[APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Search This thread

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013
What is the reason that makes ftp server I create in mixplorer to be changeable ??

I mean when I enable hotspot on my device and start ftp server I got either
ftp:192.168.43.1:2121
This occurs if I use stock rom of device like samsung and oppo and xiaomi roms

But if I use custom rom like.lineage os or msm xtended or havoc os or any other rom
The ftp server is changeable everytime I start ftp server in mixplorer like in screenshot

I mean why ftp server is fixed with certain address in stock roms and changeable every time on custom roms ??

For me it is better to be fixed to not to have to enter address on other device everytime I start server

Can you help and explaim to me cause of this changeable ftp server ??
And if there is a way to make it fixed ??

The IP address is assigned to the device by the network router (or a combination of router and local device settings or hotspot host), not by MiXplorer. MiXplorer simply reads the IP address that is assigned to the device at the time you run the FTP server. Also, different ROMs don't necessarily use different IP addresses on the same device unless something like the MAC address or network settings in the device and or router are changed. Additionally it is common for Android devices to host their hotspot on IP addresses with 43 as the third octet like so xxx.xxx.43.x. If you always connect to the hotspot the same way then same address may be used each time.

As a real-world example, on my home network the IP addresses are all static and never change so the MiX bookmarks don't need to be modified but when I'm using hotspots I frequently have to modify the IP address of a bookmark slightly.

Last edited:

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
@HootanParsa
I updated MiX on some devices with older Android versions (5, 6, 7.1.2) and found that the ".foldericon" feature isn't working in recent builds.
Actually B21030510 was the last build where the feature worked.

There's no such issue on Android 9 and 10, only on those older Android systems.

Could you take a look at this?
Thanks!

HootanParsa

Recognized Developer
May 8, 2011
@HootanParsa I have been using your MiXplorer free version for quite some time for my google drive login and it's been working perfectly. I recently switched to MiXplorer Silver version 6.52.4 and every time i try to use google drive login, even though i choose "external login=no" it asks me to continue the login process in browser where in ultimately after agreeing to all the terms, it ends up in "This site can't be reached". I am on Android 11 on my Tab S7+

trust=
encoding=
keep_alive=
user_agent=
timeout=
external_login=no
client_id="my client ID"
client_secret="my client secret"
redirect_uri=http://127.0.0.1

Moreover, even in the free version of MiXplorer, i am getting very low download speeds for my Google drive file, even though i use my own client IDs. Any idea what could be the problem?
You can not set external_login=no for Google Drive anymore. Google doesn't like it.
You probably have the wrong settings. Are you sure you can set localhost for redirect_uri in Google settings?
I'm working on one single project. The only difference in Silver version is that it doesn't need add-ons except Codecs.

HootanParsa

Recognized Developer
May 8, 2011
@HootanParsa Thanks for this great file manager.
I've just updated mixplorer from v 6.51.6 to v 6.53.0 & I get a weird issue with v 6.53.0. This version creates some tapable white spaces that lead to my files, image, audio, video, etc on my android system file picker. In v 6.51.6, I don't get this issue. This issue is reproducible on some apps that uses system file picker such as gmail, gdrive and stock e-mail.
I'm on xperia m4, stock android 6.0.1
You're welcome. Thanks.
I can't fix the theme of different apps.
If you don't need them, remove items in your Home folder. Or set an empty folder as Home.

HootanParsa

Recognized Developer
May 8, 2011
Thank you for your reply!

That option has been checked. I tried turning it on and off several times just in case. But the app icon decoration in the /sdcard/android/data/ ** app ** folder didn't work.After some trial and error, I found that the app icon does not work in the display mode [wrapped]. And the same is true for [Cmpact] and [minimal].

I decided to take this opportunity to switch from [wrapped] to [Detaied]. I wanted to notice this sooner! (Maybe this is a bug?)

