rename dialog.
      • Added '%A' for Auto Increment Number, in Rename dialog.
      • Some tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.43.1_B20020410

v6.43.0_B20020320
      • Optimized deleting folders on Sd Card. If there is an error, let me know.
      • Fixed reusing TLS session key for FTP client in Android Pie+.
      • Added an option to create home screen shortcut for an AutoTask.
      • Fixed the new uploading issue in Mail.Ru.
      • Added 2FA support for Mail.Ru.
      • Added 'Overwrite if it's not equal' in 'File Exists' dialog, if it's supported by storage.
      • Fixed 'Fullscreen' option in Image Viewer, Content Viewer and eBook Reader.
      • Fixed the new login issue in Mega.nz.
      • Added 'Type' option in the Search dialog.
      • And some other tiny fixes and changes.

v6.42.3_B19121220
      • Improved FTP client performance and fixed reusing TLS session for data connections. If it's still not working on your system, let me know.
      • Added MiX Dark Grey Skin. If there are color issues, let me know.
      • Added 'Show Extensions' in Toolbar View > Options...
      • Added back 'Editable' option in Bookmarks bar menu > Options...
      • Fixed deleting folders on SD card for some devices.

v6.42.2_B19120820
      • Tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.42.1_B19120810
      • Added 'Show Hidden Globally' option in the main menu. You can enable it from the Setting > Buttons > Main menu.
      • Fixed some bugs in previous build.

v6.42.0_B19120720
      • Moved options related to Grid views from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
      • Moved 'Show hidden globally' and 'Show hidden recursively' from 'Main bar > Menu > Show Hidden' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
      • Added 'Drag and Drop' and 'Pinch to zoom' in 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
      • Moved 'App Remnants' and 'Duplicates' to 'Main bar > Menu > Tools'.
      • Added 'Tap to execute' option in 'Setting > More settings', to start operation by single tap on Tasks button. Long press to show tasks.
      • Moved 'Fixed drawer in landscape' from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
      • Added 'Reverse and pin the list from bottom' in 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
      • Fixed MediaFire new upload issue.
      • Added 'HIGHLIGHT_VISITED_FOLDER' color option.
      • Added 'Fullscreen' option for EBook Reader and Html Viewer.

v6.41.3_B19111510
      • Some optimizations and fixes.

v6.41.2_B19111210
      • Fixed copy to clipboard and some other issues.

v6.41.1_B19111120
      • Added custom 'client_id' option in bookmark settings for Google and Microsoft Drives.
      • Fixed some other tiny issues.

v6.41.0_B19111110
      • Improved 7z compression performance with LZMA, LZ5, ... methods.
      • Added Boot Completed Permission to reset auto tasks alarms.
      • Fixed saving Epub tags with cover and Mobi tags with no cover.
      • Many other tiny improvements and fixes.

v6.40.3_B19101620
      • Fixed some issues for Android 10.
      • Fixed FTP listing for 'ows_nt' system type.
      • Fixed 'Delete Source' issue in Archive dialog. Archive addon needs to be updated.
      • Added 'Delete Source' and 'Remember' in Extract dialog.
      • Some tiny changes and improvements.

v6.40.2_B19101610
      • Fixed text editing crash in previous build.

v6.40.1_B19101520
      • Changed Target SDK version to 29 for Android 10.
      • Fixed some UI issues.
      • Fixed Player crash in previous build.

v6.40.0_B19101310
      • Added custom font and LIGHT_STATUS_BAR options in Skin editor.
      • Improved CHM viewer.
      • Added 'Delete Source' option in Archive Dialog.
      • Fixed an issue with extracting RAR files.
      • Fixed wake up to execute auto task.
      • Added 'Go to' option in Ebook reader > Tap on Title bar.
      • Fixed some other tiny issues.

v6.39.6_B19100710
      • Fixed long-press selection crash in previous build.

v6.39.5_B19100610
      • Fixed long-press on some action buttons to execute task for selected files immediately.
      • Fixed Mega.nz 2fa authentication.
      • Fixed Exif Datetime read/save.
      • Fixed listing wrong files/folders after MOVE operation on clouds.
      • Fixed reading certificate from v2 scheme signature.
      • Fixed copying a folder into EncFs container.

