I use HiByMusic player that is free in the app store and USB audio player pro but USB audio player pro doesn't even play any Google drive songs with miXplorer and even Webdav doesn't work with USAP so for that player I'm using a different app call rxc that is like a lite version of rclone, also do you why Webdav server doesn't work without wifi in miXplorer? Thanks in advance!
Dont think so because I can do a Webdav with other apps, try this and tell me if it works for you,turn off the wifi and use your phone data and try to create a Webdav server and tell me if it works for you, thanks
You can find it on the first page.
What other apps? Is the address the same for both?
Worked like a charm, thanks for the tip! Which is better, HW or SW? Is it usually better to play using codecs?
I could not, that's why I asked. Could you point me to it?
Under installation, first part. Apkkmirror.com is also safe.
When I saw your reply that I can find it on the first page, I thought there would be a direct link on the first page. I didn't know that you meant I need to click FAQ - read APKmirror is one of places to get an apk - go to APKmirror and search Mix Codecs.
Yeah, I though you would do some research, like read the FAQ. Which is in big fonts on the first page. SO, read the FAQ, grab them from apkmirror.com or install from play store. We are not here to spoon feed you direct links, this is a not our jobs.When I saw your reply that I can find it on the first page, I thought there would be a direct link on the first page. I didn't know that you meant I need to click FAQ - read APKmirror is one of places to get an apk - go to APKmirror and search Mix Codecs.
Within the app, Settings > Addons > add button > Mix Codecs takes it to play store, hence my question if I can get it somewhere else. Not sure why you mention it again.
Bro, your first reply "you can find it on the first page" was truly rude and unhelpful. It means almost nothing. You could have said check APKmirror maybe, or check FAQ at least, if you indeed wanted to help. Why did you reply in the first place?Yeah, I though you would do some research, like read the FAQ. Which is in big fonts on the first page. SO, read the FAQ, grab them from apkmirror.com or install from play store. We are not here to spoon feed you direct links, this is a not our jobs.
Edit: I don't mean to be rude, but the least people can do is read the FAQ, thats a better use of everyone times.
I don't think that feature was made to access the storage in another device, the feature was made to be able to access for example a Google drive cloud storage to a installed app within the same device, here is the Rcx app link
About the location of folders, can't see what problems would be caused by nesting a folder, its still part of the root of internal storage, unticking the Data in root option just moves the folder back into the app's data folder, why cant the recycle folder be treated the same? both folders are only used by mixplorer, pet peeve of mine is how messy internal storage gets, anyway to keep it nice and tidy and I am in.
+1 to Housekeeping.... How "permanent" is the undo option ? if I do a lot of operations will I end up with a massive list under undo ? how would I clear the undo history ? just delete the data?.... How could I do that from within the app ?... A place for everything and everything in its place, neat and tidy....
Have been having a wee play with the undo function, seems to work as expected, can copy/move/rename files, selecting undo from the menu will restore the file,
How "permanent" is the undo option ? if I do a lot of operations will I end up with a massive list under undo ? how would I clear the undo history ? just delete the data? (have answered my own question, just delete the data in .recycle)
How could I do that from within the app ?
My only other comment would be could the .recycle folder be nested under the .explorer folder or if the user decides to untick data folder in root the recycle follows it into android/data?
A place for everything and everything in its place, neat and tidy
Thanks for all the updates and work on making Mixplorer the best file manager in the android game
- 'Remember Delete option' will remember the last selected option in dialog.@m0han Ninja-ed me but, maybe Undo is not quite all back. Not posting as implied criticism, I've been on a deep dive into the Rabbit Hole this Evening (or Morning or Afternoon) and just came up for air after a few hours so here we go.
6.59.0-BETA B23012410, Stock Moto A10 rooted magisk, testing with files on external SD. Settings > More settings, now includes all 3 options: Recycle bin, Undo, and Remember delete but, I’m not seeing how to use them properly or there are still issues with them. Details below;
- With only Recycle Bin enabled then recycled files are sent to the .recycle folder and can be restored manually but there is no apparent option in the menu. The deleted files in the .recycle folder retain their original names but without something like the menu that was used for the old undo function, a user would have to know the file name and search for it or search for all files in the .recycle folder to find the item to restore.
- With only Undo enabled then after copy or move (or delete) operations, there is a Menu > undo item but invoking it yields toast “no item”.
- With both Recycle Bin and Undo enabled, then the same as above: after copy or move or delete operations, there is a Menu > undo item but invoking it yields toast “no item”.
- The .recycle folder (when not deleted between tests) seems to contain the files that were deleted with Recycle Bin enabled, and also seems to contain the folders for the copy/moves (although those folders contain no identifiable files.
- With both Recycle Bin and Undo disabled, a file that is Deleted via Select > menu > tap delete > acknowledge permanent = is actually deleted and does not force the creation of the. recycle folder. That is good but…
- Now we get to the drum I may beat until the skin on my hand or the skin of the drum starts to crack. With both Recycle Bin and Undo disabled, Select > long press deletes still creates the .recycle folder and copies the file there. I don’t care what is done with the Recycle Bin because I don’t use it and that it sort the point. I dont use it but it still can happen. Even with all relevant options disabled it is all too easy for an intended delete operation to become a file copy operation into it another folder unbeknownst to the user and not with the scope of familiar locations where it might be discovered. Please give us a way to disable this.
Remember delete option remained disabled throughout testing.
.recycle folder was deleted between major test segments,
BTW @HootanParsa, assuming that both Beta and XDA version might be using the .recycle folder, are there any concerns for people who use Recycle Bin in multiple version of MiX (XDA, Silver, Beta)? This is not of concern to me as I only Recycle Bin in the beta for testing (so there is nothing potentially placed there by the XDA version is at risk) but I was curious about this.
It's not just about the Trash bin.Now the word "Trash" is gone so what will Mac users do?
But seriously, even though I agree with the change in terminology the new label is so long as to undermine itself as a label.
@HootanParsa, here is a suggestion which might accommodate all user preferences while making the label shorter by renaming it to the following:
Recycle (also known as Undo or Trash).
More annoying than people who can't read a few pages back in a thread, or maybe even search the thread which would lead you to your answer and/or the amazing MiXplorer thread by @IronTechmonkey that has loads of useful info. Just like what you were asking about.