Anyway, thank you for your important suggestions!
I'm enjoying icon decoration now!
It doesn't show those icons on small folders. Select Detailed view mode instead and pinch horizontally, if you want multiple items on each row.

simonbellu

Mar 21, 2014
@HootanParsa
Hootan, with latest silver build I face this issue also. Now breadcrumb shows a size value in Home...is it normal? See picture.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210308-185829_MiXplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20210308-185829_MiXplorer.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 43

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
@HootanParsa
I updated MiX on some devices with older Android versions (5, 6, 7.1.2) and found that the ".foldericon" feature isn't working in recent builds.
Actually B21030510 was the last build where the feature worked.

There's no such issue on Android 9 and 10, only on those older Android systems.

Could you take a look at this?
Thanks!
@HootanParsa
In the very latest v6.53.3-Beta_B21030810 the ".foldericon" feature is back!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: pocketrule

PastagaCigales

Feb 24, 2019
In the latest version, the size of the font now is set accordingly to the size chosen for the display, thanks, but may I suggest to also use the whole width of the page rather than wrapping text as it is on the screen ? For example, setting the font size to 10 will give a good print font size, but only the left half of the sheet is used.
Many thanks to @HootanParsa for having fixed this, and for the improvements to the breadcrumb.

PastagaCigales

Feb 24, 2019
Good evening,

Using latest Mixplorer silver version, I can no longer add a file to a zip archive by copying it inside, if the archive is on the external SD card (it works with the emulated one).

Here is the log:
I/MiX> ----- Operation started ----------------------
I/MiX> Action: COPY
I/OPERATION> #1 COPY TO /storage/6131-6130/Download/N.zip
D/COUNT> Total: 0 bytes
E/ZipManager> ZIP_FINISH2 java.io.FileNotFoundException: RAS!
E/OPERATION> RAS!
I/MiX> Échec de l'opération: Aucun élément copié(s)
I/MiX> ----- Operation failed. 0s -------------

If I try to update a file inside the archive, the existing one is removed but the new one is not copied.

Thanks.

Reactions: HootanParsa

caladan1

Oct 17, 2018
Bug at v6-4x and v6-53-2-api30_b21030730-apk.5242929: using a light theme there is an annoying while flash while browsing a tab with the gallery mode on. Please, can you disable that fade in effect? Even with the Animations turned off the white flash still exists.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Hello guys,

I've been using mixplorer since Android 8.
    It was working great in everything I needed until Android 10... Unfortunately, the last week, when I upgraded from 10 to 11, I lost USB OTG recognition. I also tried enabling the special driver you offer in the settings but that was good only for viewing the USB OTG's content, because i couldn't copy, cut and generally modify the USB OTG's files...
    Is there anything I can do to fix my problem or it's just an app-related bug?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi,
    Disable the custom driver. Tap on ADD > Document provider > Find and select the USB drive.
    Internet Explorer 11 on a Windows 7 desktop can generate MHT webpage archive files (one file containing all html and images/css files in it).

But if I try to open one of these MHT file in MiX, it opens in a text mode displaying html text and not the original webpage with embedded images in it.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    Please send me a sample MHT file with this problem. Thank you.
    Please make sure you're using the latest version of MiXplorer when you're reporting a bug and sending the log file. v6.53.8 is a known buggy and older version. It's also better to test the last BETA build before that. Thank you.
    Please try again and send me the log file from the Main menu > 'Send log'. Not a random log. Thank you.
    Sorry, next try ...

Edit: same behavior with Version: 6.54.4-BETA B21041310
    hello please add the service TeraBox (Dubox.com) it provides free 1024gb 🤭
    Hi, I couldn't find the rest API for that.
    I have updated the XDA version of MiXplorer (The Standard). If there is a new problem, please let me know. Thank you.