v6.39.4_B19092410
      • Fixed Google Team Drives bug.
      • Fixed wrong Week,Month interval for auto tasks.
      • Fixed an issue with IP scanner.
      • Removed Fast delete option. It does when it's possible.
      • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.39.3_B19092210
      • Removed Amazon Drive.
      • Fixed moving/renaming in WebDav.
      Fixed wake up for auto tasks.
      • Fixed some issues for Android 10.
      • Fixed video thumbnail issue.
      • Fixed some other bugs and crashes.

v6.39.2_B19071410
      • Fixed an issue with silent app installation.
      • Some other tiny fixes.

v6.39.1_B19070810
      • Added archive format (for local files) and password option in Auto Tasks dialog.
      • Added Remember last password in archive dialog.
      • Added THUMB_ROUNDED_CORNER option for skins.
      • Added Subtitle options and PIP (Oreo+) for built-in player.
      • Added Slide show options for image viewer.
      • Added Breadcrumb option in settings > More settings.
      • Added Cp850 to encoding list.
      • Improved Backblaze cloud to support keys for single bucket.
      • Removed 'Folder Size' and 'Detailed View' from the settings > More settings and added 'More details' in View modes popup.
      • Fixed some root issues.
      • Some other improvements and fixes.

v6.38.0_B19062410
      • Added Save option for entered regex in rename dialog.
      • Added Archive to... option to receive and archive the shared files.
      • Added editing EPub icon in tag editor.
      • Added Night mode option for Epub (It depends on EPub design).
      • Added 'Detailed view' option in Settings > More settings to enable extra info in detailed view mode for Lollipop+.
      • Fixed to start tasks from background in Oreo/Pie.
      • Fixed and improved reading MIME formats with Html Viewer.
      • Updated VLC addon.
      • And some other tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.37.0_B19061310
      • Added 'DELETE' option for Auto Tasks.
      • Added a Dark skin.
      • Fixed opening network files with Code editor.
      • Added some tiny features for Lollipop+ and some other fixes.

v6.36.6_B19060520
      • Fixed an issue with opening shortcuts from home screen.

v6.36.5_B19060510
      • Updated Mediafire cloud.
      • Fixed freezing when creating thumbnails in previous build.

v6.36.4_B19053110
      • Some tiny changes and optimizations for Android TV.

v6.36.3_B19053010
      • Fixed an issue with creating zip file.

v6.36.2_B19052610
      • Fixed opening password protected PDF. (Update Addon)
      • Fixed random crash on exit.
      • Fixed setting write permission in Android Q.
      • Improved Backblaze to save user key (encrypted) to update auth token later.
      • Fixed some Find/Replace issues in Code/Text Editor.
      • Changed FTP server timezone to UTC for some clients.
      • Fixed OneDrive external login.
      • Fixed FTP Server transfer timeout issue.
      • Optimized SFTP transfer speed.
      • Fixed some other tiny bugs.

v6.36.1_B19051810
      • Added 'Teams' folder for Google Drive.
      • Fixed and improved PDF reader. (Update MiX PDF)
      • Fixed some Metadata/Tags editing issues. (Update MiX Metadata)
      • Dropped supporting mips architecture.
      • And some other tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.35.7_B19042110
      • Fixed editing EPUB metadata. (Update Metadata addon)

v6.35.6_B19042020
      • Fixed WebDav NTLM authentication.
      • Fixed reading filename from Zip extra field.
      • Fixed reading searched files for some clouds like DropBox.
      • Fixed some other bugs and some tiny improvements.

v6.35.5_B19041010

• Fixed generating video thumbnails for LAN.
      • Fixed opening Chrome extension .crx files.
      • Fixed FTP/SFTP Direct Write issue.
      • Fixed some other bugs and tiny improvements.
      Languages

See List of v6.x language add-ons
      If you want to help to translate to your language, send me an email to [email protected]
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone