• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][2.3+] dSploit - The most complete and advanced IT security professional toolkit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

apples723

Feb 1, 2013
Hey guys, thought I would just bring a pretty cool app to your attention. There was a thread on this a while back, but its been pretty inactive for a while now so I though I'd bring your attention to it again. All credits go to the developer evilsocket is the username. Most of the data here was copy and pasted thats why its in quote blocks. I just took the time to put in the screenshots and bring it to your attention

This app is called dSploit. The original thread can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1914699

What is it?
dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device. Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

Features

WiFi Cracking

The WiFi scanner will show in green access points with known default key generation algorithms, clicking on them allows you to easily crack the key, supported models: Thomson, DLink, Pirelli Discus, Eircom, Verizon FiOS, Alice AGPF, FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey, Huawei, Wlan_XXXX, Jazztel_XXXX, Wlan_XX, Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X ), WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX, WifiXXXXXX, Sky V1, Clubinternet.box v1 and v2, InfostradaWifi.

RouterPWN

Launch the http://routerpwn.com/ service to pwn your router.

Trace

Perform a traceroute on target.

Port Scanner

A syn port scanner to find quickly open ports on a single target.

Inspector

Performs target operating system and services deep detection, slower than syn port scanner but more accurate.

Vulnerability Finder

Search for known vulnerabilities for target running services upon National Vulnerability Database.

Login Cracker

A very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services.

Packet Forger

Craft and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target, such as Wake On LAN packets.

MITM

A set of man-in-the-midtle tools to command&conquer the whole network.

Simple Sniff

Redirect target’s traffic through this device and show some stats while dumping it to a pcap file.

Password Sniffer

Sniff passwords of many protocols such as http, ftp, imap, imaps, irc, msn, etc from the target.

Session Hijacker

Listen for cookies on the network and hijack sessions.

Kill Connections

Kill connections preventing the target to reach any website or server.

Redirect

Redirect all the http traffic to another adtress.

Replace Images

Replace all images on webpages with the specified one.

Replace Videos

Replace all youtube videos on webpages with the specified one.

Script Injection

Inject a javascript in every visited webpage.

Custom Filter

Replace custom text on webpages with the specified one.

Requirements

ARM

Your device must have an ARM cpu.

Gingerbread

An Android device with at least the 2.3 ( Gingerbread ) version of the OS.

Root

The device must be rooted.

BusyBox

The device must have a BusyBox full install, this means with every utility installed ( not the partial installation ).

ScreenShots

The wifi scanner & cracker

1-1024x640.png

Green access points are have known key algorithms.

2-1024x640.png

The main target selection screen.

3-1024x640.png

Core modules.

4-1024x640.png

MITM modules.

5-1024x640.png

Login Cracker

6-1024x640.png

The Packet Forger

7-1024x640.png

MITM password sniffer against my IMAPS account.

8-1024x640.png

The session sniffer/hijacker running.

9-1024x640.png

Starting to hijack a session.

10-1024x640.png

Session successfully hijacked ( note the welcome message on the top right ).

11-1024x640.png

YOU TAKE FULL RESPONCIBLLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU DO WITH THIS APPLICATION ME NOR THE DEVLEOPER WILL BE HELD RELIABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION. ARP PACKET SNIFFING CAN BE ILLEGAL IN SOME COUNTRIES(the protocol used to do all the actions within this app)

THIS IS NOT MY WORK I'M JUST BRING A GREAT APP BACK TO YOUR ATTENTION

Attachments

• dSploit-1.0.31b.apk
    6.4 MB · Views: 26,343
Last edited:
Reactions: Groot and Sancipak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, thought I would just bring a pretty cool app to your attention. There was a thread on this a while back, but its been pretty inactive for a while now so I though I'd bring your attention to it again. All credits go to the developer evilsocket is the username. Most of the data here was copy and pasted thats why its in quote blocks. I just took the time to put in the screenshots and bring it to your attention

This app is called dSploit. The original thread can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1914699

What is it?
    dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device. Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

Features

WiFi Cracking

The WiFi scanner will show in green access points with known default key generation algorithms, clicking on them allows you to easily crack the key, supported models: Thomson, DLink, Pirelli Discus, Eircom, Verizon FiOS, Alice AGPF, FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey, Huawei, Wlan_XXXX, Jazztel_XXXX, Wlan_XX, Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X ), WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX, WifiXXXXXX, Sky V1, Clubinternet.box v1 and v2, InfostradaWifi.

RouterPWN

Launch the http://routerpwn.com/ service to pwn your router.

Trace

Perform a traceroute on target.

Port Scanner

A syn port scanner to find quickly open ports on a single target.

Inspector

Performs target operating system and services deep detection, slower than syn port scanner but more accurate.

Vulnerability Finder

Search for known vulnerabilities for target running services upon National Vulnerability Database.

Login Cracker

A very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services.

Packet Forger

Craft and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target, such as Wake On LAN packets.

MITM

A set of man-in-the-midtle tools to command&conquer the whole network.

Simple Sniff

Redirect target’s traffic through this device and show some stats while dumping it to a pcap file.

Password Sniffer

Sniff passwords of many protocols such as http, ftp, imap, imaps, irc, msn, etc from the target.

Session Hijacker

Listen for cookies on the network and hijack sessions.

Kill Connections

Kill connections preventing the target to reach any website or server.

Redirect

Redirect all the http traffic to another adtress.

Replace Images

Replace all images on webpages with the specified one.

Replace Videos

Replace all youtube videos on webpages with the specified one.

Script Injection

Inject a javascript in every visited webpage.

Custom Filter

Replace custom text on webpages with the specified one.

Requirements

ARM

Your device must have an ARM cpu.

Gingerbread

An Android device with at least the 2.3 ( Gingerbread ) version of the OS.

Root

The device must be rooted.

BusyBox

The device must have a BusyBox full install, this means with every utility installed ( not the partial installation ).

ScreenShots

The wifi scanner & cracker

1-1024x640.png

Green access points are have known key algorithms.

2-1024x640.png

The main target selection screen.

3-1024x640.png

Core modules.

4-1024x640.png

MITM modules.

5-1024x640.png

Login Cracker

6-1024x640.png

The Packet Forger

7-1024x640.png

MITM password sniffer against my IMAPS account.

8-1024x640.png

The session sniffer/hijacker running.

9-1024x640.png

Starting to hijack a session.

10-1024x640.png

Session successfully hijacked ( note the welcome message on the top right ).

11-1024x640.png

YOU TAKE FULL RESPONCIBLLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU DO WITH THIS APPLICATION ME NOR THE DEVLEOPER WILL BE HELD RELIABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION. ARP PACKET SNIFFING CAN BE ILLEGAL IN SOME COUNTRIES(the protocol used to do all the actions within this app)

THIS IS NOT MY WORK I'M JUST BRING A GREAT APP BACK TO YOUR ATTENTION