I see Google Play has replied to one of my old messages and apologized for delay response. Only 4 months delay! :) I'm sure there are great and professional people working in Play team and they're doing their best but I really can't bother myself to contact them anymore.
    I won't push the publish button for the Silver version which is finally reviewed after 2 days but shared with pirate websites some hours before that. I'm uploading another build as an app bundle and as you should know no one has access except Play team as always. I hope they will do their best.
    I finally experienced Android 11 and its scoped storage on a real phone. What a crap! The Android media scanner wasn't enough!
    I published multiple experimental builds with target SDK 30 and 'MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' permission before but I found some issues on emulator which are not reproducible on my device and I didn't know there is a huge difference on performance. So I will change the target to 30 with 'MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' for the stable and beta versions.
    For the Silver version, I improved the performance as much as possible but as you should know Google Play doesn't allow 'MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' permission, so there is nothing I can do about it for now.
    Oh please let's stop with all this indignation about what is a relatively small issue which occurred only recently and about which we've not yet heard from the developer since it was reported just a few days ago. Statements about how the app cannot be used if it's this way or how could it possibly have been left in this absolutely world ending horrible condition don't help. It's been reported and other people who don't even care tested and gave a +1. Now would be an appropriate time to wait for a developer response, and to do so knowing that they are sometimes away from the thread for a while.
    As many of you already know, some days ago I updated the Silver version which has many problems because Google is insisting we should build App Bundle instead of APK. So I finally did it but I didn't know it's going to modify the manifest for so called 'optimization' and change the default value of 'extractNativeLibs' to false which makes so much problems in this app. After some minutes I found out what's the problem and as Google document says I should add a Gradle option 'android.bundle.enableUncompressedNativeLibs=false' to prevent it. I'm still not 100% sure that it's going to work but I did and uploaded the new build to Play console. It was an important update because many lovely users got angry and started giving 1 star or contacting me and reporting issues one after another. I'm mentally under pressure since then and waiting for Play to review the app. But 1 day passed and not only they didn't, instead they searched around to find an irrelevant issue to reject the update. They sent me a message and told me there is an issue with some words inside the description of the app. The description which they have reviewed some hundred times during years. Check the screenshot. They had problem with this "area":
    'Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and...'.
    So I rather to remove them and saved it for the review but another day passed and nothing except that my app is already on many websites. I built an app bundle and uploaded only to Play console but it's now all over the web as an APK with my signature and lovely users are sending feedback about it while it's not even reviewed by Google Play! I'm mentally so tired. I really can't contact Play developer support team anymore. Because I know they're busy and can't help or even answer me. The last time I contacted was the last year. There was an error in Play Console saying there is an issue with your developer account and I sent many messages to both Play console and Google Pay asking why can't users pay for the app and what is the error about but they never answered me. But they answered to every single buyers and told them that developer is responsible for that. No selling for 2 months. I just kept reading documents and sending messages and personal documents to their bots I guess until the Pay button got activated.
    If they review the app, I'm not sure if I should publish the app this time. I need an official and professional answer to this question that how is it possible that the app which I've uploaded only to Play console is all over the web and signed with my signature? Is there any other section in Google company I can contact about this issue?
    There is a problem with installing the APK bundle I've uploaded in Play store. It doesn't extract the libraries and MiX can't execute shell commands without root. There are many problems with recent Silver versions. I will fix it soon.
    [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer (full-featured file manager)

Hello everyone!
    My name is Hootan. I work on XDA in my free time and this file explorer is my favorite Android project!

MiXplorer mix of explorers (SD, FTP, Lan, Cloud and other storage explorers) is a fast, smooth, beautiful, reliable and full-featured file manager with a simple and intuitive user interface.

This app has no ads, is and will always remain free.
    It supports Android 2.2+ (Froyo)
    I hope you enjoy it.

Features
    The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here's a brief list of essential features:

• Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
    • Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
    • Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
    • Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, ... operations.
    • Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
    • Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
    • Advanced search functions.
    • Custom USB OTG driver. FAT32 (R/W), exFat(R/W), NTFS (R).
    • Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and ....
    • Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
    • Packing/unpacking 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.
    • Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR/RAR5, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, XAR and Z.
    • All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
      Amazon CloudDrive, Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
      + clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, ...).
    • Modifying zip files.
    • EPub, MobiPacket and PDF reader.
    • Root access for all advanced operations.
    • User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
    • EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
    • File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
    • FTP/HTTP Server built in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
    • Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF, SVG, TGA, ICO,...).
    • Built-in Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
    • Powerful Text Editor.
    • SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
    • And many more awesome features for you to explore!

If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, feel free and let me know. :)
    Email: [email protected]

Screenshots
    Changelog

v6.54.4-BETA_B21041320
    • Optimized for Desktop mode.
    • Fixed extracting POSIX Tar.
    • Fixed listing SMB shared folders from Mac OS. You don't need to set 'share_names' manually.
    • Fixed opening CBZ Comic books without ZIP headers.
    • Increased the thumbnails quality.
    • Deprecated the SMB add-on.
    • Fixed the Mediafire login issue.
    • Fixed opening some MHT files.
    • Fixed an issue with opening an EncFS folder.
    • Some other tiny changes and fixes.

v6.54.2_B21040310
    • Added 'Folder media symbols' option in VIEW > Options...
    • Fixed SD card Write issue on Android 7.

v6.54.1_B21040210
    • Added space usage bar for the recursive search list.
    • Fixed some issues in the previous build.

v6.53.7_B21032810
    • Fixed the thumbnail quality issue.

v6.53.6_B21032720
    • Changed Target SDK to 30 and added 'MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE' permission for Android 11.
    • Updated PDF and Codecs add-ons.
    • Some fixes and tiny improvements.

v6.53.5_B21031110
    • Some fixes and optimizations.

v6.53.4_B21031010
    • Added an option 'Data folder in root' in the Settings > More settings, which is enabled by default on Android 11.
    • Added 'Open in terminal' option in the main menu.

v6.53.3_B21030910
    • Moved MiX data folder to the root of internal storage on Android 11.

v6.53.2_B21030720
    • Added the last changed and accessed times to the Properties dialog, if it's supported.
    • Fixed some issues.

v6.53.1_B21030620
    • Added 'Dot files first' option in Sort > Options.
    • Fixed some issues.

v6.53.0_B21030510
    • Added 'Move contents up' option in the action menu.
    • Added 'Content URI' in the properties dialog.
    • Search recursively for Type: ALL and Size smaller than 1 Byte, to find empty folders and files with zero size.
    • Dot files will be at the end of the list if the list is sorted by Name or Type.
    • Fixed some issues.

v6.52.4_B21030120
    • Many improvements, optimizations and fixes.
    • Changed Content provider address. You need to update your shortcuts like those saved in home screen.
    • If the Breadcrumb bar is enabled by default and you don't want it, you can disable it from the Settings > More settings.
    • Added 'Folder' type in Search dialog.
    • Fixed freezing when using custom themes.
    • Add .nothumbnail to a folder to disable thumbnails.
    • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.51.6_B21020750
    • Fixed filtering category lists by name instead of path.
    • Added check for '.nomedia' file if the category list is sorted by the parent folders. If it ignores .nomedia when it's sorted by files or when you filter the list, it's your system issue and Android media-store needs to get updated. Long-press on the address bar > Refresh Android media-store.
    • Added notification and log for 'Refresh Android media-store' function.
    • If your connected device is not added to the bookmark list, tap on Add > Document provider and select it manually.
    • Fixed an issue with loading files.

v6.51.4_B21020450
    • Optimized listing and filtering file categories.

v6.51.3_B21020410
    • Optimized Home page.
    • Some tiny changes.

v6.51.2_B21020120
    • Fixed crashes in the previous build.

v6.51.1_B21013120

v6.51.0_B21012930
    • Added SMB3 support. You can set smb3=no to disable it. You need to update SMB add-on.
    • Many optimizations and fixes and tiny features.

v6.50.1_B21011710
    • Fixed some bugs.

v6.50.0_B21011130
    • Added ADD > Dot File > .nopreview to prevent creating thumbnails.
    • Added 'Starred' folder in Drive Cloud.
    • Added 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB' & 'TEXT_BREADCRUMB_SELECTED' in Skin Editor. Skins need to get updated. If you've selected a built-in skin, remove and add it again.
    • Added ADD > Symbolic Link option for network folders.
    • Added binary_mode option for FTP client.
    • Moved temp folder to /Android folder for Android 11.
    • Fixed extracting some type of Archives. (You need to update the Archive add-on.)
    • Fixed an issue with listing files in Mega.co.nz.
    • Fixed restoring .mib files.
    • Fixed executing with the built-in BusyBox.
    • Fixed some issues on Android 11 and some other bugs.

