• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[APP][2.2+] Quick Settings like the new Android 4.2 feature

joelpg

Sep 18, 2011
Control panel for Android

Quick access the ringtone, volume and bright adjustments selector.

Quick access the personalization options using the quick settings that works like to the new Android 4.2 feature.

Control panel for Android is on Google Play

changuelog

Versión 1.04
  • New permission required CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE to enable two new toggles work.
  • New switch to turn on/off the data connection from the quick settings.
  • New switch to turn on/off Airplane Mode.
  • Long press to access other network options such as tethering or * VPN options.
  • You can open the Quick Settings from the Control Panel home screen.

Versión 1.03
  • bugs fixed
  • New Brazilian Portuguese translation by Fabricio Carvalho Ferreira

Versión 1.02
  • retouched themes
  • bugs fixed
  • Add a toggle button for clear notification icon without remove the quick settings bar.

Versión 1.01
  • bugs fixed

Versión 1.00
  • Control Panel for Android is Here

I need help to tweak the English translation, Italian, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese and French
If you want to help, please send me a pm

You can launch the quick setting with some launchers gesture

Attachments

Last edited:

adilkral

May 22, 2012
Working fine, really great app.thank you. Maybe some devs might include your app ,into their from! (with your permission ofcourse )

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: evetsno1 and joelpg

killchain

Oct 6, 2012
I already use Power Toggles (search the market for it). I don't know what functionality your app has compared to it, but PT does the job pretty well for me.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone