[APP] [>= 2.2] Recycle bin

Search This thread

bartito

Inactive Recognized Developer
  • Dec 1, 2005
    Hi,

I present my new app, that develops a recycle bin independent from your file explorer.

In order to send files to the recycle bin (also know as trash), you only need to select the file in your preferred file explorer
    then select "Recycle bin" in the "Open with" or "Send to" menues.

When you send a file to the recycle bin (via "send to" or "open with") it is automatically moved to the recycle bin folder
    (that's hide).

In the future, if you need to permanent remove the file, you need to enter the RecycleBin app and select permanent delete
    the file. If you need to restore the file, enter the RecycleBin then select restore. Is easy!

If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the recycle bin in a single selection.

Please, test it and let me know your opinions.

Thanks

Market link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryosoftware.recyclebin

attachment.php

Used permissions

Write in the sdcard
    Internet (in order to show the Ads)
    Boot completed

Changelog

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=40649822&postcount=11

Know issues

None

Attachments

• scr1.jpg
      scr1.jpg
      13.9 KB · Views: 1,648
    • scr2.jpg
      scr2.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 1,589
    • chart.png
      chart.png
      1.9 KB · Views: 7,984
    • RecycleBin-1.0.1.apk
      794.8 KB · Views: 814
    Last edited:

hadi_rena

Sep 1, 2011
    Bandung
    Another interesting app. Trying... right now

Edit: app say no recycle bin mountpoint. I'm unable to send to recycle bin using total commander for android.

Last edited:

bartito

• Dec 1, 2005
    Another interesting app. Trying... right now

Edit: app say no recycle bin mountpoint. I'm unable to send to recycle bin using total commander for android.

please, let me know the full path of your sdcard
    (e.g. /mnt/sdcard)
    thanks

yvesadriel

Dec 2, 2012
    Philippines
    thanks nice apps

Hi,

I present my new app, is in beta state, and it develops a recycle bin independent from your file explorer.

In order to send files to the recycle bin (also know as trash), you only need to select the file in your preferred file explorer

When you send a file to the recycle bin (via "send to" or "open with") it is automatically moved to the recycle bin folder
    (that's hide).

In the future, if you need to permanent remove the file, you need to enter the RecycleBin app and select permanent delete
    the file. If you need to restore the file, enter the RecycleBin then select restore. Is easy!

If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the recycle bin in a single selection.

Thanks

Used permissions

Write in the sdcard

Know issues

Only the last removed version of each file is stored in the recycle bin for now.
    If you delete a file that's also in the recycle bin, the new version replaces the older.
    Working on a version that supports history for the final release.

thanks nice apps

bartito

• Dec 1, 2005
    CHANGELOG

1.0.0-beta

First release

1.0.1-beta

Compatible with devices that mounts sdcard(s) in /mnt or /storage
    Support for devices with more than one sdcard (internal and external memory cards)

1.0.2-beta

Allow multiple restore/deletions in recycle bin interface

You can have multiple instances of each file
    First market release

Internal improvements

Last edited:

bartito

• Dec 1, 2005
    Hi,

App is now in the Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryosoftware.recyclebin)

I have added Ads (sorry) and the ability to have various instances of each file (if you send to the Trash
    a file that previously sended the two (or more files) remains in the trash)

Sorry: the 1.0.0 uses a different database format. Your previously deleted files (in beta versions) can't be
    managed. You can locate the beta trashed files into /mnt/sdcard/.recycle_bin or /storage/sdcard/.recycle_bin if you need it.

airjyp

Jan 19, 2013
    Arco
    www.twitter.com
    Hi,

I present my new app, is in beta state, and it develops a recycle bin independent from your file explorer.

(that's hide).

Thanks

Market link

attachment.php

Used permissions

Write in the sdcard
    Boot completed

Changelog

Know issues

None

Anyway.. If we have move the files to recycle bin, is there the files can replaced again from bin?

[FONT="Arial ="5"]
    Sony Live with Walkman

bartito

• Dec 1, 2005
    I guess he meant restore the files?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

For that you only need to enter the app then open the contextual menu of s file then click restore
    Or click menu key, then select "selection" then select a group of files then select restore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi,

I present my new app, that develops a recycle bin independent from your file explorer.

(that's hide).

Thanks

Market link

attachment.php

Used permissions

Write in the sdcard
      Boot completed

Changelog

Know issues

None