v6.49.6_B21010710
    • Updated pCloud.
    • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.49.5_B21010210
    • Fixed some issues on Android 11.
    • Many tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.49.4_B20122510
    • Updated Mail.ru cloud.
    • Some other tiny fixes and optimizations.

v6.49.3_B20080720

v6.49.1_B20080510
    • Added XAPK installation support.
    • Added VIEW > Options > Change view mode globally.
    • Added 'Activities' section in the settings page to enable/disable activities.
    • Added Toolbar > VIEW > Options > Reset zoom on view change.
    • Added navigation back button option in the Settings > More settings.
    • Fixed some bugs.

v6.48.1_B20071810
    • Fixed executing shell scripts as an unprivileged user.
    • Optimized the streaming performance in EncFs volume.

v6.48.0_B20071610
    • Added a basic XLSX reader.
    • Optimized Main Menu > Tools > Duplicates. It's faster and uses less memory.
    • Enabled Cleartext HTTP traffic for WebDav.
    • Fixed some issues on Android 11.
    • Open your exported settings file > Add "delete_without_asking": true, after "pref": { "main": { > Save > Tap on it and import. It won't show the delete prompt.
    • The bookmarks drawer > APP lists apps by their folders by default. Tap on 'SORT' button in the toolbar > Options > Uncheck 'By parents'.
    • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.47.2_B20062830
    • Target API Level changed to 30. You won't have access to '/Android/data' and '/Android/obb' in Android 11 (R).
    • Added TGS animated sticker support.
    • Added reading raw text from DOCX and save as DOCX in Code editor.
    • Improved Content viewer (HTML viewer) and added basic DOCX support.
    • Long press on Delete button to send files to the recycle bin, if 'Undo' is enabled from the settings.
    • Added 'Extract to...' to extract files directly from the other apps. You can disable 'Open Archive' from the settings and use it as 'Extract here'.
    • Fixed an issue with some NTFS partitions in the previous build.
    • If you've selected the built-in Dark skin. Remove and select it again to update it.
    • Improved SFTP Client performance.
    • Rename the addons extension from 'apk' to 'mia' and tap on it, then Import. You don't need to install the addons anymore.

v6.46.3_B20060910
    • Create a folder and add symbolic links with any target and long-press on tab > 'Set as home'.
    • And some fixes.

v6.46.2_B20060830
    • Added an experimental Home page. 'Reset Defaults' from the menu in the bookmarks drawer. If you don't need it, delete '/data/data/com.mixplorer[.beta|.silver]/home' directory.
    • Added an option to set your favorite skin as the Night Mode skin. Tap on the Pencil icon in the skins dialog > Enable 'Nigh mode'. If your system is dark, the dark skin will be selected automatically. You need to select the 'Default' skin again, if you don't want it.
    • Removed Delete confirm dialog if 'Undo' is enabled and moving to recycle bin is supported for the storage.
    • Added 'Playlist' in the Player menu.
    • Some fixes and tiny improvements.
    • Fixed some bugs in the previous builds.

v6.45.3_B20060410
    • Added GPG-encrypted text viewer and editor.
    • These characters , @| will be allowed in 'Custom Datetime Format' in the settings.
    • Fixed Notification progress issue.
    • Fixed an issue with importing large settings.
    • Updated pCloud client ID.
    • Fixed some other bugs and tiny improvements.

v6.44.1_B20043010
    • Added 'Auto Hide Controls' in built-in player.
    • Some bug fixes and tiny improvements.

v6.44.0_B20030810
    • Added Auto Remount option in the settings and an option 'Remount as RO/RW' in the main menu.
    • Added '%TT' to add Title tag and '%TN' to add Track number to media filenames, in Rename dialog.
    • Added '%A' for Auto Increment Number, in Rename dialog.
    • Some tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.43.1_B20020410

v6.43.0_B20020320
    • Optimized deleting folders on Sd Card. If there is an error, let me know.
    • Fixed reusing TLS session key for FTP client in Android Pie+.
    • Added an option to create home screen shortcut for an AutoTask.
    • Fixed the new uploading issue in Mail.Ru.
    • Added 2FA support for Mail.Ru.
    • Added 'Overwrite if it's not equal' in 'File Exists' dialog, if it's supported by storage.
    • Fixed 'Fullscreen' option in Image Viewer, Content Viewer and eBook Reader.
    • Fixed the new login issue in Mega.nz.
    • Added 'Type' option in the Search dialog.
    • And some other tiny fixes and changes.

v6.42.3_B19121220
    • Improved FTP client performance and fixed reusing TLS session for data connections. If it's still not working on your system, let me know.
    • Added MiX Dark Grey Skin. If there are color issues, let me know.
    • Added 'Show Extensions' in Toolbar View > Options...
    • Added back 'Editable' option in Bookmarks bar menu > Options...
    • Fixed deleting folders on SD card for some devices.

v6.42.2_B19120820
    • Tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.42.1_B19120810
    • Added 'Show Hidden Globally' option in the main menu. You can enable it from the Setting > Buttons > Main menu.
    • Fixed some bugs in previous build.

v6.42.0_B19120720
    • Moved options related to Grid views from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
    • Moved 'Show hidden globally' and 'Show hidden recursively' from 'Main bar > Menu > Show Hidden' to 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
    • Added 'Drag and Drop' and 'Pinch to zoom' in 'Toolbar > View > Options'.
    • Moved 'App Remnants' and 'Duplicates' to 'Main bar > Menu > Tools'.
    • Added 'Tap to execute' option in 'Setting > More settings', to start operation by single tap on Tasks button. Long press to show tasks.
    • Moved 'Fixed drawer in landscape' from 'Settings > More settings' to 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
    • Added 'Reverse and pin the list from bottom' in 'Drawer bar > Menu > Options'.
    • Fixed MediaFire new upload issue.
    • Added 'HIGHLIGHT_VISITED_FOLDER' color option.
    • Added 'Fullscreen' option for EBook Reader and Html Viewer.

v6.41.3_B19111510
    • Some optimizations and fixes.

v6.41.2_B19111210
    • Fixed copy to clipboard and some other issues.

v6.41.1_B19111120
    • Added custom 'client_id' option in bookmark settings for Google and Microsoft Drives.
    • Fixed some other tiny issues.

v6.41.0_B19111110
    • Improved 7z compression performance with LZMA, LZ5, ... methods.
    • Added Boot Completed Permission to reset auto tasks alarms.
    • Fixed saving Epub tags with cover and Mobi tags with no cover.
    • Many other tiny improvements and fixes.

v6.40.3_B19101620
    • Fixed some issues for Android 10.
    • Fixed FTP listing for 'ows_nt' system type.
    • Fixed 'Delete Source' issue in Archive dialog. Archive addon needs to be updated.
    • Added 'Delete Source' and 'Remember' in Extract dialog.
    • Some tiny changes and improvements.

v6.40.2_B19101610
    • Fixed text editing crash in previous build.

v6.40.1_B19101520
    • Changed Target SDK version to 29 for Android 10.
    • Fixed some UI issues.
    • Fixed Player crash in previous build.

v6.40.0_B19101310
    • Added custom font and LIGHT_STATUS_BAR options in Skin editor.
    • Improved CHM viewer.
    • Added 'Delete Source' option in Archive Dialog.
    • Fixed an issue with extracting RAR files.
    • Fixed wake up to execute auto task.
    • Added 'Go to' option in Ebook reader > Tap on Title bar.
    • Fixed some other tiny issues.

v6.39.6_B19100710
    • Fixed long-press selection crash in previous build.

v6.39.5_B19100610
    • Fixed long-press on some action buttons to execute task for selected files immediately.
    • Fixed Mega.nz 2fa authentication.
    • Fixed Exif Datetime read/save.
    • Fixed listing wrong files/folders after MOVE operation on clouds.
    • Fixed reading certificate from v2 scheme signature.
    • Fixed copying a folder into EncFs container.

v6.39.4_B19092410
    • Fixed Google Team Drives bug.
    • Fixed wrong Week,Month interval for auto tasks.
    • Fixed an issue with IP scanner.
    • Removed Fast delete option. It does when it's possible.
    • Fixed some other bugs.

v6.39.3_B19092210
    • Removed Amazon Drive.
    • Fixed moving/renaming in WebDav.
    Fixed wake up for auto tasks.
    • Fixed some issues for Android 10.
    • Fixed video thumbnail issue.
    • Fixed some other bugs and crashes.

v6.39.2_B19071410
    • Fixed an issue with silent app installation.
    • Some other tiny fixes.

v6.39.1_B19070810
    • Added archive format (for local files) and password option in Auto Tasks dialog.
    • Added Remember last password in archive dialog.
    • Added THUMB_ROUNDED_CORNER option for skins.
    • Added Subtitle options and PIP (Oreo+) for built-in player.
    • Added Slide show options for image viewer.
    • Added Breadcrumb option in settings > More settings.
    • Added Cp850 to encoding list.
    • Improved Backblaze cloud to support keys for single bucket.
    • Removed 'Folder Size' and 'Detailed View' from the settings > More settings and added 'More details' in View modes popup.
    • Fixed some root issues.
    • Some other improvements and fixes.

v6.38.0_B19062410
    • Added Save option for entered regex in rename dialog.
    • Added Archive to... option to receive and archive the shared files.
    • Added editing EPub icon in tag editor.
    • Added Night mode option for Epub (It depends on EPub design).
    • Added 'Detailed view' option in Settings > More settings to enable extra info in detailed view mode for Lollipop+.
    • Fixed to start tasks from background in Oreo/Pie.
    • Fixed and improved reading MIME formats with Html Viewer.
    • Updated VLC addon.
    • And some other tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.37.0_B19061310
    • Added 'DELETE' option for Auto Tasks.
    • Added a Dark skin.
    • Fixed opening network files with Code editor.
    • Added some tiny features for Lollipop+ and some other fixes.

v6.36.6_B19060520
    • Fixed an issue with opening shortcuts from home screen.

v6.36.5_B19060510
    • Updated Mediafire cloud.
    • Fixed freezing when creating thumbnails in previous build.

v6.36.4_B19053110
    • Some tiny changes and optimizations for Android TV.

v6.36.3_B19053010
    • Fixed an issue with creating zip file.

v6.36.2_B19052610
    • Fixed opening password protected PDF. (Update Addon)
    • Fixed random crash on exit.
    • Fixed setting write permission in Android Q.
    • Improved Backblaze to save user key (encrypted) to update auth token later.
    • Fixed some Find/Replace issues in Code/Text Editor.
    • Changed FTP server timezone to UTC for some clients.
    • Fixed OneDrive external login.
    • Fixed FTP Server transfer timeout issue.
    • Optimized SFTP transfer speed.
    • Fixed some other tiny bugs.

v6.36.1_B19051810
    • Added 'Teams' folder for Google Drive.
    • Fixed and improved PDF reader. (Update MiX PDF)
    • Fixed some Metadata/Tags editing issues. (Update MiX Metadata)
    • Dropped supporting mips architecture.
    • And some other tiny fixes and improvements.

v6.35.7_B19042110
    • Fixed editing EPUB metadata. (Update Metadata addon)

v6.35.6_B19042020
    • Fixed WebDav NTLM authentication.
    • Fixed reading filename from Zip extra field.
    • Fixed reading searched files for some clouds like DropBox.
    • Fixed some other bugs and some tiny improvements.

v6.35.5_B19041010

• Fixed generating video thumbnails for LAN.
    • Fixed opening Chrome extension .crx files.
    • Fixed FTP/SFTP Direct Write issue.
    • Fixed some other bugs and tiny improvements.
    Languages

See List of v6.x language add-ons
    If you want to help to translate to your language, send me an email to [email protected]
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone